PDA

View Full Version : OEP or Shred Matrix

slanoie
02-25-2010, 10:37 AM
I am getting ready to start a cut next week and am on the fence between OEP by USP Labs or Muscle Pharms Shred Matrix. The two questions i have is which would be better and how long do you stay on these types of supps?

slanoie
02-25-2010, 11:39 AM
bump

looking for some advice i want to place an order by today so i can start on Monday.

hughesn2
05-27-2011, 12:52 PM
I just finished my two bottles of OEP and it wasn't as effective as expected!!!! But if you try OEP then you better to 2 pills in the AM then one more about 6 hrs later. I tried the first bottle one in AM and one in PM and it was not that effective at all. It was also kinda hard for me not to cheat with the diet since I am at college and have a cafeteria that is open 7AM to midnight downstairs, so I ate a little too much for a diet. The first bottle lasted 40-45 days when I used 2 a day and lost maybe 2-3lbs (but I got much fitter so muscle more weight than fat), but with the 3 a day it lasted 30 days and much more effective and lost about 5-6 lbs but gained much much more strength than the two a day. I bought the two bottles for $64.
I just bought the Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix yesterday and right now BodyBuilding.com has a Buy 2, Get One Free deal AND 20% off MusclePharm products, so $56 for 2 month supply. I hope it works more effectively than OEP. But it is a tough guess.
OEP did give me decent energy when one in the AM, but much more energy when two in the AM.