PDA

View Full Version : Alert: Female Suicide Bombers May Be Heading Here From Yemen

Hagakure24
01-23-2010, 04:53 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/female-suicide-bombers-heading-yemen/story?id=9636341

in b4 'snuke'

flabtoabs
01-23-2010, 05:30 PM
fck political correctness.

lets just take a page from Israeli airport security.

they havent had a single airport/airplane incident since july 23/1969.

Navyboy909
01-23-2010, 05:31 PM

"fck political correctness" ???? Israeli airport security just asks questions, there is nothing wrong with that...

Hagakure24
01-23-2010, 05:56 PM
"fck political correctness" ???? Israeli airport security just asks questions, there is nothing wrong with that...

Of course there's nothing wrong with it - unless posturing to avoid looking like a racist/sexist ad nauseum completely dispenses with the point of airline security.

We didn't ask the crotch-bomber any questions despite all the information we had on him.
We didn't ask the Fort Hood gunman any questions despite the very obvious development of his radical beliefs.

yeah, **** political correctness. life is more important than someones feelings.

Navyboy909
01-23-2010, 06:00 PM
Of course there's nothing wrong with it - unless posturing to avoid looking like a racist/sexist ad nauseum completely dispenses with the point of airline security.

We didn't ask the crotch-bomber any questions despite all the information we had on him.
We didn't ask the Fort Hood gunman any questions despite the very obvious development of his radical beliefs.

yeah, **** political correctness. life is more important than someones feelings.

i was trying to say that there is nothing wrong with it and political correctness should not even be mentioned

Hagakure24
01-23-2010, 06:02 PM
i was trying to say that there is nothing wrong with it and political correctness should not even be mentioned

oh, sorry :)

btw, to answer the quote in your sig: because men need to learn how to kill efficiently, and how to be disciplined to know when to do so.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
01-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Damn, this hijab-wearing Muslim girl has been making passes at me on myspace....

*cancels plans to f*ck her*

Blindead
01-23-2010, 06:29 PM
Damn, this hijab-wearing Muslim girl has been making passes at me on myspace....

I've always wanted to bang super fundamentalist Muslim chick...except it'd be hard to see what she looks like under a Burqa. Lulz.

Hagakure24
01-23-2010, 06:33 PM
I've always wanted to bang super fundamentalist Muslim chick...except it'd be hard to see what she looks like under a Burqa. Lulz.

i don't think they shave man. i mean, i can't say that as a fact. but i'm pretty sure.

Muclebuilder1
01-23-2010, 06:36 PM

Are you going to tell her to remove her dynamite vest at gunpoint in b4 the hot sex ? :D

Seriously, that is some f*cked up stuff. I hope they get stopped somehow or the vest just fails or something like that.

AbuMaryam
01-23-2010, 07:31 PM

It's probaly a man then

AbuMaryam
01-23-2010, 08:11 PM
I was planning on having her keep her Hijab on while I hit it from behind.

Ugly super-religious Muslim with Hijab >> Hot modern Muslim chick

stfu, no one finds your comments amusing. Get a ****ing life

Weightaholic
01-23-2010, 08:25 PM

But this is exactly the sort of jackassery many of your "brothers and sisters" in islam carry on with on these boards, and the resounding chorus line of dingbats who applaud them would seem to indicate that it's just hilarious.

Are you saying that I've been right all along and they're about as funny as a ruptured testicle?

AbuMaryam
01-23-2010, 08:35 PM
But this is exactly the sort of jackassery many of your "brothers and sisters" in islam carry on with on these boards, and the resounding chorus line of dingbats who applaud them would seem to indicate that it's just hilarious.

Are you saying that I've been right all along and they're about as funny as a ruptured testicle?

if you refering to that thread w/ the pic that was mockng at stoning of women by a muslim poster, then you are right about that, and I agree that sick triwsted humor like that and what the above poster said, offers little benefit to the discussion and is disturbing humor

KTownGT
01-23-2010, 08:37 PM
I wonder if the extreme fundamentalists bringing over women to fight is simply because they are running low on male martyrs...

