PDA

View Full Version : Need help with weight issue

Aviator22
01-13-2010, 07:18 AM
Hey, i have been on a intense weight gainer for post workout and i've went from 65 to around 72kg in about 2 months, And i want the stack superpump and sizeON. and i know sizeON is used for intra/post workout and i was wondering what weight i should stop using my weight gainer at? Also if i take sizeON i wont see alot of weight loss will i?

CMillertime
01-13-2010, 07:20 AM
Hey, i have been on a intense weight gainer for post workout and i've went from 65 to around 72kg in about 2 months, And i want the stack superpump and sizeON. and i know sizeON is used for intra/post workout and i was wondering what weight i should stop using my weight gainer at? Also if i take sizeON i wont see alot of weight loss will i?

As long as you are still eating well you won't lose weight while taking size on, you will gain weight if you do it right. What is your ideal weight?? How is your diet? You can't just rely on supp's.

Aviator22
01-13-2010, 07:55 AM
Yeah definitely understand what your saying. Yeah my diet is pretty solid. It was starting to get to the stage were i am noticing my abs fading away even though i work them 3 times a week! so i started to think that the weight gainer was just going straight to my gut. So i should be right swapping the weight gainer for size-on as my PWO?