PDA

View Full Version : Is your spouse supportive of you life style

derek1226
01-18-2010, 06:55 PM
I was just wondering whether or not other people had supportive, or non supportive spouses. In my case, my wife isn't just non-supportive, but the total opposite of supportive. She buys junk at the grocery store, eats said junk in right front of me, so on and so on. She whines when I want to go to the gym because she has to take care of the kids. I could write a list. Anyway give me some feed back on what I should do. I've tried talking about it to her before, to no avail.

Farlos
01-18-2010, 07:00 PM
Is she in good shape?

nondualism
01-18-2010, 07:06 PM
I was just wondering whether or not other people had supportive, or non supportive spouses. In my case, my wife isn't just non-supportive, but the total opposite of supportive. She buys junk at the grocery store, eats said junk in right front of me, so on and so on. She whines when I want to go to the gym because she has to take care of the kids. I could write a list. Anyway give me some feed back on what I should do. I've tried talking about it to her before, to no avail.

Trying to change other people is nigh impossible. Zone her out, emphasize her positive aspects, and see if you can put it in her butt to compensate for the grief.

Then again, I'm 35 and never been married, so...take that into consideration.

derek1226
01-18-2010, 07:11 PM
Is she in good shape?

From a fitness standpoint no. She eats horribly, never works out, but she is just lucky to be thin.

mmmdonuts
01-18-2010, 07:20 PM

did you start working out AFTER you married her? because for me this would definitely play into the marriage decision. your lifestyles don't seem to mesh well. it all depends on your priorities and how much you're willing to sacrifice when it comes to working out and eating healthy.

luv2pump
01-18-2010, 07:22 PM
It's a bit mixed. He WON'T do anything about his gut and though he commends me, he does say I looked better before as I had bigger boobs but now, and I quote, "they are just shrivelled up little things". They are NOT I assure you. They are a full B instead of a C which is what they were when we met in 1997 before I gained weight later (which is now back off thank GOD).

So there it is.

nondualism
01-18-2010, 07:26 PM
It's a bit mixed. He WON'T do anything about his gut and though he commends me, he does say I looked better before as I had bigger boobs but now, and I quote, "they are just shrivelled up little things". They are NOT I assure you. They are a full B instead of a C which is what they were when we met in 1997 before I gained weight later (which is now back off thank GOD).

So there it is.

Wait..you're LOSING WEIGHT (something every guy wants a wife to do if she's gained) and he's complaining about your tits?

What would he say if you said his dick was 'just a shrivelled up little thing'?

Tell me he's got good qualities to make up for this...

derek1226
01-18-2010, 07:29 PM
I feel you. My wife likes the results she is seeing in my body, but does absolutely nothing to encourage it. Drives me crazy. I guess it shouldn't though, maybe I'm expecting too much. I was working out before we got married.

heavy2healthy
01-18-2010, 07:34 PM
My wife is a big girl and she eats whatever she wants. I dont see it as being supportive or non supportive of me. Its an individual journey. If someone eating cake in front of me is going to be a problem for me then Im going to fail anyway.

Kittyfeet
01-18-2010, 07:36 PM
When I first jumped on the healthy lifestyle train years ago, my boyfriend didn't want anything to do with it. That was fine with me, but I wanted him to join me; he was terribly out of shape.

I knew nagging and negativity wouldn't help, so I tried 'positive pressure'. I casually mentioned how great I always felt after I worked out, and how excited I was to go back to the gym. Then I did some reading up on the health benefits and also (casually) mentioned those as well. I'm not sure how much impact I had, but soon afterward he started working out and living a healthier lifestyle. Now he's at the gym just as much as me, and he's lost a ton of weight.

Could using a bit of positive pressure work on your wife? Can you mention how important exercise and a healthy lifestyle is not only for yourself right now, but how it's going to help you in your later years when your body starts going down hill? Mention how important it is for women as well, and also mention that you want her in your life when you're both as old as the hills.

Do you have any kids? If so, that's a great card to play. Does she want to be as healthy as possible to be there for the kids?

Also, look at the other members of her family. Do they share the same eating habits as your wife? How is their health? If they?re always sick or have some serious medical issues that exercise and healthy habits could have prevented, maybe point that out to her (in a nice way; stay positive, you?re supposed to be worried about her health. The fact that she might support your habits more is just a huge bonus).

