01-24-2010, 07:28 PM
Ahhhhh....feels good man.

Hello brothers and fellow favre haters.

USA_Kid
01-24-2010, 07:33 PM
bret favre is who we thought he was

ItTakesNoGuts
01-24-2010, 07:34 PM
This will make my week. Whenever this week starts to suck, I'll just remember Brett Favre's failure and I'll feel better about everything.

JSP
01-24-2010, 07:35 PM
Favre on the ground, Favre on the ground, Vikings gonna lose, with Favre on the ground!!!Turf in his mouth, helmet turned sideways, lookn' like a fool,like a Favre on the ground!

Found this on someone's FB. LULZ

Tyler44
01-24-2010, 07:36 PM
This will make my week. Whenever this week starts to suck, I'll just remember Brett Favre's failure and I'll feel better about everything.

why is this man red????

I will cherish this failure of farve

-=Zeus=-!
01-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Hell yeah! Lul'z where had today.

GPx
01-24-2010, 07:39 PM
why is this man red????

I will cherish this failure of farve

Because he's an idiot like yourself, you're just fortunate.

ItTakesNoGuts
01-24-2010, 07:41 PM

weren't you the one who made this pic

http://i45.tinypic.com/2hwgns5.jpg

how do you feel now?

Tyler44
01-24-2010, 07:41 PM

why you so mad though?

Masstastic
01-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Favre on the ground, Favre on the ground, Vikings gonna lose, with Favre on the ground!!!Turf in his mouth, helmet turned sideways, lookn' like a fool,like a Favre on the ground!

lmfao at this stupid song

bking10
01-24-2010, 07:43 PM
i think more of the blame goes on childress here, but it was kind of funny to see him fail. except now we have to hear about him retiring for about 6 months

Tyler44
is there any favre crying gif floating around yet or anything?

I need to get my hands on that gold

GPx
why you so mad though?

Wanted a Manning-Favre SB. :(

DesertSider
01-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Yes, Packers fan. Favre got his revenge on the packers but he can't have his superbowl. And I'm just happy to see New Orleans win. Always love to see overcoming adversity and one of my good friends is from new orleans.

jcbrowns
01-24-2010, 07:44 PM

lol.

MiltonFriedman
01-24-2010, 07:47 PM
Yes and for it I am in the red again.

Tyler44
01-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Yes and for it I am in the red again.

you just didnt have enough reps to whether the storm. I have even been negged yet oddly enough

King 13
01-24-2010, 08:01 PM
is there any favre crying gif floating around yet or anything?

I need to get my hands on that gold

he didn't cry....

xJustin
01-24-2010, 08:02 PM
bret favre is who we thought he was

he got ****ed over. He played perfectly fine for his situation. Vikings were the better team.

Tyler44
01-24-2010, 08:02 PM
he didn't cry....

i didnt see him cry, but was hoping for a good gif to come out of this somehow.

oh well

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 08:07 PM
why you so mad though?

Probably because the refs handed the saints the game

Fastforward7
01-24-2010, 08:09 PM

Oh GTF over it. Vikings were only in a position to force that game into OT because of the officials. I'm not a fan of either team but if you don't think the bad calls went both ways you're dreaming. Stop crying and realize that the Vikings put the game in the officials hands to begin with by giving the Saints 5 turnovers.

Tyler44
01-24-2010, 08:13 PM

go cry somewhere else, 6 turnovers and the refs handed the saints the game?

BroMontana
http://dekerivers.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/p_brett_favre_crying.jpg

JMath
What is this **** on ESPN... "Favre is never afraid to throw an interception and that is something I like about him". Come on. Favre is one of the best, but seriously don't say his willingness to throw into coverage is something great about him.

I am however happy he is eliminated from the playoffs. Now we get to hear forever about how he is returning, or he isn't returning, or he might return, or he thought about it but is going to wait another year and then think about it some more before returning.

allenalexisalexander
Oh GTF over it. Vikings were only in a position to force that game into OT because of the officials. I'm not a fan of either team but if you don't think the bad calls went both ways you're dreaming. Stop crying and realize that the Vikings put the game in the officials hands to begin with by giving the Saints 5 turnovers.