Don't the extremists view women as somewhat lesser human beings? Being a Martyr is a very honorable and exclusive thing in extremist Islam.

Don't neg if I'm wrong, KTHXBYE.

AbuMaryam
01-23-2010, 08:45 PM
I wonder if the extreme fundamentalists bringing over women to fight is simply because they are running low on male martyrs...

Don't the extremists view women as somewhat lesser human beings? Being a Martyr is a very honorable and exclusive thing in extremist Islam.

No they are using females to commit martydom operations so they can get thru security, thank God this has been leaked bc killing innocent civillians is a great way to go to hell. I hope they can realize this before going forward w/ it, if it was something that is being planned.
No women's and men;s souls are equal in Islam, might have different roles in family,societ,ect but what makes someone higher than the other is thru things like giving charity,praying to God, and doing other good deeds,ect. Not killing innocent people in that thru suicide. defending a muslim women who is being raped and dieing from trying to save her would be a good example of martyr.

KTownGT
01-23-2010, 08:52 PM
No they are using females to commit martydom operations so they can get thru security, thank God this has been leaked bc killing innocent civillians is a great way to go to hell. I hope they can realize this before going forward w/ it, if it was something that is being planned.
No women's and men;s souls are equal in Islam, might have different roles in family,societ,ect but what makes someone higher than the other is thru things like giving charity,praying to God, and doing other good deeds,ect. Not killing innocent people in that thru suicide. defending a muslim women who is being raped and dieing from trying to save her would be a good example of martyr.

Oh, sorry. I was just thinking out loud. Thanks for the response.

If women are equal to men, why are all the extremist countries treating them as second class citizens for the most part? Does the Koran point out that fact?

Afghan, Sharia Law, etc. seems pretty out of wack in terms of equality. One example that comes to mind was a woman who got raped in an Islamic country and the superior court ruled it was the woman's fault for dressing slutty or something. The man was off scott free I believe too.

What about killing innocent people who are heretics or of another religion?

Sorry for the stupid questions, there ain't many Islamic people in North/West Texas. haha

Binyamine
01-23-2010, 08:57 PM

No they are not running low on low martyr.

And "extremist" have high opinions of woman, there was a book or a message to the muslim woman sent by the wife of Dr Ayman AL zawahiri.

But woman have been on operations, martyrdom operation, examples are the Beslan Siege and Moscow Theatre Siege. But the "mujahideen" in Chechnya do not have any connection with al qaeda.

But we as American, should not give up, by living in fear, live our life :)

neuron
01-23-2010, 09:01 PM
In Israel, they implemented a policy where the family-home of a suicide bomber was demolished after the event. Rates of suicide-bombing have plummeted since then.

Muclebuilder1
01-23-2010, 09:25 PM
In Israel, they implemented a policy where the family-home of a suicide bomber was demolished after the event. Rates of suicide-bombing have plummeted since then.

How about this proposal ? Each time these scumbag animals send someone on a martyrdom aka suicide homicide mission.

Places like Palestinian Terroritory, Egypt, Iraq and Afghanistan & their own governments get fined by America and Israel who enforces the law. ( on the governmental level )

The " martyr " homes are demolished. Males are imprisoned and females are made to tell the truth. Children must tell the truth too as well.

If the government of islamic country stones a woman then the government has to pay a fine to both America and Israel and make restitution to the lady's family.

This would cause no more money to be diverted for terror funding. Human rights would improve.

I really think Saudi Arabia needs to get fined big time for all of what they have caused since 9/11/01.

Hit 'em with so much sanctions that they can no further spread the wrong kind of islam so prevalent on the governmental level inside islamic countries.

Binyamine
01-23-2010, 09:34 PM
How about this proposal ? Each time these scumbag animals send someone on a martyrdom aka suicide homicide mission.

Places like Palestinian Terroritory, Egypt, Iraq and Afghanistan & their own governments get fined by America and Israel who enforces the law. ( on the governmental level )

The " martyr " homes are demolished. Males are imprisoned and females are made to tell the truth. Children must tell the truth too as well.

If the government of islamic country stones a woman then the government has to pay a fine to both America and Israel and make restitution to the lady's family.

