PDA

View Full Version : What if the Jets beat the Colts in the AFC Championship?

germanyt
01-11-2010, 09:08 AM
This would be one of the most epic failures in the history of the NFL. The Jets are only in because Indy rested players halfway through thier game. If the Jets make it there and win I will fall out laughing.

NYY
01-11-2010, 09:13 AM
It would be an epic fail indeed for the Colts.

Jets gotta beat the Chargers 1st before we can even think of that.

jdo1
01-11-2010, 09:13 AM
**** would be funny

papi93
01-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Don't care for the New York teams getting more coverage than they already get but this would be funny if it happened.

WheyneNewton
01-11-2010, 09:18 AM
jets vs ravens would be the best afc championship game

papi93
01-11-2010, 09:22 AM

If you like watching a defensive battle.

NYY
01-11-2010, 09:23 AM

I would try to get tickets for my little brother (Ravens fan) and I if that were to happen.

JuicintheJuice
01-11-2010, 09:29 AM
I'd love to see the Jets play the ravens. They're literally the exact same teams.

markTHESharkk
01-11-2010, 09:47 AM
payton manning would leave colts. you see how pissed he was being benched halfway through

charity4thepoor
01-11-2010, 09:50 AM
I'd love to see the Jets play the ravens. They're literally the exact same teams.

jets has had a much more consistent defense

flacco is better than sanchez (so far)

but based on the playoff games so far i agree.

germanyt
01-11-2010, 10:07 AM
It would be an epic fail indeed for the Colts.

Jets gotta beat the Chargers 1st before we can even think of that.

I think the Jets can pull it off against SD. Stout D and a good running game make it possible. The colts will not go to the SB b/c it's the Colts and it's the playoffs but if they beat the Ravens I see a huge upset in Indy against the Jets.

quietstormx1
01-11-2010, 10:18 AM
I think the Jets can pull it off against SD. Stout D and a good running game make it possible. The colts will not go to the SB b/c it's the Colts and it's the playoffs but if they beat the Ravens I see a huge upset in Indy against the Jets.

bro, youre forgetting...the chargers have these super-athletic freaks at wide receiver. no one in the league can cover them. they all put up 200 yards per game, and philip rivers is the son of Christ.

jets dont have a shot. score going to be 150-0 half way thru the first quarter.

germanyt
01-11-2010, 11:39 AM
bro, youre forgetting...the chargers have these super-athletic freaks at wide receiver. no one in the league can cover them. they all put up 200 yards per game, and philip rivers is the son of Christ.

jets dont have a shot. score going to be 150-0 half way thru the first quarter.

lol not sure if srs. you a giants fan?

ezmac31
01-11-2010, 11:42 AM

huh? didnt the colts win a superbowl already??

iliveinjersey
01-11-2010, 12:52 PM
This would be one of the most epic failures in the history of the NFL. The Jets are only in because Indy rested players halfway through thier game. If the Jets make it there and win I will fall out laughing.

well the Jets are in cause they beat Cinci at home as well. But if that would happen i would **** my pants and run around nude. One week at a time.

CCAurora
01-11-2010, 12:56 PM
huh? didnt the colts win a superbowl already??

All those early exits by Manning speak volumes. That's like saying the Pats weren't a Super Bowl favorite in 2006 because they missed the playoffs once in the middle of 3 Super Bowls.

germanyt
01-11-2010, 12:59 PM
All those early exits by Manning speak volumes. That's like saying the Pats weren't a Super Bowl favorite in 2006 because they missed the playoffs once in the middle of 3 Super Bowls.

It's a little different with the Pats. They did win 3 Superbowls. The Colts go to the playoffs just about every year and have only won only once. Think Peytons first season was the only one where the didn't make the playoffs.

FrankyOnions
01-11-2010, 01:01 PM
it would be pretty epic/cool considering the history between the two teams...

KaTaNa111
01-11-2010, 01:03 PM
jets arent going to be playing the colts buddy

quietstormx1
01-11-2010, 01:09 PM
lol not sure if srs. you a giants fan?

it was sarcasm. chargers fans here think the chargers are gods gift to man for some reason. i had them picked to go to the SB this year, and still do (now that the giants are out, i have the chargers to win it all), but they make it sound like theyre going to stop out the jets and that the jets shouldnt even show up for the game.

but yes, im a giants fan.

LOWTESTOSTERONE
01-11-2010, 01:17 PM

I would love to see that.

even better the Ravens Beat the colts Saturday

BC02
01-11-2010, 03:05 PM
this would be one of the most epic failures in the history of the nfl. The jets are only in because indy rested players halfway through thier game. If the jets make it there and win i will fall out laughing. wont happen. Chargers are going to beat the colts

Madanzi
01-11-2010, 04:08 PM
flacco is better than sanchez (so far)

sanchez 12/15 td

flacco 4/10 int

chargerfn909
01-11-2010, 04:13 PM
it was sarcasm. chargers fans here think the chargers are gods gift to man for some reason. i had them picked to go to the SB this year, and still do (now that the giants are out, i have the chargers to win it all), but they make it sound like theyre going to stop out the jets and that the jets shouldnt even show up for the game.

but yes, im a giants fan.