The only thing the 5 turnovers did was prevent a complete blowout. The Vikings were the better team, no doubt (and I'm not a fan). The calls, especially in overtime, were atrocious. That goal-line stretch in regulation by Pierre Thomas was NOT a touchdown. The touchdown by Bush should have been overturned (his elbow hit the pylon, not the ball)....poor Brett.

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 08:14 PM

go cry somewhere else, 6 turnovers and the refs handed the saints the game?

I know this is the thread for retarded homers to circle jerk, but pull your heads out of your asses and actually watch the game.

CarlosZambrano
01-24-2010, 08:14 PM
im indifferent to favre screwing up.

but i love that minnesota continues to be a pathetic franchise.

ItTakesNoGuts
01-24-2010, 08:15 PM
I know this is the thread for retarded homers to circle jerk, but pull your heads out of your asses and actually watch the game.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/1/24/129088661760271953.jpg

beer n brats
01-24-2010, 08:16 PM
[img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/1/24/129088661760271953.jpg/img]

quoted for fail

newgene
01-24-2010, 08:17 PM
What is this **** on ESPN... "Favre is never afraid to throw an interception and that is something I like about him". Come on. Favre is one of the best, but seriously don't say his willingness to throw into coverage is something great about him.

I am however happy he is eliminated from the playoffs. Now we get to hear forever about how he is returning, or he isn't returning, or he might return, or he thought about it but is going to wait another year and then think about it some more before returning.

This.

The refs protected him and the vikings all night. I think the refs dropped about 10 flags on the saints in regulation...to about 2 or 3 on the vikings. That's pretty sad. Then, they tried to call is strict at the end and a whole bunch of viking fans are in balling tears about it. Sure, 2 or 3 flags were called overtime against the vikings, but they screwed the saints all night.

I hate referees.

Fastforward7
01-24-2010, 08:18 PM

I know yours is the post for retards with atrocious reading comprehension to reply to posts they don't understand but I'm not a Saints fan. I stated that in my post.

ItTakesNoGuts
01-24-2010, 08:18 PM
quoted for fail

Quoted for fail.

hublife
01-24-2010, 08:19 PM
Watching Favre turn into a Pumpkin at midnight was fukking classic and couldn't have been more suitable. I wouldn't have been able to handle a Favre-suckfest for two weeks.

Oh yeah and AP is now the THRID best RB in the NFL if that... He's like the RB version of Favre.

CJ
DWilliams
AP

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 08:20 PM
I know yours is the post for retards with atrocious reading comprehension to reply to posts they don't understand but I'm not a Saints fan. I stated that in my post.

Whatever you say champ

"O im knot a farve phan so it invalidats whatvur u say"

A1lthatrema1ns
01-24-2010, 08:22 PM
Yes, Packers fan. Favre got his revenge on the packers but he can't have his superbowl. And I'm just happy to see New Orleans win. Always love to see overcoming adversity and one of my good friends is from new orleans.

stripper pls go

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Basically if you're a "favre hater" you're ignorant of the game of football

It would be like a baseball fan hating Babe Ruth because he struck out a lot

Really no surprise most of you are teenagers or barely into your 20's

JMath
01-24-2010, 08:26 PM

You have to like good players or you are ignorant?

Edit- Favre is a one of the best ever, but come on.. you can be a hater and still not be ignorant of the game.

hublife
01-24-2010, 08:29 PM

This is a joke right?

Favre has been choking in the playoffs since the late 90's. I can't fukking stand Favre. He's a tough SOB and a hell of a competitor but the media's constant nut-hugging along with Madden gargling his balls has made me completely hate him

That and his fukking Packers kept beating my Niners in the playoffs.

ItTakesNoGuts
01-24-2010, 08:29 PM

retarded analogy is retarded.

The reason most of us hate Brett Favre is because he's the biggest troll in the NFL and the sports media buys into his bull****. Every ****ing year is the same ****. On top of that, Brett Favre is a dick. He didn't want to stay with the Green Bay Packers, the team that basically made him who he is, because he didn't want to hand the ball over to a younger QB who could have learned alot from him.

In conclusion... fuk Brett Favre.

