PDA

View Full Version : Purple Wrath = Upset Stomach?

Chris.Doja
02-03-2010, 10:03 AM
I am a big Controlled Labs fan and recently purchased the large tub combo of WF, GM & PW. I have used WF and GM together for the past few months with great success so i thought by adding in the PW i should get even better results.

It has been about a month and i have to say that when i take all 3 products together, my stomach starts hurting mid workout. It makes it difficult to complete my workouts hard when i feel like my stomach is woozy. I had previously taken the WF & GM together and never had no problems. When i add PW to the mix it seems to be too much for my stomach.

This is how i usually take it:

I will have a meal or a Gaspari Real Mass at about 3pm. I take my WF and GM and mix them together in my shaker and down it at about 4:30 pm. Then i fill my shaker with PW and head off to the gym. I drink half of it on the way to the gym and the other half during my workout. This combo seems to upset my stomach.

I want to continue using my PW since i have more than half a tub left. Is there another time that i should consume it? Any suggestions as to how to avoid this stomach problem and still get the max result would be appreciated....

CONTROLLED LABS
02-03-2010, 10:07 AM
that is very odd, we usually dont get stomach issues on pw from people. have you ever taken an amino product before? do you have any allergies at all?

have you changed your diet at all?

Chris.Doja
02-03-2010, 10:20 AM
The Purple Wrath is actually my first amino acid product. I do not have any allergies either.

The only thing that has changed with my diet is that i have been trying to eat more calories. around 4,000 a day.

Would it sill be as effective if i take it post workout?

I find myself not wanting to take it sometimes because of the upset stomach during workout. Its almost like my stomach cant handle the WF, GM, and PW all at the same time...

papi93
02-03-2010, 10:21 AM
Purple Wraath was harsh on my stomach as well. The taste was just as bad. I'll never use it again.

Purple InTrain was much easier on my stomach and the taste was much better.

JC32
02-03-2010, 10:21 AM
The Purple Wrath is actually my first amino acid product. I do not have any allergies either.

The only thing that has changed with my diet is that i have been trying to eat more calories. around 4,000 a day.

I find myself not wanting to take it sometimes because of the upset stomach during workout. Its almost like my stomach cant handle the WF, GM, and PW all at the same time...

Are you taking the WF/GM pre and PW intra? If so, maybe have a little something to eat with the WF/GM - could be that and not PW.

CONTROLLED LABS
02-03-2010, 10:23 AM

how long have you been taking in much more claories?

you can take it post if that helps. or half intra and half post.

Grouch714
02-03-2010, 10:24 AM
I had the same issue. Not so much stomach discomfort but I'd feel myself like throwing up in my mouth (like a tablespoon amount) of the purple wraath during sets. I lowered the dose to 1 scoop and it seemed to help out a bit on my end.

CONTROLLED LABS
02-03-2010, 10:26 AM
also, how much water are you taking with each and throughout the day?

Chris.Doja
02-03-2010, 12:06 PM
I do think i need to drink a bit more water. That could be part of the issue. I will try taking my PW half intra and half post workout instead of pre and intra.

I will provide an update as to how it works.

Thanks everyone for the responses.

MARPOL
02-03-2010, 12:12 PM
I think you need to drink more water.