PDA

View Full Version : Israeli Man allegedly kept harem, fathered 37 children

Navyboy909
01-26-2010, 11:22 AM
http://www.torontosun.com/news/world/2010/01/14/12461621.html

JERUSALEM ? Police have arrested an Israeli man who maintained a harem and fathered dozens of children with the women he kept. The man is held on suspicion of enslavement, rape and incest.

Police accuse Goel Ratzon of keeping 17 women in a state of near-total obedience in apartments in the Tel Aviv area.

Spokesman Micky Rosenfeld says they bore him 37 children, some of whom are also his grandchildren.

Police say Ratzon controlled the women?s money and sometimes abused them if they challenged his control.

So far, no charges have been raised against Ratzon. He has been investigated in the past, but never charged.

Rosenfeld said Thursday authorities are looking into whether other women and children can be linked to the case.

pikeamus
01-26-2010, 11:31 AM
That's pretty ****ed up but I'm curious as to whether or not you're posting this with a point in mind?

NuggzTheNinja
01-26-2010, 11:51 AM
What does this have to do with religion or politics?

Blindead
01-26-2010, 11:54 AM

You don't seem to care when people post it as happening in other countries. We post stuff like this all the time. It's interesting news.

xslam
01-26-2010, 11:56 AM

Trying to solve the demographic problem??!!??? :D:D:D

ROFL I just had to say it. :D

Geno
01-26-2010, 12:01 PM
You don't have to abuse women to keep them - quite the contrary.

balls2wall
01-26-2010, 12:41 PM
Op a little typo in your title, the story reads - Man allegedly kept harem, fathered 37 children

If your gonna express your opinion, do it right.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
01-26-2010, 01:00 PM
v=NnoI7Be4VZk

Blindead
01-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Op a little typo in your title, the story reads - Man allegedly kept harem, fathered 37 children

If your gonna express your opinion, do it right.

JERUSALEM Police have arrested an Israeli man who maintained a harem and fathered dozens of children with the women he kept. The man is held on suspicion of enslavement, rape and incest.

Yeah, it's definitely his "opinion" that the guy was from Israel.

Seriously, some of the **** posted here...

xslam
01-26-2010, 01:33 PM
v=NnoI7Be4VZk

I'm sure that if an israeli rapes and then kills a 10yo boy.......you would still come out and defend him and provide a "logical" explanation for him.

balls2wall
01-26-2010, 01:34 PM
JERUSALEM ?€” Police have arrested an Israeli man who maintained a harem and fathered dozens of children with the women he kept. The man is held on suspicion of enslavement, rape and incest.

Yeah, it's definitely his "opinion" that the guy was from Israel.

Seriously, some of the **** posted here...

Op a little typo in your title

Try reading the post before you attempt to sound smart.

Irezumi
01-26-2010, 01:41 PM
Try reading the post before you attempt to sound smart.

The guy is an Israeli. Just because the OP's title does not match word for word with the atricle, it doesn't make it fiction. Get off your high horse.

It doesn't matter in the least bit where this person is from or what race or religion he is. Being an Israeli does not take away from what he did and it certainly does not mean anyone else from Israel would do such a sick thing. I just find it amusing that some of the people complaining about the OP's "true intensions" tend to do the same exact thing when it comes to people of a certain religion. But then again, being a hypocrite isn't against the law.

balls2wall
01-26-2010, 01:45 PM
It doesn't matter in the least bit where this person is from or what race or religion he is.

That is exactly my point.

Blindead
01-26-2010, 01:48 PM

I knew that was your point, but I also know you would not have cared if this was happening in Saudi Arabia or somewhere of that sort, because you're a balls to the walls Zionist, if you'll excuse the horrible pun. I just got annoyed because you keep calling it a "typo".

Irezumi
01-26-2010, 01:53 PM

Then why may I ask do you not bring this up when similar threads are started with "muslim man does this" or "muslim man does that". I know the aim to all these threads. They take away from what actually happens simply so people can pay attention to what race or religion the person is. Im just saying if we want to point that fact out, lets do it every time it happens.

balls2wall
01-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Then why may I ask do you not bring this up when similar threads are started with "muslim man does this" or "muslim man does that". I know the aim to all these threads. They take away from what actually happens simply so people can pay attention to what race or religion the person is. Im just saying if we want to point that fact out, lets do it every time it happens.

Truth is I just don't enter most of those threads. if you do than speak up.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
01-26-2010, 04:58 PM
I'm sure that if an israeli rapes and then kills a 10yo boy.......you would still come out and defend him and provide a "logical" explanation for him.

Except I'm not defending him. Props to the Israeli authorities for putting him behind bars, instead of giving his "wives" 100 lashes.