PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think something is up with the GB/Cards game?

tmc.
01-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Every analyst in person in the world is picking Green Bay. Seriously, I haven't seen one person take Arizona.

You know what that means. When a pick appears so obvious that nobody is considering the other team at all, the other team will win.

I was taking GB earlier in the week, but now it will be Cards.

bignpisst
01-09-2010, 08:39 AM
too bad for you, GB still wins

Antonio519
01-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Hope the cards win

OrdoAbchao
01-09-2010, 09:15 AM
i am thinking the same thing brah, but i put money on GB anyways...

there is no way GB loses this game. They are playing solid football lately. Isn't Boldin and Cromartie out as well?

Plus the NFL wants the story for the playoffs to be Farve vs his old team.

Fastforward7
01-09-2010, 09:27 AM
Maybe it's because GB smashed the sh*t out of the Cards last week? I don't know, just an idea.

tmc.
01-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Maybe it's because GB smashed the sh*t out of the Cards last week? I don't know, just an idea.

Dallas just smashed Philly and beat them twice this season, yet Philly will win.

I don't see how any Week 17 result really matters when considering the playoffs.

Everyone just wants to make predictions based on the last week. You realize they played 16 games and not just one, right?

Jets are also going to lay an egg against Cincy. They just destroyed Cincy last week as well.

Jon85
01-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Isn't Boldin and Cromartie out as well?

boldin is out, cromartie is in

Huse
01-09-2010, 12:05 PM
this always makes me lol
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/series?series=lalbos

celtics didn't just win, they dominated

tmc.
01-09-2010, 12:09 PM
this always makes me lol
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/series?series=lalbos

celtics didn't just win, they dominated

Agreed. I remember thinking how stupid it was that everyone was acting like Lakers already won. It's the same thing again this year. Every analyst just takes the Lakers. At least Legler took the Celts.

I haven't seen ONE person take the Cards.

What's the point of having so many analysts if they always just predict the same sh*t? They're rarely right in their predictions, so you'd think a few would buck the trend once and awhile.

SpiderSense
01-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Dallas just smashed Philly and beat them twice this season, yet Philly will win.

http://**********/gallery/d/129150-1/Tom_Cruise_crazy_laugh.gif

Bulldog0520
01-09-2010, 12:16 PM
dont jinx it ***gots

Fastforward7
01-09-2010, 08:50 PM

I don't see how any Week 17 result really matters when considering the playoffs.

Everyone just wants to make predictions based on the last week. You realize they played 16 games and not just one, right?

Jets are also going to lay an egg against Cincy. They just destroyed Cincy last week as well.

You were saying?

SteezeFactory
01-09-2010, 08:53 PM
No one picked AZ last year either, they don't want to switch up the routine.

BeanieWells
01-09-2010, 08:55 PM
The difference between the Cards and the other teams is that the special teamers and Matt Leinart were in after one series. Kurt Warner isn't a phaggot like McNabb and Palmer either lolz. brb better passer rating than Joe Montana.

SteezeFactory
01-09-2010, 08:59 PM
The difference between the Cards and the other teams is that the special teamers and Matt Leinart were in after one series. Kurt Warner isn't a phaggot like McNabb and Palmer either lolz. brb better passer rating than Joe Montana.

Our starters on D that actually played were in on one or maybe two series as well, so it's not as if the Cards starters got manhandled all game long.

cncman
01-09-2010, 09:38 PM

Your credibility just went out the window

bignpisst
01-10-2010, 06:44 AM
When the Cards had the starters in they were getting raped, probably why they got pulled so early

Lean88
01-10-2010, 07:18 AM
GB has been on a real hot streak thats why.
If the Cards are gonna win they have to keep Warner clean

bignpisst
01-10-2010, 07:25 AM
Watch Rodgers on 3rd down, he is crazy

tmc.
01-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Every analyst in person in the world is picking Green Bay. Seriously, I haven't seen one person take Arizona.

You know what that means. When a pick appears so obvious that nobody is considering the other team at all, the other team will win.

I was taking GB earlier in the week, but now it will be Cards.

told you

tmc.
01-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Your credibility just went out the window

Cincy should have won the game. Carson Palmer was exposed as a terrible QB.

Eagles pick was bad (but I am an Eagles fan), but I was dead on Ravens and Cards.

I felt the strongest about Cards which is what this thread was about in the first place.