PDA

View Full Version : Crave Corn

UltimateWarrior
01-14-2010, 04:53 PM
I crave corn. Anybody else like this? lol popcorn, regular corn, cornbread, anything to do with corn.

SwiftyX
01-14-2010, 05:11 PM
Cornrows? Korn?

I don't crave corn. I don't even use it as a food source because it is in EVERYTHING.

UltimateWarrior
01-14-2010, 05:15 PM
I'm doing Keto right now, so i dont use it either. Maybe its absense is causing the cravings lol.

determined4000
01-14-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm doing Keto right now, so i dont use it either. Maybe its absense is causing the cravings lol.
Get off Keto (your digestive tract will thank you) and eat your corn for crying out loud. Is Keto really worth depriving yourself, especially when what you are craving is healthy (not like your breaking a diet to eat cake).

scump
01-14-2010, 06:54 PM
your craving it because corn is fkn awesome!

i love corn, wish the fibre content was a little lower tho...because...you know...

selffirst
01-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Ditto on the corn cravins......

BookMonkey
01-15-2010, 12:53 PM
We are people of the corn.

My only problem is binging on popcorn. I have a hard time limiting myself with it comes to that stuff.

I've resorted to denying myself the pleasure except when in the company of others (my ability to not be a hog is amplified greatly when sharing with others).

Rodzilla
01-15-2010, 01:12 PM
Corn is pretty fuking fantastic

We are people of the corn.

My only problem is binging on popcorn. I have a hard time limiting myself with it comes to that stuff.

I've resorted to denying myself the pleasure except when in the company of others (my ability to not be a hog is amplified greatly when sharing with others).

100 calorie bags of popcorn, problem solved.