PDA

View Full Version : New NFL excuse for blowing the fumble call in Jets game...

Jets51
01-18-2010, 05:56 AM
"real time, time of possesion"...

lol wut? this is so ****ing annoying. the refs CONSTANTLY blow calls and the NFL makes up the most lame excuses for why they blew the dumbass call.

real time, time of possession...at that tot he list of tuck rule, and football move for cheap ****.

motherfuker caught the ball, 2 feet came down, and he turned to move to advance and the ball came out...who the fuk cares how long he had the ball. HE HAD THE BALL!!

yes i know the play didnt have a direct outcome on the game..but it could have been and the refs suck

DoubtErased
01-18-2010, 05:57 AM

lol wut? this is so ****ing annoying. the refs CONSTANTLY blow calls and the NFL makes up the most lame excuses for why they blew the dumbass call.

real time, time of possession...at that tot he list of tuck rule, and football move for cheap ****.

motherfuker caught the ball, 2 feet came down, and he turned to move to advance and the ball came out...who the fuk cares how long he had the ball. HE HAD THE BALL!!

yes i know the play didnt have a direct outcome on the game..but it could have been and the refs suck

Only a JETS fan will bitch about a call after they won the game

Jets51
01-18-2010, 05:59 AM
Only a JETS fan will bitch about a call after they won the game

oh please...i knew someone like you would come with this noise.

it was a terrible call and wanted to say what the NFLs lame excuse was for blowing it.

qualityclrk1
01-18-2010, 06:00 AM
the football rule book is getting way too thick...

and i exit thread

Jets51
01-18-2010, 06:03 AM
i just dont get this real time, time of possession bull ish.

vincent jacksons sideline catch was milliseconds long...he toe tpped and was out. the fumble call was held onto longer than that.

explain?

wsuwarrior
01-18-2010, 06:18 AM
Officiating in all sports has been horrendous lately. I cant remember watching an NFL game in the past 2-3 without raging about the officiating at least once.

College bball officiating is terrible as well.

Jets51
01-18-2010, 06:21 AM
Officiating in all sports has been horrendous lately. I cant remember watching an NFL game in the past 2-3 without raging about the officiating at least once.

College bball officiating is terrible as well.

it just bugs me that they ruled it a catch and fumble then over turned it.

i'm not positive..but i bet if the teams were reversed and that had been a jets reciever that remains a catch and fumble.

hometown call. there is at least 1 per game.

HumptyBrahh
01-18-2010, 06:22 AM

lolwut

Jets51
01-18-2010, 06:24 AM
lolwut

lol..oops. meant to say add that to the list of..

haha

wsuwarrior
01-18-2010, 06:30 AM
hometown call. there is at least 1 per game.

No there isnt.

coconutman
01-18-2010, 06:46 AM
Jets had to overcome last weeks call too on Revis, TWO OF THEM.

I was ****en raging at that point.

tmc.
01-18-2010, 06:47 AM
Replay rarely gets the call right, so what's the point of it?

weakguy
01-18-2010, 06:53 AM
That was such a joke of a call. To overturn the ruling on the field makes it even worse. The refs should be fired.

wsuwarrior
01-18-2010, 07:02 AM
Replay rarely gets the call right, so what's the point of it?

I remember a fumble in a Packer game sometime during the season. Troy Aikman said about 5 times that the Packers would be getting the ball. The ref comes out "The call of the field stands!". Aikman was just like ummmmm ok bro.