Can you ask her to join you at the gym? Does your gym offer child care? If not, can you find one that does? Do you go with her when the grocery shopping is done?

alaskaboy
01-18-2010, 07:39 PM
My wife is somewhat supportive. She is all for my dropping the fat and such, but does not want me to get freakishly huge or anything like that.

On the down side, she and the kids buy all kinds of horrible foods and I am always surrounded by temptation. They stop by and get chinese sometimes and 'forget' that I cannot have any. They buy me a meal and then get upset when I turn it down.

Biggest thing that bugs me is that they eat all my food. I cook up a bunch of chicken and 24 hours later it is gone. I buy fresh veggies and they eat them up. Why? Because they do not want to cook and would rather eat my 'leftovers' I have stored in the fridge. Then all that is left in the house is the junk and I either have to eat that or go to the store and buy more food. Many times I have had to settle for a protein shake when I would have been better off with real food. Would be ok, except for the fact that they eat my healthy food with a heaping side of mac and cheese and a bag of chips.

One of these days, they will quit buying all the junk food and cook for themselves. But till then I have to hide my food or have it vanish in record time.

A positive is that my oldest daughter has started to go to the gym with me on Saturday mornings. It is only once a week, but it is a start. My wife went once and complained that her knees hurt after less than two minutes on the treadmill. Ended up that she had it set on a hard setting, but she has not gone back with me since.

derek1226
01-18-2010, 07:54 PM
I've actually tried to use the positive thing to get her to jump on the train. She has chrones disease so she is perpetually sick; I tried to use that, but still got nothing back. I don't think she will ever get on board honestly. But I always keep hoping. I do go to the grocery store with her, and we each have to have our own cart. My cart for health food, hers for crap. I've tried introducing her to healthier alternatives but she says they taste horrible. I dont know I'll just keep working her and hopefully one day she will come around.

gsxr6971
01-18-2010, 07:55 PM
My wife does mind that I eat heathy...She wont, she hates that I spend so much time at the gym but wont join me...we take the kids to the park on the weekends my self and the kids run around play sports and she sits on the bench "texting" her friends. It is very discuraging but I tell myself it will change. when we first met I was 220lbs and went to the gym 7 days a week...in 9 years I blew up to 326lbs in Oct I said enoff its my time. so no matter what happens I will get back in shape and nothing will stop me!!!!

Shr3dJunki3
01-18-2010, 07:58 PM
This thread happening is SUCH a coincidence, I just explained to my parents what I was doing and they told me they'd leave me alone about my dieting, WOOOOHOOOOO. Thats good enough for me!

luv2pump
01-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Wait..you're LOSING WEIGHT (something every guy wants a wife to do if she's gained) and he's complaining about your tits?

What would he say if you said his dick was 'just a shrivelled up little thing'?

Tell me he's got good qualities to make up for this...

He does. Some really good ones but I tell ya....sigh.

plumher
01-18-2010, 08:20 PM
I go shopping with the mrs and put the food in the cart I eat. I cook the food I eat and store it for later meals. Wife says she won't go to the bb show if I decide to compete. She is about 150 lbs@ 5-2 . Not huge but not slender either. She is too lazy to put any effort in exercising, but doesn't keep me from mine. I'm curious how she will react/change when I get down around 200 lbs and Looking fine. She thinks she's skinnier than I am now, but she won't think that 40 lbs from now . We will soon see

trance__dreamer
01-18-2010, 08:25 PM
see if you can put it in her butt to compensate for the grief.

wow...

Kittyfeet
01-18-2010, 08:28 PM
I had a co worker with the Crohn's disease, but she loved to run and she ate clean (most of the time). My quick google search showed me this (it's not the best link out there, but it?s something):

Linky is this:
ehow.com/about_5144948_life-expectancy-crohns-disease.html

Quote is this:
Changing your diet may help in reducing symptoms of Crohn's disease. Limit your use of dairy products or use a dietary supplement such as Lactaid to help digest dairy products. Avoiding foods high in fat or foods that produce excessive gas, such as beans, broccoli and cabbage, can help. Some people find that a diet rich in fiber helps to lessen symptoms. Drinking plenty of fluids replenishes the body when diarrhea occurs. Smaller meals vs. large meals also helps the colon digest food easier.

