PDA

View Full Version : Meals

giuse22
02-15-2010, 03:08 PM
i have to eat around 3500 calories per day but i have no idea what type of meals to eat. I tried eating every 2 hours but still can't reach the 3000 calories.

Please tell me what meals i should have that are low on sat fat but high in calories

deezd
02-15-2010, 04:00 PM
i have to eat around 3500 calories per day but i have no idea what type of meals to eat. I tried eating every 2 hours but still can't reach the 3000 calories.

Please tell me what meals i should have that are low on sat fat but high in calories

Try doubling everything your eating right now...that should help immensly.

Fats are the highest in calories so nothing without fats in it will have "high" calories.

Your only other best is carbs, but try doubling everying and see how that works for you.

QuietSet
02-15-2010, 04:40 PM
If you are eating every 2 hours and not reaching 3500 calories, then you are simply not eating enough each time you eat.

It matters little how many times you eat, really, just eat whatever you have to in order to get to 3500.

What kind of things do you usually eat? You could probably just eat more of it. Or, throw in some extra things on top of your usual diet. An extra peanut butter sandwich is an easy 300+ calories, 16 oz. of whole milk is 300, etc.

It really shouldn't be difficult to accomplish. Also, I wouldn't worry too much about the saturated fat.

Lyd
02-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Pick up a weight gainer protein shake....the one my hubby had when he was bulking was 300 cals a serving. Helped him meet his daily minimum.