PDA

View Full Version : Yohimburn on female chest?

Seira
02-03-2010, 07:38 PM
I am transgender, female to male, and quite thin. I am a size A 32 bra size, which is quite small..do you know if Yohimburn works on the female chest? (I want to masculinise it) I read that it works best on areas with the most estrogen, and one would assume the female breast is highly affected by it, but it was not mentioned on the website.

Billton
02-03-2010, 09:18 PM
I am transgender, female to male, and quite thin. I am a size A 32 bra size, which is quite small..do you know if Yohimburn works on the female chest? (I want to masculinise it) I read that it works best on areas with the most estrogen, and one would assume the female breast is highly affected by it, but it was not mentioned on the website.

I'm not really familiar with how that would all work out, but if you're trying to remove fatty tissue, that should be a good target.

I'm not trying to judge you or talk down to you, but I do hope that someday you'll be happy with your God-given form. If your age is correct that is very young to become unhappy with yourself. Good luck in whatever you do, but always remember, God loves you just as he made you.

Seira
02-03-2010, 10:23 PM
I'm not really familiar with how that would all work out, but if you're trying to remove fatty tissue, that should be a good target.

I'm not trying to judge you or talk down to you, but I do hope that someday you'll be happy with your God-given form. If your age is correct that is very young to become unhappy with yourself. Good luck in whatever you do, but always remember, God loves you just as he made you.

Thank you very much. I guess I'll just apply it to my chest, after all, it is a topical fat-remover...No harm in trying!

I also thank you for your concern, and yes I am 16, but unfortunately this has been a lifelong disgust for me. My happiness will lie in my finally having a flat chest. I would like to think he will also love me how I make myself :)

dissonance
02-03-2010, 10:28 PM
are you taking hormones already? would it not be better just to do chest exercises like bench press maybe to decrease fat storage there?

Robboe
02-04-2010, 08:33 AM
are you taking hormones already? would it not be better just to do chest exercises like bench press maybe to decrease fat storage there?

Dude got a point. Your doc should have explained all this already. I would expect the hormones to alter fat pattern storage so over time you will look much more masculine.

P.S. Yohimbine binds with alpha-adrenoreceptors, not estrogen receptors.

Have you actually been given clearance to have a gender swap op at 16 years of age??

lalakers87
02-04-2010, 08:36 AM
probably too young to touch hormones for that right?

Seira
02-05-2010, 06:27 PM
probably too young to touch hormones for that right?

right. not only that, but where i live there are many requirements to be cleared for hormones. one of them, I do not, and never will, pass for. though i guess i could always order hormones online, but that feels sketchy. therefore, I would prefer to at least get rid of my chest

im just trying to figure out if buying this would be a worthless purchase

Seira
02-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Dude got a point. Your doc should have explained all this already. I would expect the hormones to alter fat pattern storage so over time you will look much more masculine.

P.S. Yohimbine binds with alpha-adrenoreceptors, not estrogen receptors.

Have you actually been given clearance to have a gender swap op at 16 years of age??

I've had it all explained, but do not quilify for hormones, even at an older age. that is why i am seeking alternative methods to rid myself of my chest.

hmmm....i had heard that it affects places that are most affected by estrogen, though...? even if this is false, being a topical product, if i simply apply it to my breasts (and thighs), wouldn't they shrink?

i had been cleared for beginning the process, but then my mental health issues were officially diagnosed, bringing surgical sex-change permantently off the table. this isn't technically gender swpping, just masculinisation, meaning i am still allowed to do this.

KTownGT
02-05-2010, 07:10 PM
I've had it all explained, but do not quilify for hormones, even at an older age. that is why i am seeking alternative methods to rid myself of my chest.

hmmm....i had heard that it affects places that are most affected by estrogen, though...? even if this is false, being a topical product, if i simply apply it to my breasts (and thighs), wouldn't they shrink?

i had been cleared for beginning the process, but then my mental health issues were officially diagnosed, bringing surgical sex-change permantently off the table. this isn't technically gender swpping, just masculinisation, meaning i am still allowed to do this.

Other poster was right, it binds to a completely different receptor.

Would E-blockers be alright for you to take? Not sure the bioavailability/effectiveness of them, but if you were on some of those, it would in theory block the free estrogen in your system which would shrink/inhibit your female sex characteristics(boobs, fat storage areas, etc.)

That would also cut down on your LH levels and would reduce the amount of periods you get.

hummm

EDIT: Not sure how much I said was true, it's been awhile since I've gone over menses and hormones.

khergan
02-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Heavy and repeated chest training will build muscle in your chest and help conceal your tits.

If you lean out in that area, your breasts will be hardly noticeable at all.