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 08:31 PM
This is a joke right?

Favre has been choking in the playoffs since the late 90's. I can't fukking stand Favre. He's a tough SOB and a hell of a competitor but the media's constant nut-hugging along with Madden gargling his balls has made me completely hate him

Lol that's most peoples reason

How is that his fault?

Lunatic
01-24-2010, 08:31 PM
Why hate on Favre? Dude is a legend and is an obvious shoe in for the HOF. He made a bad play at the end, but I wouldn't say he choked.

Tyler44
01-24-2010, 08:33 PM

Im a Browns fan, your arguement is invalid.

I watched every game this playoffs brah, your just mad.

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 08:34 PM
retarded analogy is retarded.

The reason most of us hate Brett Favre is because he's the biggest troll in the NFL and the sports media buys into his bull****. Every ****ing year is the same ****. On top of that, Brett Favre is a dick. He didn't want to stay with the Green Bay Packers, the team that basically made him who he is, because he didn't want to hand the ball over to a younger QB who could have learned alot from him.

In conclusion... fuk Brett Favre.

Biggest troll eh? That's fascinating considering you're talking about a man that never seeks the media spotlight in any way, the media just has an obsession about him.

And your claim of "He didn't want to stay with the Green Bay Packers" really shows how ignorant you are.

Ted Thompson has been pressuring Favre and trying to force him out from the very first day that he drafted Rodgers. TT didn't give a **** about the team, he just wanted his "golden boy" to play, and at the first hint that Favre was thinking of retiring TT loaded up on him to get him out.

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Im a Browns fan, your arguement is invalid.

I watched every game this playoffs brah, your just mad.

hublife
01-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Lol that's most peoples reason

How is that his fault?

Did you miss the second part of my post? I've hated him since he was knocking the Niners out of the playoffs. It also pisses me off when he's mentioned in the same breath as a clutch QB's such as Montana.

Why hate on Favre? Dude is a legend and is an obvious shoe in for the HOF. He made a bad play at the end, but I wouldn't say he choked.

How is throwing an interception at the end of the NFC Championship game that looked like a pass Jay Cutler would throw NOT choking!?

I mean what else would he have had to do?

He should have thrown 3 INT's in the game but the Saints dropped one of them. He was terrible tonight.

JMath
01-24-2010, 08:37 PM
Biggest troll eh? That's fascinating considering you're talking about a man that never seeks the media spotlight in any way, the media just has an obsession about him.

And your claim of "He didn't want to stay with the Green Bay Packers" really shows how ignorant you are.

Ted Thompson has been pressuring Favre and trying to force him out from the very first day that he drafted Rodgers. TT didn't give a **** about the team, he just wanted his "golden boy" to play, and at the first hint that Favre was thinking of retiring TT loaded up on him to get him out.

That last part is absolutely true. Favre said before his Jet's season that he wanted to play for the Packers and compete for the starting job. There is nothing wrong with that, in fact his competitivness is a good quality. Packers wanted to move on, Favre was willing to stay.

ItTakesNoGuts

He made a bad play in the end... for the past 3 years!

The only reason he's shoo-in is because of the constant suck fest ESPN has been giving him for years. Why is it that someone like Barry Bonds was constantly hounded by the media for his attitude and steroid allegations, but Brett Favre was never reticuled for his addiction to pain killers, which he admitted to having?

It's because the NFL and the media and their advertisers are cashing in on this bull**** image of Brett Favre. It's all bull****.

Brett Favre isn't anything special. Peyton Manning will break all of his records and won't spend nearly as much time in the NFL as he has.

Tyler44

I love the game of football, not ignorant at all. I just dislike Brett favre since he pulled his attention whoring **** a few years ago. Is he a great QB? Heck yes he is, no doubt. But I enjoyed watching him fail the last few years.

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 08:39 PM
Did you miss the second part of my post? I've hated him since he was knocking the Niners out of the playoffs. It also pisses me off when he's mentioned in the same breath as a clutch QB's such as Montana.

Why do you hate a player for being better?

I don't hate Elway for beating the Packers in the SB

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 08:41 PM
I love the game of football, not ignorant at all. I just dislike Brett favre since he pulled his attention whoring **** a few years ago. Is he a great QB? Heck yes he is, no doubt. But I enjoyed watching him fail the last few years.