This would cause no more money to be diverted for terror funding. Human rights would improve.

I really think Saudi Arabia needs to get fined big time for all of what they have caused since 9/11/01.

Hit 'em with so much sanctions that they can no further spread the wrong kind of islam so prevalent on the governmental level inside islamic countries.

You really want to fine Saudi Arabia ???

Saudi is one of our most trusted Ally :) The king obeys us. The new CIA complex that was built was funded by who?? Saudi Arabia.

The Scholars paid by the house of Saoud has made it "haraam" to go to JIhaad in IRak and Afghanistan . They have money and they use it not for their population but instead where US officials order them to do.

Saudi has a reform plan for those who quit Jihad. And they are helping Yemen to fight against the Houthi who are believed to be Iranian Proxy.

Instead, i think that we should stop helping Israel and others, by whom their is animosity against US.

PUT AMERICA FIRST BRO.

AbuMaryam
01-23-2010, 09:36 PM
Oh, sorry. I was just thinking out loud. Thanks for the response.

If women are equal to men, why are all the extremist countries treating them as second class citizens for the most part? Does the Koran point out that fact?

Afghan, Sharia Law, etc. seems pretty out of wack in terms of equality. One example that comes to mind was a woman who got raped in an Islamic country and the superior court ruled it was the woman's fault for dressing slutty or something. The man was off scott free I believe too.

What about killing innocent people who are heretics or of another religion?

Sorry for the stupid questions, there ain't many Islamic people in North/West Texas. haha

No such things as stupid questions if you are actually trying to learn something.
check this link out http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?ID=1497.

I agree but in some instances I believe it is justified, but the example you pointed out is a great injustice from an Islamic viewpoint and it was dealt horribly imo.

Usually that is only done if they are trying to cause mischeif within the society, good example would be of al qeada promoting the ideology of suicide bombing and thier disregard for killing innocent civillians

Muclebuilder1
01-23-2010, 09:42 PM

Saudi is one of our most trusted Ally :) The king obeys us. The new CIA complex that was built was funded by who?? Saudi Arabia.

The Scholars paid by the house of Saoud has made it "haraam" to go to JIhaad in IRak and Afghanistan . They have money and they use it not for their population but instead where US officials order them to do.

Saudi has a reform plan for those who quit Jihad. And they are helping Yemen to fight against the Houthi who are believed to be Iranian Proxy.

Instead, i think that we should stop helping Israel and others, by whom their is animosity against US.

PUT AMERICA FIRST BRO.

I didn't know that about Saudi Arabia and the CIA ? I hope Saudi Arabia is making positive strides since 9/11/01.

I am an American and I certainly support Israel because of the anti-terror fight that the Israelis have been fighting for over 60 years now.

Normal people don't cut people's heads off nor blow themselves up for some kind of " god ".

AbuMaryam
01-23-2010, 09:51 PM
I didn't know that about Saudi Arabia and the CIA ? I hope Saudi Arabia is making positive strides since 9/11/01.

I am an American and I certainly support Israel because of the anti-terror fight that the Israelis have been fighting for over 60 years now.

Normal people don't cut people's heads off nor blow themselves up for some kind of " god ".

What do normal people do? "accidently" kill innocent civillians in air raids who are got up in being the same area terrorists are?

And I agree normal people don't blow themselves up like that, people who have reached a breaking point and lose hope in humanity do that. Both are wrong imo, and arent justify and if they are going to fight enemy combatants they should be man enough to meet each other face to face, away from civllians being caught up in the fighting

Halfway
01-23-2010, 10:09 PM

PUT AMERICA FIRST BRO.

Wut, so the saudi wealth inequality is because the US tells them where to spend their money, not because 10,000 princes demand a steady stream of gold plated Bentlys and trips to europe to party with hookers? Their 'reform plan' might be Obama Approved but it sounds more like a british prison than a Syrian jail cell with someone pulling out your fingernails (I'd prefer terrorists were subjected to the latter)

If the only reason the vile wahhabist clerics ignore the obvious royal corruption and help the Great Satan is because of bribes, what does that say about them.

