PDA

View Full Version : Best way to take LIPO 6 Black????

jonah300
01-11-2010, 05:06 PM
I will begin with this fat burner and i wanted to know what is the best way to take it and how many pills.

I work out 3 times a week at 7 pm after work and 3 times a week at 7 am on an empty stomach.

Thanks for the advices

Jonah300

DHr2009
01-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Through the mouth

Directions For Nutrex Lipo 6 Black: Due to the extreme potency of LIPO-6 Black all label guidelines must be strictly followed. To experience the full UNDERGROUND strength of LIPO-6 Black take 3 Black-Caps in the morning and an additional 3 Black-Caps in the afternoon. Do not take within 6 hours of sleep. NEVER EXCEED 6 BLACK-CAPS PER DAY. For maximum potency and best results LIPO-6 Black should not be taken with meals. Consume at least 30 minutes prior to a meal. Furthermore, LIPO-6 Black has to be used in cycles. A maximum cycle length is 8 weeks followed by a 4 week off-period.

asemismail
06-03-2014, 02:06 AM
Through the mouth

Directions For Nutrex Lipo 6 Black: Due to the extreme potency of LIPO-6 Black all label guidelines must be strictly followed. To experience the full UNDERGROUND strength of LIPO-6 Black take 3 Black-Caps in the morning and an additional 3 Black-Caps in the afternoon. Do not take within 6 hours of sleep. NEVER EXCEED 6 BLACK-CAPS PER DAY. For maximum potency and best results LIPO-6 Black should not be taken with meals. Consume at least 30 minutes prior to a meal. Furthermore, LIPO-6 Black has to be used in cycles. A maximum cycle length is 8 weeks followed by a 4 week off-period.

Hello your answer is wrong if you take more than 2 pills a day you can get a heart attack or increase in your heart rate while sitting witch will eventually cause a heart attack the way i use it i wake up take 1 pill after 30 min i have breakfast then after 6-7 hours i go workout before my work out in 30 min i take another pill and that's it don't exceed 2 pills its really bad for your health

PeachOcelot
06-03-2014, 02:13 AM
Hello your answer is wrong if you take more than 2 pills a day you can get a heart attack or increase in your heart rate while sitting witch will eventually cause a heart attack the way i use it i wake up take 1 pill after 30 min i have breakfast then after 6-7 hours i go workout before my work out in 30 min i take another pill and that's it don't exceed 2 pills its really bad for your health
From the Lipo website:
http://www.nutrex.com/wp-content/gallery/labels/LIPO-6-Black/LBL-LIPO6BLK-120CT-V5-US-WEB.jpg

Also, really old thread lawlz.

Compy386
06-03-2014, 07:29 AM
Don't get me wrong, I love Caffeine Anhydrous as much as the next guy, but damn dude, too much caffeine can kill someone. Why would you not follow the directions on the label?

loganhart
06-03-2014, 07:41 AM
Strong 4 year bump.

To the trash bin, that's how you take it.

Compy386
06-03-2014, 07:42 AM
Strong 4 year bump.

OMG i didn't even notice.