I don't know if it's valid or not, but if she tried changing her diet, she might get sick less. It's worth a shot if she hasn't tried it yet. Has her doctor told her how she can lessen her symptoms? Would she agree to eat clean for maybe 2 weeks (this is where you step in and create a diet that's good for both of you), and then see if it made her feel any better?

nondualism
01-18-2010, 08:47 PM
wow...

Yeah, I forgot /douche-bag there, didn't I?

Talorant
01-18-2010, 08:58 PM
My wife is supportive of my weight loss but if I mention anything about it to her she will go on a long rant that what im doing is incorrect and I should do it her way.

Always seems to end in a fight when it comes to diets and exercise.

Its supportive also when we get in a big fight since the gym is across the road I can use that as an exit strategy.

trance__dreamer
01-18-2010, 09:08 PM
Yeah, I forgot /douche-bag there, didn't I?

indeed. :p TAKE THAT ISH TO THE MISC.

...you are forgiven; this time. =O

rockangel
01-18-2010, 09:23 PM
Well guess I am lucky then. My hubby in the past has been a huge BB guy. He still works out but not as much, hes not fat by any stretch and he can still run more than anyone I have ever seen.
He doesnt really care what I do. He has said hes not helping me on this, but its not in a mean way, i think he didnt think i was serious at first, its been a while since i worked out like this.
He still does help me and talks to me about it, gets on my butt if i dont go to the gym or if i am eyeing some cheat foods. We never realy ate that bad in the first place so its not a big deal.
But with this as with everything else, he just tells me to do whatever makes me happy. Gotta love him!!

tryingtofocus
01-18-2010, 09:37 PM
When I first started my wife wasn't too supportive. I used to ask her why she never said anything about how I looked and you know, I knocked off like 30 pounds. She said and I quote...."I love you big or small, it doesn't matter to me."

In a way I was like wow, how messed up a response! Then I though well if she loved me then, she should love me small....would have been nice to have some encourging words from your wife though..at least notice something on me.

Fast forward a couple months and she is starting to eat better, working out when she finds time as she is quite busy and even comments on how I look...even though is once in a blue-moon, it is a step...

I don't think she would try though if it wasn't for me buying her a Wii fit for Christmas, which she wanted. I have a 1700$ bowflex that I paid entirely too much for and I am the only one using it, but I can buy her a 100$ Wii fit and she loves it! Go figure.....

Skrimps
01-18-2010, 09:45 PM
Lets just hope she doesnt read this forum...haha!

tryingtofocus
01-18-2010, 10:21 PM
Who my wife, or the OP's?

Mine knows how I feel...I have discussed it too her before...and belive so has the OP.

StuckInFresno
01-18-2010, 10:30 PM
Man, I feel for you. I thought people got married in big part to lean on each other in hard times and support/encourage each other to improve whatever area of their lives they're unhappy with. All I have to say is, this truly sucks and you need to have a serious conversation with her why she's acting this way. Frankly, it's somewhat childish imho. Sorry! Sad to see the responses to your poll as well. <50% say their spouses are supportive. Think it's a coincidence the divorce rate is at 50%??

the59sound
01-18-2010, 10:45 PM

So there it is.

that was really mean of him to say, im sorry about that. keep working hard to make your body how you want it.

tryingtofocus
01-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Man, I feel for you. I thought people got married in big part to lean on each other in hard times and support/encourage each other to improve whatever area of their lives they're unhappy with. All I have to say is, this truly sucks and you need to have a serious conversation with her why she's acting this way. Frankly, it's somewhat childish imho. Sorry! Sad to see the responses to your poll as well. <50% say their spouses are supportive. Think it's a coincidence the divorce rate is at 50%??

I hear what you are saying, but my wife.......if we end up divorced will be over us bickering too much why I like to watch football and in general sports more so than her not being supportive enough in my weight loss.... ;)

She will watch hockey though.........the only sport I don't watch. So different!

Reminds me of my parents who are going on 30 years... :)

SirRhosis
01-18-2010, 10:50 PM
My wife is supportive. She even lifts with me 2/3 of the time. (I lift three days, she can only manage 2)

luv2pump
01-18-2010, 10:51 PM
that was really mean of him to say, im sorry about that. keep working hard to make your body how you want it.

Thanks.

I will! I have many fans at the gym- hot ones too!

the59sound
01-18-2010, 11:35 PM
Thanks.

rad some dudes are ridiculous. your back is looking awesome. not surprised you have admirers at the gym glad you arent phased by your husbands comments.