I'll say this one more time. Favre has never sought the spotlight. All the "attention whoring" that people like to give him **** for was brought on 99% by the media trying to make a story and get ratings.

"No one should worry about my legacy but me" - Brett Favre

hublife
01-24-2010, 08:43 PM
Why do you hate a player for being better?

I don't hate Elway for beating the Packers in the SB

Being better? I'm sure you're not implying that Favre is better than Montana cuz that would be incredibly stupid.

I can't stand the bull$hit "I'm retiring, I'm not retiring" junk either.

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 08:47 PM
Being better? I'm sure you're not implying that Favre is better than Montana cuz that would be incredibly stupid.

You say you hate him for knocking the 49ers out of the playoffs. i.e being better

I can't stand the bull$hit "I'm retiring, I'm not retiring" junk either.

I'll say this one more time. Favre has never sought the spotlight. All the "attention whoring" that people like to give him **** for was brought on 99% by the media trying to make a story and get ratings.

"No one should worry about my legacy but me" - Brett Favre

hublife
01-24-2010, 08:52 PM
You say you hate him for knocking the 49ers out of the playoffs. i.e being better

Don't give me that sh!t. I hate the Cowboys for the same reason. It's called being a fan.

Also...fuk Favre for retiring and un-retiring. The media may have covered the story but his phaggot ass is the one that CREATED IT.

In the end Favre has been one of the most UN-Clutch players of all time and he proved it again tonight.

justin8684
01-24-2010, 08:54 PM
Favre has been doing this in big playoff games for the past 13 years now, and if you do not know that or are unwilling to accept it at fact you either A) weren't old enough to remember it or B) were deprived of a television set. Trust me, I saw every single regular season and postseason game he had as a Packer, I know. It is the norm for him. I have seen him blow games, hand over games, and lose games in about every way that you could possibly imagine.

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 08:55 PM
Don't give me that sh!t. I hate the Cowboys for the same reason. It's called being an ignorant fan.

Fixed that for you

Real sports fans don't hate a player for being better or knocking their team out

Also...fuk Favre for retiring and un-retiring. The media may have covered the story but his phaggot ass is the one that CREATED IT.

In the end Favre has been one of the most UN-Clutch players of all time and he proved it again tonight.

So according to you Marino was a terrible QB because he never won the big game right? Very un-clutch

justin8684
01-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Don't give me that sh!t. I hate the Cowboys for the same reason. It's called being a fan.

Finally somebody who speaks the truth. As a Packer fan, I can't tell you how many times I broke a remote or punched a hole in the wall after a playoff game ended under similar circumstances as the Viking game tonight.

hublife
01-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Fixed that for you

So according to you Marino was a terrible QB because he never won the big game right? Very un-clutch

Umm...I never said Favre was terrible or that Marino was terrible. Thanks for playing though. I said that Favre has been choking games away for a long time now.

you're a tool brah. Quit quoting me. Go rinse the sand out of your Vajay jay.

Let's see you debate that point you crybaby homer.

allenalexisalexander
01-24-2010, 09:00 PM

Junior Seau came out of retirement more times than Favre....u mad?

hublife
01-24-2010, 09:01 PM
Junior Seau came out of retirement more times than Favre....u mad?

What's your point?

How many Int's has Seau thrown in OT of the NFC Championship game to doom his team?

Oh right...NONE

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 09:02 PM
Umm...I never said Favre was terrible or that Marino was terrible. Thanks for playing though. I said that Favre has been choking games away for a long time now.

you're a tool brah. Quit quoting me. Go rinse the sand out of your Vajay jay.

Let's see you debate that point you crybaby homer.

