PDA

View Full Version : So.... who wins in 7 game series?

TexasHeat
02-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Kidd vs Fisher
Butler vs Kobe
Marion vs Artest
Dirk vs Gasol
Haywood vs Bynum

???

_MTM_
02-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Has Artest went 2 straight games with actually making someone play below their average game this year?

Dmoney30
02-12-2010, 09:21 PM
Kidd vs Fisher
Butler vs Kobe
Marion vs Artest
Dirk vs Gasol
Haywood vs Bynum

???

It's been proven time and time again that match ups play a very important role in a series and this is easily 4-1 Lakers. Even if you go by these individual match ups, only Fish would lose if they all went one on one so that's still 4-1

TexasHeat
02-12-2010, 09:28 PM
It's been proven time and time again that match ups play a very important role in a series and this is easily 4-1 Lakers. Even if you go by these individual match ups, only Fish would lose if they all went one on one so that's still 4-1

Dirk rapes Gasol lulz..

I feel sorry if you actually think Gasol is better than Dirk. Gasol can't hold Dirks jock strap.

Gasol, brb leading my team to 0-12 as first option in playoffs.

Dmoney30
02-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Has Artest went 2 straight games with actually making someone play below their average game this year?

LoL how can a one time defensive poy even be doubted for not being able to do a simple feat as going back to back defending a man to get below avg...troll please

Dmoney30
02-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Dirk rapes Gasol lulz..

I feel sorry if you actually think Gasol is better than Dirk. Gasol can't hold Dirks jock strap.

Gasol, brb leading my team to 0-12 as first option in playoffs.

lol brb 2007 playoffs leading one of only 3 teams in HISTORY to lose as top seed in playoffs and defending western conf. champs

TexasHeat
02-12-2010, 09:42 PM
lol brb 2007 playoffs leading one of only 3 teams in HISTORY to lose as top seed in playoffs and defending western conf. champs

Anything > 0-12 as first option lulz.

/argument

Gasol is a role player, nothing else.

bbacn123
02-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Braves

Edit:

Nevermind, did not read original post before posting

Dmoney30
02-12-2010, 09:51 PM
Anything > 0-12 as first option lulz.

/argument

Gasol is a role player, nothing else.

Dirk would get destroyed down low by Gasol but Gasol would lose out in the perimeter so it's a wash then.

Looks like Mavs and Lakers only met each other 3 times and this was back in the 80's and Mavs lost all of them but like I said if they played in a 7 game series this year, Lakers would win. Wtf happened to Josh Howard, that guy was on his way to stardom a couple years back. I actually like Dallas but they don't have personnel and defensive mentality to even faze the Lakers.

Jess40
02-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Lakers 4-2

TexasHeat
02-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Dirk would get destroyed down low by Gasol but Gasol would lose out in the perimeter so it's a wash then.

Looks like Mavs and Lakers only met each other 3 times and this was back in the 80's and Mavs lost all of them but like I said if they played in a 7 game series this year, Lakers would win. Wtf happened to Josh Howard, that guy was on his way to stardom a couple years back. I actually like Dallas but they don't have personnel and defensive mentality to even faze the Lakers.

No its not a "wash"... Dirk is leaps and bounds better than Gasol.

Howard got payed, that is his problem.

Jess40
02-12-2010, 10:00 PM
This matchup may look close on paper but in reality Lakers shouldnt have much trouble winning a playoff series against them.

_MTM_
02-12-2010, 10:45 PM
LoL how can a one time defensive poy even be doubted for not being able to do a simple feat as going back to back defending a man to get below avg...troll please

You are right, I forgot about how half of the teams in the league blow because they are hoping for a good pick up come summer time.

But tell me this. As much as I love Artest, which top players like Wade/Mello/James has he really affected? I know he failed miserably on James, but can't remember how he did against others like Mello that he'll see in the playoffs.