PDA

View Full Version : Sugar-Free Jello and Fat Free Cream Cheese

newgene
01-26-2010, 05:53 PM
Anyone else here make this? I make it all the time. Just blend in (immersion blenders are good for this) one 8 oz. pack of FF cream cheese in the hot cup in the jello process. Then, pour in the cold cup and freeze.

It comes out less than 250 calories with well over 50% protein. Tastes awesome to me. Anyone else do this? It's just too damn simple.

determined4000
01-26-2010, 05:57 PM
Anyone else here make this? I make it all the time. Just blend in (immersion blenders are good for this) one 8 oz. pack of FF cream cheese in the hot cup in the jello process. Then, pour in the cold cup and freeze.

It comes out less than 250 calories with well over 50% protein. Tastes awesome to me. Anyone else do this? It's just too damn simple.

you can add CC and some whipped cream and it forms a cheesecake if you dont have too much water.

newgene
01-26-2010, 06:02 PM
you can add CC and some whipped cream and it forms a cheesecake if you dont have too much water.

with the cream cheese, too? That sounds like a plan. do you have some rough amounts? BTW, the only whipped cream I like is heavy cream. You talking cool whip?

Tdogg2k8
01-26-2010, 06:37 PM
i think the keto section has some good recipes for that stuff.. (im not on keto but i always look at their reicpe)

determined4000
01-26-2010, 06:42 PM
with the cream cheese, too? That sounds like a plan. do you have some rough amounts? BTW, the only whipped cream I like is heavy cream. You talking cool whip?

2/3 cup boiling water
1 - package sugar-free Jello
1 cup low fat cottage cheese
8 ounces fat free cream cheese
2 cups fat free Redi Whip

Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Pour into blender
Add cheese
Blend
pour into large bowl.
Fold in whipped topping.
Pour into bowl
Fridge for 4 hours to let it set

Sometimes I'll sub the CC and redi whip for 1 scoop chocolate casein and use chocolate redi whip (less though) and PB.
Original recipe is under 500 calories but makes quite a bit.

Opies
01-26-2010, 06:52 PM
I make ff jello but I don't mix it with anything -.-

newgene
01-26-2010, 07:08 PM
2/3 cup boiling water
1 - package sugar-free Jello
1 cup low fat cottage cheese
8 ounces fat free cream cheese
2 cups fat free Redi Whip

Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Pour into blender
Add cheese
Blend
pour into large bowl.
Fold in whipped topping.
Pour into bowl
Fridge for 4 hours to let it set

Sometimes I'll sub the CC and redi whip for 1 scoop chocolate casein and use chocolate redi whip (less though) and PB.
Original recipe is under 500 calories but makes quite a bit.

Thanks bro. I would hit you up, but you're already on spread around.