What point? All I've seen is you dodging everything and being just another blind ignorant homer bandwagon fan.

beer n brats
01-24-2010, 09:03 PM
FAVRE DID NOT CHOKE.

ap fumbles at the 5 yard line costing minny 3-7 points (fumble was credited to favre which was bs)

harvin fumbles at their own 20 giving the saints basically a td

favre drives minny down into the redzone, and berrian fumbles at the saints 10 turning it over.

how about the fact that despite being hit 20+ times favre was making clutch passes all night like the 3rd n 2 pass in the 4th quarter to set up a td the next play?

or when favre drove them down late in the game into fg range with 2 clutch passes, including a key 3rd down pass. favre was the only reason they were in it.

again, the 12 man penalty cost them. they were looking at a 58 yard fg and it was 3rd n 15with 15 seconds left. favres choice to force it was basically like a hail mary at the end of a half;

a: either they catch it and you call a TO and kick a much closer fg

b: they pick it and there isnt enough time to do anything (barring an unlikley run back)

the percentage of favre completing that forced pass was about the same if not better than longwell (who has a weak leg) making a 58 yarder. if there was a time to take a risk, that was it.

favre got a little gunslinger-ish, but in the end, he was one of the last reasons they lost and certainly did not choke. the haters are just reaching because they need to bash favre for something, anything.

hublife
01-24-2010, 09:06 PM
What point? All I've seen is you dodging everything and being just another blind ignorant homer bandwagon fan.

I haven't mentioned my team once you fukking tool.

How am I a bandwagon fan? Point specifically to where I was rooting for the Saints.

Go ahead I'll wait.

FAVRE DID NOT CHOKE.

favre got a little gunslinger-ish, but in the end, he was one of the last reasons they lost and certainly did not choke.

This post is invalid because you are a ruh-tard.

Lunatic
01-24-2010, 09:07 PM
he got ****ed over. He played perfectly fine for his situation. Vikings were the better team.Vikings were not the better team. Had they been the better team they would have won.

Probably because the refs handed the saints the gameOmg.. GTFO with that bull****. Maybe you were too blind to see the refs making bad calls against the Saints?

How is throwing an interception at the end of the NFC Championship game that looked like a pass Jay Cutler would throw NOT choking!?

I mean what else would he have had to do?

He should have thrown 3 INT's in the game but the Saints dropped one of them. He was terrible tonight.
Favre was punished all game. He was pummeled into the ground 15 or more times and each time was a very painful face plant. That **** adds up and messes with your judgment, but who fumbled the ball in critical situations? He threw a bad pass at the end because it was a desperate time. Happens quite often. Drew Brees almost threw more than one INT, does that mean he choked?

allenalexisalexander
01-24-2010, 09:07 PM
What's your point?

How many Int's has Seau thrown in OT of the NFC Championship game to doom his team?

Oh right...NONE

Are you made that Seau has come out of retirement more times than Favre, contributing absolutely nothing to his team?

Mitch339
01-24-2010, 09:08 PM
a SB appearance and perfect regular season is not nothing phaggot

Lunatic
01-24-2010, 09:09 PM
FAVRE DID NOT CHOKE.

ap fumbles at the 5 yard line costing minny 3-7 points (fumble was credited to favre which was bs)

harvin fumbles at their own 20 giving the saints basically a td

favre drives minny down into the redzone, and berrian fumbles at the saints 10 turning it over.

how about the fact that despite being hit 20+ times favre was making clutch passes all night like the 3rd n 2 pass in the 4th quarter to set up a td the next play?

or when favre drove them down late in the game into fg range with 2 clutch passes, including a key 3rd down pass. favre was the only reason they were in it.

again, the 12 man penalty cost them. they were looking at a 58 yard fg and it was 3rd n 15with 15 seconds left. favres choice to force it was basically like a hail mary at the end of a half;

a: either they catch it and you call a TO and kick a much closer fg

b: they pick it and there isnt enough time to do anything (barring an unlikley run back)

the percentage of favre completing that forced pass was about the same if not better than longwell (who has a weak leg) making a 58 yarder. if there was a time to take a risk, that was it.

favre got a little gunslinger-ish, but in the end, he was one of the last reasons they lost and certainly did not choke. the haters are just reaching because they need to bash favre for something, anything.

I'd rep you if I weren't on recharge. See, people like you are the ones that make sense. Not jumping on the "it's the refs fault" bandwagon that every losing team jumps on.

hublife
01-24-2010, 09:11 PM
Favre was punished all game. He was pummeled into the ground 15 or more times and each time was a very painful face plant. That **** adds up and messes with your judgment, but who fumbled the ball in critical situations? He threw a bad pass at the end because it was a desperate time. Happens quite often. Drew Brees almost threw more than one INT, does that mean he choked?