Nutshell20
01-19-2010, 04:32 AM
see if you can put it in her butt to compensate for the grief.

This....

Ancher
01-19-2010, 07:09 AM
My wifes always been really supportive with my decision to return to the gym. But says that she doesnt want me to get freakishly big. Well see :P
The worst thing she does is have junk food in the house. I counter that by having a ton of healthy stuff.

Good thread!

daYDreAmErX
01-19-2010, 07:20 AM
We're not married yet, so she's supportive.

To be continued...

BLab5
01-19-2010, 07:20 AM
my wife has always been supportive of my personal change, but also, she tries to keep herself motivated(indirectly, makes me want to do better)

while i am the cook in the family(i enjoy it and find it relaxing/enjoyable) she is always open to the food i cook. she never sneaks in junk food and in general falls in line with the type of food i make.

in terms of workouts, she is active; we run outside, have done a few 5k's, etc. this winter she is trying to try out weight lifting. that's about the only thing i wish she would read up on....even better, join this forum for great threads and information. mostly just so she sees the results she wants and she doesn't hurt herself in the process(bad form. i've mentioned it to her) however, that's really the "worst" thing.

that said: i can't imagine my wife making fun of me or being mad at me for trying to be better/healthier. its tough enough to do it on your own...even worse when you have someone who is, in a way, trying to work against you. maybe you working to better yourself makes that person look at themselves, not like what they see, and lash out towards you.

to those with "unhappy" SO, i wish you all the best, good luck, and BB will be here for support :)

Cape1
01-20-2010, 04:09 AM
Thanks.

Hey, let me give you some useless free advice. It appears that hubby is being an Ass to you. Yeah, we do that sometimes. But, we also sometimes don't realize how what we're saying impacts the person we love the most. Talk to the guy about it.

What you should not do is be bottling this up and seeking attention here and at your gym. I.e., if he doesn't like me all these other guys do.... This can have a very bad outcome. If that outcome really interests you, talk to him about that too.

Keep working out though regardless of what he says and regarless of whether or not he does anything about his own gut. It's your body.

bedwards5
01-20-2010, 07:05 AM
My husband is supportive verbally. But he still eats junk food and all in front of me. I'm trying to lose this weight so he will be proud to have me on his arm. (i know i know, and yes i'm doing this for me, to make me feel better about myself) See the front time we was together I was skinny, then went we got back together after a few years I was big. He still tells me that I'm sexy just the way I am and all. but I just don't feel it.

jcosley
01-20-2010, 08:34 AM

I'm one of the lucky ones I think! My woman is totally supportive and tells me I look great all the time, she also tries to eat healthy and exercises as well. Tonight she is cooking Tilapia for supper which is going to be awesome.

Cape1
01-21-2010, 11:00 AM
I'm one of the lucky ones I think! My woman is totally supportive and tells me I look great all the time, she also tries to eat healthy and exercises as well. Tonight she is cooking Tilapia for supper which is going to be awesome.

Same here - I'm lucky too in that regard. My wife is totally supportive of the whole thing and likes to eat clean and work out when she can. She is also supportive about Competitions. For those of you who compete you must realize how impossible we can be those last few weeks.

Mj23foreva
01-21-2010, 11:22 AM
Have you guys wondered why your wife/husband hasn't been supportive? Jealousy is a part of human nature. If you're a girl and go to the gym I'm sure you noticed the attention you get from guys and I'm sure your hubby knows this as well. If you're a guy one might ask out of jealousy, why are you trying to get in shape? You have a wife/kids/family etc, who are you trying to look good for? Not that I agree with the reasoning but people are human after all. They obviously would not admit to this because it would make them look selfish.

The fact is getting in shape makes you more attractive. You can argue all you want about being healthy and all, but you're not fooling your significant other that you're not trying to look good too. And when that comes up, it becomes all about jealousy. You just need to find a different way to get to them.

