PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Semi-Pro football coaches (Wisconsin)

Bender53
01-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Hey I haven't been on here in awhile, but the owner of the Oak Creek Renegades is looking to hire a new coaching staff. All positions are available if anyone interested please contact Patrick Hansen through the team website oakcreekrenegades.com

We are looking to rebound this year and have brought in whole talent in hopes for a championship season soon.

ChefPhalBignuts
01-09-2010, 10:45 AM
We are looking to rebound this year and have brought in whole talent

Suuuuuuuuuure you did

Bender53
01-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Compared to last season yes. We recruited a few players from the Wauwatosa Spartans and college players to help us out. We only had semi-pro/high school football experience last season. This is a very large improvement and we are definately looking for a coaching staff to help us on our way.

ChefPhalBignuts
01-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Compared to last season yes. We recruited a few players from the Wauwatosa Spartans and college players to help us out. We only had semi-pro/high school football experience last season. This is a very large improvement and we are definately looking for a coaching staff to help us on our way.

I'm just playing, brah. I would love to help or even play but for obvious reasons I can't

Indoor or outdoor?

Bender53
01-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Ya it's all good, it's just after last seasons fallout where we decided to rebuild the team. We are looking for alot of help, new players, coaches, sponsorships everything. We have alot of players this year definately more quality but far from perfetc.

We are in an outdoor 11-man league.