Favre made one of the stupidest passes an NFL QB can make in the most critical situation possible. This is the VERY DEFINITION OF CHOKING.

Favre should have had 3 int's but the Saints dropped one.

Are you made that Seau has come out of retirement more times than Favre, contributing absolutely nothing to his team?

Not mad at all. I'm not mad at Favre either for coming back. I'm pissed that he kept retiring in the first place. There is a difference.

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 09:11 PM
I haven't mentioned my team once you fukking tool.

How am I a bandwagon fan? Point specifically to where I was rooting for the Saints.

Go ahead I'll wait.

Gee let's see, you've only said multiple times that you hate favre for knocking your team out of the playoffs.

Great rebuttal

Oh wait, expected "rebuttal".

Omg.. GTFO with that bull****. Maybe you were too blind to see the refs making bad calls against the Saints?

They gave a ****ing TOUCHDOWN to the saints and multiple crucial 1st downs in OT

Are you kidding me?

beer n brats
01-24-2010, 09:12 PM

my post is 100% correct. you cant even argue it

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 09:12 PM
Favre made one of the stupidest passes an NFL QB can make in the most critical situation possible. This is the VERY DEFINITION OF CHOKING.

And the vikings dropped one, had their hands on 2 more. What's your point?

allenalexisalexander
01-24-2010, 09:14 PM
a SB appearance and perfect regular season is not nothing phaggot

how'd he fair the next two seasons?

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 09:16 PM
Oh you are talking about the plays that had booth reviews and they got the call right?

Are you kidding me?

You are making excuses about the refs, strong stretching!

5 turnovers bro 2 ints by Favre, don't pass the buck on the refs!

The touchdown and the uncatchable pass were not reviewed.

MaInEvenTa
Vikings were not the better team. Had they been the better team they would have won.

Omg.. GTFO with that bull****. Maybe you were too blind to see the refs making bad calls against the Saints?

This. people on here are just quick to blame the quarterback, not looking at everything else within the game.

hublife
my post is 100% correct. you cant even argue it

How is making a bone headed pass that resulted in an Interception NOT choking?

That's all I want you to tell me. He didn't choke the ENTIRE game...but he did fukking choke at the end.

hublife
01-24-2010, 09:17 PM
And the vikings dropped one, had their hands on 2 more. What's your point?

Way to ignore the first part of my post.

How about you address that one, Corky.

beer n brats
01-24-2010, 09:18 PM

the saints didnt capitalize before the end of regulation, and the vikings were not in fg range. so it was basically like a hail mary at the end... if you get it, good, if not OT.

brees should have had 2-3 ints, but the vikings dropped a couple. you think favre is the only qb to have some of his ints dropped??

hublife
01-24-2010, 09:21 PM
the saints didnt capitalize before the end of regulation, and the vikings were not in fg range. so it was basically like a hail mary at the end... if you get it, good, if not OT.

Actually the Vikings had a shot to win the game on a long FG had he not thrown that interception. It was not BASICALLY a hail mary. It was an idiotic throw by Favre. Quit spinning it brah. He choked on his final pass.

Period.

brees should have had 2-3 ints, but the vikings dropped a couple. you think favre is the only qb to have some of his ints dropped??

Where did I say that? Quote me specifically. This thread isn't about Drew Brees or I'd be talking about his performance.

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 09:22 PM
Way to ignore the first part of my post.

How about you address that one, Corky.

You've ignored 90% of what I've said sunshine

When you can actually respond to my posts maybe I'll pretend yours aren't completely full of ****

hublife
01-24-2010, 09:24 PM
You've ignored 90% of what I've said sunshine

When you can actually respond to my posts maybe I'll pretend yours aren't completely full of ****

I've specifically addressed every single stupid thing you've said. Including calling me a bandwagon fan which even you have to admit was way off.

I don't give a crap about the Saints. I wasn't saying they were the better team or anything.

