PDA

View Full Version : Question about Josh Cribbs/Contracts

FatWhiteKid
01-09-2010, 01:10 PM
Alright Cribbs has 1 year left on his contract, although I just heard an interview of him saying pretty much 'based on the negotiations, I wont be returning next year' (As in not giving the man the $ hes worth). Is there a way he can get out of his contract (like $ penaltys, anything?). Just curious, because next year dare I say it the Browns might actually be a somewhat respectable team.

STA1011
01-09-2010, 01:12 PM
Alright Cribbs has 1 year left on his contract, although I just heard an interview of him saying pretty much 'based on the negotiations, I wont be returning next year' (As in not giving the man the $ hes worth). Is there a way he can get out of his contract (like $ penaltys, anything?). Just curious, because next year dare I say it the Browns might actually be a somewhat respectable team.

He'll holdout n not get paid. I thinl he'll report, but very late

jcbrowns
01-09-2010, 01:56 PM
He can't get out of it unless they trade him. I do believe he has three years left on it though. If he holds out he will get fined everyday he is not there I think.

Jerzey1
01-09-2010, 01:57 PM
theres rumors of him being traded to the niners/bears

Evolutionary1
01-09-2010, 01:57 PM
look at devin hester
/thread

SuperAmmo
01-09-2010, 02:25 PM
He had 3 years left on his deal.

He's going nowhere.

Jerzey1
01-09-2010, 02:33 PM
He had 3 years left on his deal.

He's going nowhere.

He'll get traded brah, watch......

just read tennessee is trying to get him too

cor030
01-09-2010, 02:39 PM
He'll go to training camp and put in half the effort, same in the regular season. the whole 'enough work to not get fired' thing is what I predict. you just never know though, he seems like a classy guy, he could go out and put in all his effort to increase his trade value for next season.

pay the man

Tyler44
01-09-2010, 02:53 PM
theres rumors of him being traded to the niners/bears

to the bears?

lulz, poor sources you have sir.

imperialfool
01-09-2010, 03:46 PM
I seriously doubt the browns will let cribbs go. They appear to be shafting him pretty hard, when in reality I do think they should pay him.

They will absolutely not let him go unless they were offered real value for him, which I don't see any team having to spare.

He has great potential, especially if he can learn to be a WR, and the browns know that.

Jerzey1
01-09-2010, 04:04 PM
to the bears?

lulz, poor sources you have sir.

it was on espn..like i said RUMOR ......if you want to look into it, go to google and search it...but rumors were niners/bears wanted to trade for him..and i also read the titans want to trade for him as well