Dude you honestly have it all wrong (or MAYBE you are not referring to me?). I am the most unbias and modest fan. What I can't take is when I try to be a good sport and some ******* bashes the Bolts or myself. I am all in on friendly sports talk and what-not it's just when dudes that (IMO) do not have room to talk schit start smackin off I get annoyed.

I KNOW we have to prove ourselves and by no means do I think we are a "sure shot" to win it all, or even this weekend. But when you see some Jet fan roll into the Charger thread and say that the Bolts were MADE for the Jets, Bolts have no chance on stopping the run, Rex is gonna have a "ball" with Rivers' 7 step drop, etc etc it can rub you the wrong way. That's all.

LOWTESTOSTERONE
01-11-2010, 04:19 PM
ChargerFan- you are extra sensitive. I seen you get sensitive many times on these forums.

It is reality people are going to say stuff they want to believe- it don't make none of it true.

Just wishful thinking.

It is why they play the game- No one knows.

But for you I hope the chargers lose bad- embarassing style.

WTFasker
01-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Dude you honestly have it all wrong (or MAYBE you are not referring to me?). I am the most unbias and modest fan. What I can't take is when I try to be a good sport and some ******* bashes the Bolts or myself. I am all in on friendly sports talk and what-not it's just when dudes that (IMO) do not have room to talk schit start smackin off I get annoyed.

I KNOW we have to prove ourselves and by no means do I think we are a "sure shot" to win it all, or even this weekend. But when you see some Jet fan roll into the Charger thread and say that the Bolts were MADE for the Jets, Bolts have no chance on stopping the run, Rex is gonna have a "ball" with Rivers' 7 step drop, etc etc it can rub you the wrong way. That's all.

Dude, did I hurt your vagina?

We are in the SPORTS section of a BODYBUILDING FORUM. This **** is suppose to be
filled with testosterone.
I would think that we would be free to be men and talk bluntly about sports.
I didn't know we had to be politically correct and not give the impression that (God forbid) we though our team stood a chance.

Seriously man, you are being too sensitive. I wonder if you would have negged me if I wasen't new and rep-less.

For those who are wondering about what Chargerfn909 is talking about, check the last pages of the chargers thread.

PJ.14
01-11-2010, 05:01 PM
sorry but this wont happen because the chargers are going to molest them first

laxster
01-11-2010, 05:04 PM

We are in the SPORTS section of a BODYBUILDING FORUM. This **** is suppose to be
I didn't know we had to be politically correct and not give the impression that (God forbid) we though our team stood a chance.

Seriously man, you are being too sensitive. I wonder if you would have negged me if I wasen't new and rep-less.

For those who are wondering about what Chargerfn909 is talking about, check the last pages of the chargers thread.

What did you think was going to happen when you go into the Chargers thread and talk sh!t? If there's any place not to do it, that would be my guess.

chargerfn909
01-11-2010, 05:08 PM

I would neg any opposing team's fan that did what you did.. Let's also get something cleared up, you didn't come in the thread saying that "your team stood a chance." You came in being disrespectful and condescending to the Chargers. Spare me on the pitty party bro, you fuked up.

If you wanna come back in and "Talk football" I am all in.

GolferMan
01-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Jets fans take off the teal colored glasses and see the light:

7-7 team vs. 13-3 team
11 wins in a row, hottest team in the league atm
Playoff experienced team playing at home vs. Rookie QB on the road against a good team (no bungles).
Vegas has chargers 9 point favorites

and its not just chargers fans or vegas that think we will win

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/7748/lolgb.jpg

so, like i said, take off the glasses, and see the light, coz the chargers are gonna roll you come sunday

WTFasker
01-11-2010, 05:44 PM
haha...I love it.

All of this makes me even more confident. If the chargers are half as sure as the fans, you guys are in trouble. i don't care if the jets are 6-10. You don't take for granted a #1 defense and rushing game who only have a crappy record because the QB is a rookie. A rookie who has been on fire in the last 3 games. A QB who has won the last 6 of 7.
The Jets are playing above what anybody expected, they have no pressure to perform. You guys on the other hand HAVE to perform. Don't take any of this for granted. It's the same thing that happened in 2004, the last time the Jets upset the bolts.

BTW, the home team has lost around half the time in the last 9 home division games. So if this trend continues, either the Colts or Chargers are losing at home this weekend.

GolferMan
01-11-2010, 05:47 PM
haha...I love it.

BTW, the home team has lost around half the time in the last 9 home division games. So if this trend continues, either the Colts or Chargers are losing at home this weekend.

oh goodie, the chargers last their lost one at home, so this time they will win!

LOWTESTOSTERONE
01-13-2010, 01:11 PM
The Ravens Rape the Colts and the Jet's won't get the chance to see them.

1 and done for the Colts like most years.

Resting your players dont' work.

Jets51
01-13-2010, 01:22 PM
oh boy i hope the jets win.

LOWTESTOSTERONE
01-17-2010, 11:51 AM
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65/darinaldi/2quua34.jpg