PDA

View Full Version : GOMAD diet question

shanemotyer
02-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Heya All

Just been reading up on the GOMAD diet, is that for real??? 25lbs in 25 days! i could do the eating every 3 hours, but never taut that it could be as simple as adding a gallon of milk 2 my daily diet, because i LOVE milk.

has anyone had had results with it or is it just hype?

CHEERS

Shane

dat
02-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Yep, it's possible to gain 25lbs in 25 days. How much do you think will be muscle though?

I'll put money on it being less than half of that, much less.

shanemotyer
02-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Yep, it's possible to gain 25lbs in 25 days. How much do you think will be muscle though?

I'll put money on it being less than half of that, much less.

well am looking for size rite now, doin all pros full body routine and thai boxing 2 nites a week with it, soooo size is what im lookin for, need to be takin in round 4000cals a day as it and with my frame i could do with at least 25 to 30lbs, could work on cutting afterwards, thats the least of my worries at the moment, specially at 150lbs and 8% bodyfat

hoggy101
02-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Heya All

Just been reading up on the GOMAD diet, is that for real??? 25lbs in 25 days! i could do the eating every 3 hours, but never taut that it could be as simple as adding a gallon of milk 2 my daily diet, because i LOVE milk.

has anyone had had results with it or is it just hype?

CHEERS

Shane

http://stronglifts.com/forum/gomad-success-stories-share-yours-t15639.html

That should give you the answer you want. GOMAD is good but it certainly isn't for everyone.

dat
02-10-2010, 05:52 PM
well am looking for size rite now, doin all pros full body routine and thai boxing 2 nites a week with it, soooo size is what im lookin for, need to be takin in round 4000cals a day as it and with my frame i could do with at least 25 to 30lbs, could work on cutting afterwards, thats the least of my worries at the moment, specially at 150lbs and 8% bodyfat

If you want to add 25-30lbs of MUSCLE, it's going to take at least a year. Whether you do that by cycling a ridiculous surplus and cutting periods, or you just chug away with a small surplus (300 calories for example), it doesn't matter.

If you're doing boxing and want to remain in good shape, I know which one I'd pick.

shanemotyer
02-10-2010, 05:57 PM
If you want to add 25-30lbs of MUSCLE, it's going to take at least a year. Whether you do that by cycling a ridiculous surplus and cutting periods, or you just chug away with a small surplus (300 calories for example), it doesn't matter.

If you're doing boxing and want to remain in good shape, I know which one I'd pick.

i understand that 25-30lb of muscle isnt goin to happen in a few weeks, not that nieve, just lookin for size, at my height i think i could carry the extra weight n sick of been skinny, im not doin competive boxing anymore, too old and my knees cant take the kicks anymore, just do it for fun n cardio now

shanemotyer
02-10-2010, 06:00 PM
http://stronglifts.com/forum/gomad-success-stories-share-yours-t15639.html

That should give you the answer you want. GOMAD is good but it certainly isn't for everyone.

Heya bud yea thats the site i came across and seen bout gomad, when i saw it was milk i got interested like as i LOVE the stuff, downing 4 litres in a day wudnt be a prob, usually have a litre with my lunch n a pint with my dinner, rest of the day is water

Cheers for the reply

Shane