I said Favre choked. I can't stand him and have hated him since the 90's and it pissed me off that he kept retiring and coming back.

MaInEvenTa
01-24-2010, 09:25 PM
I've specifically addressed every single stupid thing you've said. Including calling me a bandwagon fan which even you have to admit was way off.

I don't give a crap about the Saints. I wasn't saying they were the better team or anything.

I said Favre choked. I can't stand him and have hated him since the 90's and it pissed me off that he kept retiring and coming back.

You hate someone you never met?

Fastforward7
01-24-2010, 09:27 PM

Do you hate Hitler?

Edit: Not that Favre is Hitler... just pointing out the concept ;)

hublife
01-24-2010, 09:28 PM

You're right. Hate isn't the right word. As a sports fan I can't stand Favre.

I actually think he'd be cool as sh!t to have a beer with.

MaInEvenTa
01-24-2010, 09:28 PM
Do you hate Hitler?

LOL wtf. Comparing Hitler to Favre is retarded.

MaInEvenTa
01-24-2010, 09:29 PM
You're right. Hate isn't the right word. As a sports fan I can't stand Favre.

I actually think he'd be cool as sh!t to have a beer with.

Understandable. I personally think the media riding his nuts is more of the problem though.

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 09:29 PM

No, you haven't. You've ignored the majority of what I've pointed out to you.

You've only exposed yourself as yet another ignorant bandwagon homer fan.

Congrats

hublife
01-24-2010, 09:33 PM
You've only exposed yourself as yet another ignorant bandwagon homer fan.

Do you even know what that word means? While you're looking it up how about you check out what "Choke" means when referring to sports.

You've exposed yourself as a bitter failure of a sports fan who can't even debate adequately. I've been very clear in my reasoning for better or worse. While you on the other hand choose to ignore the statements that are too difficult to debate because you're a morAn.

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 09:40 PM
Do you even know what that word means? While you're looking it up how about you check out what "Choke" means when referring to sports.

You've exposed yourself as a bitter failure of a sports fan who can't even debate adequately. I've been very clear in my reasoning for better or worse. While you on the other hand choose to ignore the statements that are too difficult to debate because you're a morAn.

I know reading comprehension is hard for you, so let me simplify it.

I've addressed everything you've said, you've ignored the majority of my points.

You've only exposed yourself as a homer

HELIX35
01-24-2010, 09:41 PM

I've addressed everything you've said, you've ignored the majority of my points.

And lulz at the massive post made by beernbrats that made you look like a complete tool that you completely ignored

hublife
01-24-2010, 09:44 PM

And lulz at the massive post made by beernbrats that made you look like a complete tool that you completely ignored

Actually I agree with the majority of his post. I simply retorted with "how is Favre throwing a crucial INT at the end of regulation NOT choking?"

I'm done with this.

castor_troy5896
01-25-2010, 03:11 AM
weren't you the one who made this pic

http://i45.tinypic.com/2hwgns5.jpg

how do you feel now?

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7457/2hwgns5copy.jpg

BigDreams21
01-25-2010, 04:24 AM
i thoroughly enjoyed his fail.

omac
01-25-2010, 04:28 AM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/deannapalm.jpg

iamgenus
01-25-2010, 05:07 AM
Brett Favrah's tears taste like strawberries.

Tyler44
01-25-2010, 06:14 AM
Brett Favrah's tears taste like strawberries.

hahahaaha, great way to start the morning!

jackflag
01-25-2010, 06:33 AM
VINTAGE Brett Favre. I couldnt have written it any better myself. Favre gets the ball tie game, 2 minute drill, drives them downfield, inside the 40, 20 secs left, the Vikes have the game, he veers right, pumpfakes, throws....interception.

Thats some storybook stuff right there. Like the Brothers Grimm scripted the game. The whole time i'm sitting there like "ok its close, but Brett will come through for me at the end, he's got to, do what you do best Brett", and the Vikes drive down the field and im sh!tting bricks, and just when I give up hope....boom baby Brett does what he does best. Went to bed with a big grin on my face and woke up smiling. Nice.

**** Favre and any team he goes to. The Saints had no business winning that game but he gave it to them anyway. What a great ending. Like a fairy tale.