PDA

View Full Version : Placing a small order

GCSurfer
02-12-2010, 10:51 AM
Just a couple supps I'm ordering and new too.

Orange Triad (Just finished AST)
Syntha-6 (Just finished ON Whey)
Green mag (Read alot of good reviews on this producut)

Also I was thinking about throwing in a fat loss possibly lipo6 to help shred a little extra fat but decided to hold off. I've never taked a fat loss supp and figured I can adjust my diet to resolve that problem.

Let me know if these products are okay to take with each other. Also my main concern are taking the syntha-6 with green mag.

Thanks

shadar
02-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Just a couple supps I'm ordering and new too.

Orange Triad (Just finished AST)
Syntha-6 (Just finished ON Whey)
Green mag (Read alot of good reviews on this producut)

Also I was thinking about throwing in a fat loss possibly lipo6 to help shred a little extra fat but decided to hold off. I've never taked a fat loss supp and figured I can adjust my diet to resolve that problem.

Let me know if these products are okay to take with each other. Also my main concern are taking the syntha-6 with green mag.

Thanks

All of those products are fine to take. Obviously I wouldn't take the Green Mag at the exact same time as the Syntha-6, but otherwise all can be taken in the same "stack".

All three are good products, though perhaps some would choose a different protein as their primary protein. It should work just fine for you though and definitely tastes great. People stress out about their protein a bit too much imo.

I'd suggest searching the forums for "best fat burner" and limit results to the last few months when you decide to try one out. Lipo 6 is not usually highly recommended around here, there are more popular choices.