PDA

View Full Version : Revis is the perfect example, it's better to be good and lucky

SpiderSense
01-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Example, Ochocinco drops a TD that Revis had no bearing on the outcome of.

If he catches it, he had an OK game.

But he drops it, and now we have to hear about the legend of Revis "Supreme Shutdown CB of The Universe" for another week.

aaronjbc123
01-09-2010, 04:48 PM
revis forced him to the outside and gave him the smallest window possible to catch it in.

I agree with you, but it's a falsehood to see he had no bearing on the outcome.

JuicintheJuice
01-09-2010, 04:48 PM
oh shut the **** up you bitch. Revis played a stellar game.

sleet83
01-09-2010, 04:49 PM
Example, Ochocinco drops a TD that Revis had no bearing on the outcome of.

If he catches it, he had an OK game.

But he drops it, and now we have to hear about the legend of Revis "Supreme Shutdown CB of The Universe" for another week.

He's shut down what, eight, of the top receivers in the league this season? That's not luck, that's skill.

sellihca
01-09-2010, 04:49 PM
he's overrated just like asumugha

Dennis71
01-09-2010, 04:52 PM

stellar?
plyaed a very good game. Not steller. not close

two penalties that gave the bengals 1st downs on 3rd down plays...
the dropped td by OchoCinco.
and the miscommunication where Ocho beat Revis, but Palmer threw the ball to the sideline

TAWS6
01-09-2010, 04:56 PM
Jets were easily the better team. However the bengels are really not that good. I am not sold until they knock off either the bolts or colts, and I hope they do.

JuicintheJuice
01-09-2010, 04:57 PM
stellar?

and the miscommunication where Ocho beat Revis, but Palmer threw the ball to the sideline

lol even the commentators said those calls were questionable at best. Don't give me that.
Dropped TD? Really? That would have been arguably the best catch of the season. By no means was that a "drop". Revis was in perfect position.
You mean the play where palmer threw the ball to the sideline and Revis followed it? Yeah, I remember that one.

He made an absolute game changing pick and effectively removed Ochocinco from the game.

bbacn123
01-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Revis played very good. OP you're an idiot.

That said I think a good receiver should have caught that ball. Only good throw by Palmer of the game. It was perfect, Ochocinco had it and couldnt hang on to it. That's a fail on him. #1 receivers make that catch.

hedden93
01-09-2010, 05:01 PM
Chad only had 2 catches for 28 yards. Even if he made that catch he wouldn't have had a very good game. By the Way, Revis had great coverage on that play. It would have been a spectacular catch.

Hes a beast.

KingCanuck
01-09-2010, 05:01 PM
He's shut down what, eight, of the top receivers in the league this season? That's not luck, that's skill.

This.

NYY
01-09-2010, 05:02 PM
Op is just a hater. Don't pay much attention to him. He'll find any excuse possible to go against the Jets.

cor030
01-09-2010, 05:04 PM
he's overrated just like asumugha

are you joking? if they're overrated than who exactly are the top corners?

Ruger357
01-09-2010, 05:05 PM
OchoCinco needs another name change to Revis'Bitch.

TAWS6
01-09-2010, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE=Ruger357;433517801]OchoCinco needs another name change to Revis'Bitch.[/QUOTE

lolz

iliveinjersey
01-09-2010, 05:34 PM

this... Who would ever rep this clown?

iliveinjersey
01-09-2010, 05:36 PM
stellar?

Oh yea ur right except Revis ownd him and picked off palmer

CCAurora
01-09-2010, 05:39 PM
Chad only had 2 catches for 28 yards. Even if he made that catch he wouldn't have had a very good game. By the Way, Revis had great coverage on that play. It would have been a spectacular catch.

Hes a beast.

Literally indisputable. Revis made a name for himself in a big game situation. It will be interesting to see how he handles Jackson or Wayne next week.

GetBigyo
01-09-2010, 05:41 PM
Revis is unbeilvable.

To say hes nothing but stellar or hes lucky is just plain stupid.The guy has been shutting down the number 1 WR all year and continued to do so today.Without him idk where the Jets would be.

JuicintheJuice
01-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Literally indisputable. Revis made a name for himself in a big game situation. It will be interesting to see how he handles Jackson or Wayne next week.

Wayne is a smart player and great route runner. He's the only guy I've seen give Revis a tough time.

KingCanuck
01-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Revis is unbeilvable.

To say hes nothing but stellar or hes lucky is just plain stupid.The guy has been shutting down the number 1 WR all year and continued to do so today.Without him idk where the Jets would be.

Nah, it was all luck.

/facepalm