PDA

View Full Version : How do we stop Islam taking over Europe? (srs)

StreetWise
01-26-2010, 05:09 AM
Serious question

I believe Islam is cancerous and a vile religion

How do we prevent Islam becoming the majority religion in European countries?

xslam
01-26-2010, 05:13 AM
Serious question

http://www.untoldentertainment.com/blog/img/2009_09_02/torchMob.jpg

StreetWise
01-26-2010, 05:14 AM
Xslam if you're going to neg me at least come in here and defend your religion or debate with me man to man.

Dont be such an "extremist" and spit your dummy out when somebody disagrees with it.

StreetWise
01-26-2010, 05:15 AM
http://www.untoldentertainment.com/blog/img/2009_09_02/torchMob.jpg

http://www.targetofopportunity.com/islam4kids.jpg

Budjola
01-26-2010, 05:16 AM
who the fuk cares

xslam
01-26-2010, 05:17 AM
http://www.targetofopportunity.com/islam4kids.jpg

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/abarb1.jpg

StreetWise
01-26-2010, 05:19 AM
who the fuk cares

Erm perhaps anybody that appreciates their freedom?

MoreFibre
01-26-2010, 05:47 AM
Islam is coming to get you! Oh no!

AA43560
01-26-2010, 05:50 AM
Erm perhaps anybody that appreciates their freedom?

I recommend nuking the middle east to eradicate the followers of that vile religion.

I feel ya bro, they are trying to take our freedom!

In fact, I agree with you so much that I'm going to neg you.

bird72
01-26-2010, 06:31 AM
Serious question

You can't compare Islam with extremist islamist, if people choose Islam, good, that's their choice, that's make the difference between Europe and a sharia law state.

Dr.Z
01-26-2010, 06:33 AM
OP is about 1,400 years late :D

TheAdlerian
01-26-2010, 06:47 AM
Serious question

Truth and love can destroy bad things and that's what we're lacking. All of the negative world religions are like ninjas in that they hide in plain sight. If one wants to learn about islam, judaism, etc all they have to do it read the books associated with said religion and all the negativity is there. Then, to be sure that it's still negative, you look and see if the people of said religion are actually practicing their negativity, if they are, then they're bad.

Since the public is intellectually lazy, they need media people to lay it out for them. Here's what islam says, and here's the people doing it, supporting it, etc. Then, the "love" part comes in where media figures say that religion is not real and analyze for the public why it exists and why people follow it.

Breaking ideas down is the way to explain them and ultimately destroy them. Until western culture begins to practice honesty, it will not be able to confront the lies of various religions and eeconomic systems.

StreetWise
01-26-2010, 06:59 AM
Im glad you agree with me in some way Ad

It seems that most people here (most likely American) do not see the threat of an "Islamic takeover". They do not see how restricting and non-western the religion really is. Anybody in Europe that lives in an area with a high number of muslims will tell you that living in a virtually Islamic city is not fun!

TheAdlerian
01-26-2010, 07:12 AM
Im glad you agree with me in some way Ad

It seems that most people here (most likely American) do not see the threat of an "Islamic takeover". They do not see how restricting and non-western the religion really is. Anybody in Europe that lives in an area with a high number of muslims will tell you that living in a virtually Islamic city is not fun!

The religion is totally incompatable with western ideas as are several other religions. Judasim and islam are both versions of the same religion and are "zionistic" which means "imperialistic" and are about taking over the world. Meanwhile, both are human inventions and are nothing more than roving governments/political parties. Their goal is to create slavery and people have been saying that about them since Greek times. The ideas in the movie "300" were actually expressed by the Greeks regarding mideast culture.

If you just say it that way, and keep saying it, the "specialness" factor of sinister religions will be defeated. BUT, if no one can bring themselves to honestly discuss the situation, then we will lose. Liars are very powerful people.

bodyonus
01-26-2010, 08:47 AM
The religion is totally incompatable with western ideas as are several other religions. Judasim and islam are both versions of the same religion and are "zionistic" which means "imperialistic" and are about taking over the world. Meanwhile, both are human inventions and are nothing more than roving governments/political parties. Their goal is to create slavery and people have been saying that about them since Greek times. The ideas in the movie "300" were actually expressed by the Greeks regarding mideast culture.

If you just say it that way, and keep saying it, the "specialness" factor of sinister religions will be defeated. BUT, if no one can bring themselves to honestly discuss the situation, then we will lose. Liars are very powerful people.

You are ignorant get an education n get back to me