Not to be a dick, but if you're 100 lbs overweight when you got married he/she obviously didn't marry you for your health/looks. You are what you are and by you trying to change that kind of makes the other person nervous and it probably feels new to them. These are just some of the reasons why I feel your significant other might not be 100% supportive on something that is obviously good for you.

derek1226
01-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Definitely could be a reason. I really think that most of problem lies in the fact that while the spouse enjoys the new you, they are not really willing to put in the effort to create a new them. The reason they don't is completely relative, but in the end comes down to a lack of motivation. I don't think that your significant other needs to be at your side at all times while you go through this journey, but I would expect that she help me by not eating junk in front of me on a daily basis. Or eat the food that I cook sometimes (she refuses to eat anything that I make that is healthy). We usually end up making two different meals. Or she begs me to make her something different. Its one thing to have to watch someone eat, but to actually make the meal and not be able to enjoy it can be hell. I've been working her for the last four years, and I don't think anything is going to change in the near future. With that said I can definitely say that my will power is now through the roof.

jorrod9304
01-21-2010, 12:44 PM
We're not married yet, so she's supportive.

To be continued...

same

Nutshell20
01-21-2010, 01:03 PM
X wife...fat and unsupportive. Girlfriend...hot, in great shape and we work out together all the time. Needed to find someone with the right mindset on fitness.

irishpitbull
01-21-2010, 01:04 PM
She tells me I go a little overboard but supports it.

JontheAtheist
01-21-2010, 01:06 PM
Verbally incuraging? Lol. Verbally encouraging maybe?

JontheAtheist
01-21-2010, 01:08 PM
X wife...fat and unsupportive. Girlfriend...hot, in great shape and we work out together all the time. Needed to find someone with the right mindset on fitness.

Why do women get fat after getting married? Because the ring you put on her finger has 35,000 calories.

Lulz.

luv2pump
01-21-2010, 01:10 PM
we're not married yet, so she's supportive.

To be continued...

lol.

JontheAtheist
01-21-2010, 01:10 PM
Have you guys wondered why your wife/husband hasn't been supportive? Jealousy is a part of human nature. If you're a girl and go to the gym I'm sure you noticed the attention you get from guys and I'm sure your hubby knows this as well.

True story man. My buddy years ago wouldnt go to the gym with me after work because his wife didnt want him looking at hot little cheerleader girls on the treadmills. Lol. He eventually told me to quit asking, because he'd never get the approval from his wife. She'd just bitch at him, and tell him to run around the block or something instead of going to the gym. Lol Hilarious.

But youre right man.

JontheAtheist
01-21-2010, 01:16 PM
From a fitness standpoint no. She eats horribly, never works out, but she is just lucky to be thin.

How old is she? If shes young, then she better enjoy eating like &^%$ while she can! As soon as she gets in her mid 20's, late 20's, early 30's, it'll be a whole new ballgame!

trance__dreamer
01-21-2010, 01:23 PM
True story man. My buddy years ago wouldnt go to the gym with me after work because his wife didnt want him looking at hot little cheerleader girls on the treadmills. Lol. He eventually told me to quit asking, because he'd never get the approval from his wife. She'd just bitch at him, and tell him to run around the block or something instead of going to the gym. Lol Hilarious.

But youre right man.

ridiculous! temptation is everywhere. she'd get mad if he stayed @ home & sat on the computer looking it pron/lingerie, too. women seriously have some serious self-esteem issues; my god! =S

who cares? you can look all you want. we're only human. we all look around in real life. but most pple...most...have the sense/decenty to not touch. looking is inevitable. you only run into trouble when you start touching as well.

derek1226
01-21-2010, 01:24 PM
How old is she? If shes young, then she better enjoy eating like &^%$ while she can! As soon as she gets in her mid 20's, late 20's, early 30's, it'll be a whole new ballgame!

She is 22, but has crohnes disease, so she will always be pretty thin , right now she weighs 114lb. She is really unhealthy though the other day I tested her BF and she was at 34% which means she only has about 75lb of lean body mass. Its pretty sad, and I really do worry about her health. When I hold her hand, it feels like I could break with a weak squeeze, she is just so brittle.

Cape1
01-21-2010, 03:28 PM
ridiculous! temptation is everywhere. she'd get mad if he stayed @ home & sat on the computer looking it pron/lingerie, too. women seriously have some serious self-esteem issues; my god! =S

who cares? you can look all you want. we're only human. we all look around in real life. but most pple...most...have the sense/decenty to not touch. looking is inevitable. you only run into trouble when you start touching as well.

Toucing= bad. If you do, you will wish you didn't.

Nutshell20
01-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Why do women get fat after getting married? Because the ring you put on her finger has 35,000 calories.

Lulz.

Couldn't have said it better myself. REPPED!