Much as he was a giant *******, The Gipper had the right idea - when Lybia fukced with the US he bombed kadafis mansion.

Binyamine
01-23-2010, 10:41 PM
Wut, so the saudi wealth inequality is because the US tells them where to spend their money, not because 10,000 princes demand a steady stream of gold plated Bentlys and trips to europe to party with hookers? Their 'reform plan' might be Obama Approved but it sounds more like a british prison than a Syrian jail cell with someone pulling out your fingernails (I'd prefer terrorists were subjected to the latter)

If the only reason the vile wahhabist clerics ignore the obvious royal corruption and help the Great Satan is because of bribes, what does that say about them.

Much as he was a giant *******, The Gipper had the right idea - when Lybia fukced with the US he bombed kadafis mansion.

What i meant is that, yes they have money, hell lot of money. They spend it lavishly in Europe and elsewhere. Their Prince and Princess etc...
Yes, they are making development but not enough, Just recently there was a flood in Jeddah which killed more than 700 people ... Just because the infractructure were not in place.

But the Saudi, listen to USA very much. When Saddam was a good guy i.e when he was attacking Iran, Saudi Arabia on orders from USA, helped Saddam financially as we also did. Even Donald Rumsfeld went to meet Saddam.
Tomorrow, if USA orders Saudi Arabia to buy our outdated planes and arms, they would happily buy them :)

dhj
01-23-2010, 10:47 PM
More fear mongering by the idiot Blotter.

Take it with a grain of salt. He lacks credibility.

Mtguy8787
01-23-2010, 10:48 PM
Oh muh god -- teh Al Qeada!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2081592330319789254#

ll ReNeGaDe ll
01-24-2010, 04:26 AM

I'm expressing my love for muslim women. Whats your problem, breh?

badreligion
01-24-2010, 04:33 AM

Exactly there is nothing wrong with that . But we live in such a fu cking nanny state if we did that the person would be fired and probably sued just for doing his job and trying to protect people .

kate00
01-24-2010, 04:54 AM

That's just because Palestinians are too por ty fly =S

ll ReNeGaDe ll
01-24-2010, 04:58 AM
LOL @ Muslims reporting my post about wanting to bang a muslim girl to the mods. Are you guys trying to impose e-sharia law on us?

AbuMaryam
01-24-2010, 06:31 AM
I'm expressing my love for muslim women. Whats your problem, breh?

Your scenerio of showing you love with a muslim woman sounds more like rape than love.

dhj
01-24-2010, 07:07 AM
LOL @ Muslims reporting my post about wanting to bang a muslim girl to the mods. Are you guys trying to impose e-sharia law on us?

Now you're trying to act like a typical Muslim by engaging in a victimization mentality. :rolleyes:

Perhaps if you stop being an idiot, maybe no one would have a reason to report your otherwise dumb posts? Just a thought you disrespectful chump. You're no different from the misogynist Muslim men, since you want to control Muslim women according to your moral viewpoints. I bet you think it's acceptable to harass a Muslim woman who wears a headscarf just because, huh? Idiot.

Besides, for a pro-Israel nuthugger like yourself, you're often quick to pull anti-Semitism when Israel is criticized, so are you any different?

dhj
01-24-2010, 07:16 AM
i don't think they shave man. i mean, i can't say that as a fact. but i'm pretty sure.

Actually, they pioneered the use of hair removal centuries before Western women did.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
01-24-2010, 09:23 PM
Now you're trying to act like a typical Muslim by engaging in a victimization mentality. :rolleyes:

Perhaps if you stop being an idiot, maybe no one would have a reason to report your otherwise dumb posts? Just a thought you disrespectful chump. You're no different from the misogynist Muslim men, since you want to control Muslim women according to your moral viewpoints. I bet you think it's acceptable to harass a Muslim woman who wears a headscarf just because, huh? Idiot.

Are you on drugs? I am talking about consensual sex with a Muslim girl.

Besides, for a pro-Israel nuthugger like yourself, you're often quick to pull anti-Semitism when Israel is criticized, so are you any different?

Of course I am, but that's not the point.