Colossal Spoons
01-21-2010, 04:42 PM
The g/f(5 years) is cool until I mention ephedrine or steroids lol

luv2pump
01-21-2010, 06:26 PM
Toucing= bad. If you do, you will wish you didn't.

Speaking from experience, are we? ;)

Amandarose531
01-21-2010, 08:18 PM
My bf (3years) and I are both about the same when it comes to fitness luckily.

It varies, like anyone, we can both be moody and down about it - afterall it is a slow and miserable process and nobody likes saying no to delicious food and being sleep deprived for trips to the gym but, all in all our overall goal is to be healthy for the children we intend to have.

As far as grocery shopping I certainly do spend A LOT less $$ when he comes with because when I shop I can talk myself into things like cookies etc, "I'll just eat 1 serving...." and with him it's a strict N-O to anything that isn't in a raw state, vegetables, eggs, meat, etc. Ha.

That being said he loves fast food so if I even waver in motivation he'll snap for a quick meal. We're two terrible and equal counterparts I think, we "spin our wheels" a lot because of the motivational phase but i'm confident as long as we just keep moving in that direction eventually we'll get somewhere.

Stay patient with your wife, I wasn't on the bandwagon for a long time and as someone stated above jealousy does fuel it, when I saw my bf getting in good shape after a strict summer break it really made me reconsider my cookie binging.

Cape1
01-22-2010, 04:59 AM
Speaking from experience, are we? ;)

Unfortunately I am. The experience is over-rated and you will hurt the one person who loved you enough to marry you. You don't want to know that feeling - ever.

My approach today: No Poon is worth what I have in my life.

Be a good Girl L2P!!!

Plebbi
01-22-2010, 07:17 AM
my wife does mind that i eat heathy...she wont, she hates that i spend so much time at the gym but wont join me...we take the kids to the park on the weekends my self and the kids run around play sports and she sits on the bench "texting" her friends. It is very discuraging but i tell myself it will change. When we first met i was 220lbs and went to the gym 7 days a week...in 9 years i blew up to 326lbs in oct i said enoff its my time. So no matter what happens i will get back in shape and nothing will stop me!!!!

cheers for that man! Keep it up!

jar_lou
01-22-2010, 07:30 AM
that is honestly the one thing that lowers my motivation sometimes. I workout 3 days a week after work, and 1 day on the weekend. I get off at 3:30, workout at 4:15 am done around 5:30 and am home about 5:45-6:00 when I get home i will give the kiddos a bath, put my stuff in the laundry, do whatever it is I can, but still I hear grief. REALLY annoying. On top of it, I have high cholesterol, didn't find this out till after I started lifting, but still you would think she would want me to be healthy. Rant over

Plebbi
01-22-2010, 07:32 AM
why do women get fat after getting married? Because the ring you put on her finger has 35,000 calories.

Lulz.

hahahaha i cant stop laughing ;d

overtheedge
01-22-2010, 07:49 AM
My wife is supportive verbally. Like many others she doesn't work out with me or seem to want anything to do with it. I just hope she will change and decide to work out eventually.

luv2pump
01-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Unfortunately I am. The experience is over-rated and you will hurt the one person who loved you enough to marry you. You don't want to know that feeling - ever.

My approach today: No Poon is worth what I have in my life.

Be a good Girl L2P!!!

You have some balls admitting that. I am impressed. :)

Cape1
01-22-2010, 01:05 PM
You have some balls admitting that. I am impressed. :)

L2P, Thank you but there is nothing impressive about me...not on that topic. -Steve

ZidaneValor
01-22-2010, 02:08 PM
I'll admit that I know nothing about wives, girlfriends, or relationships, but I think this article may put this issue in perspective for some of you:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ronharris28.htm

Meldrew
01-22-2010, 03:29 PM
My wife is very supportive in that she has adjusted our home menu to accomodate my healthier lifestyle, but she won't deprive herself of chocolate and desserts.

She's gifted with better genetics than me, hence she can eat that without issue.

I'll take her out for dessert sometimes as a thankyou, I find being able to go into an ince cream shop and not order anything makes me feel strong.

luv2pump
01-22-2010, 03:42 PM
L2P, Thank you but there is nothing impressive about me...not on that topic. -Steve

I hear you, I do.

gsxr6971
01-22-2010, 08:13 PM
cheers for that man! Keep it up!

Thanks...She has taken the first step and started eating heathy in the last few days...maybe something will change!