PDA

View Full Version : Started liking Kobe after this

Lloyd Braun
01-08-2010, 08:17 PM
JQTWMVCJnG0

"I eat first" son.

IceCoal
01-08-2010, 08:22 PM
I Lol'ed. Kobe tried to play it off as a unintentional by trying to catch Miller on his fall.

4thgen
01-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Because he tries to get revenge and not only did it worse, got caught with his bad acting?

Like Kobe because he's entertaining and a great player, not because of things like that. I love aggressive basketball, but not when players are purposely trying to hurt each other like Miller and Kobe did in that video.

Injury free aggressive basketball is where it is at.

SpiderSense
01-08-2010, 08:31 PM
He said some **** like "alright Mike ....... mother****er"

Lloyd Braun
01-08-2010, 08:34 PM
This is what Kobe said after that game...

"Any player that was going to come down the lane at that point in time, I was going to let him know that he just can't walk through there," Bryant said after the game. "I think we as a team have to do a better job of establishing that. And me, as a leader of the ballclub, I've got to take the initiative to do that -- and hopefully, everybody will see that.

"This being our home court, people come here and think it's Hollywood and all sorts of stuff, so they think they'll come down [the lane] and look pretty and shoot jump shots and dunk the ball and finger-roll the ball and do all sorts of cute stuff. And we've got to stop that."

Lulz at "people come here and think it's Hollywood and all sorts of stuff."

MA5Bergey
01-08-2010, 08:37 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1h1Yt4KUND4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1h1Yt4KUND4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

alarmist
01-08-2010, 08:47 PM
hah nice job Kobe

im down with Eye 4 an Eye

neelb_24
01-08-2010, 08:47 PM
when did this happen?

G-mane12
01-08-2010, 08:48 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1h1Yt4KUND4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1h1Yt4KUND4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lol

hes the GROAT

IceCoal
01-08-2010, 08:49 PM
Because he tries to get revenge and not only did it worse, got caught with his bad acting?

Like Kobe because he's entertaining and a great player, not because of things like that. I love aggressive basketball, but not when players are purposely trying to hurt each other like Miller and Kobe did in that video.

Injury free aggressive basketball is where it is at.

Its just 'boys will be boys' competitiveness. Letting him know that if you do that sh*t to our team, prepare to pay the toll. Its not as bad or dangerous as say, going for the knees.

jcbrowns
01-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Kobe is a dirty player. Great shooter but dirty. Why do you have to throw elbows like that. Cheap.

4thgen
01-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Kobe is a dirty player. Great shooter but dirty. Why do you have to throw elbows like that. Cheap.

Search YouTube for "Kobe fights". Kobe gets owned in all of them. He has to throw elbows in games because he doesn't want to get beat up in a fight by actually being a man.

Makes me think of that girl that pulled the girls hair. Tennis wasn't it?

neelb_24
01-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Search YouTube for "Kobe fights". Kobe gets owned in all of them. He has to throw elbows in games because he doesn't want to get beat up in a fight by actually being a man.

no homo but jesus christ you are jackeddd

routine?

jcbrowns
01-08-2010, 10:02 PM

I just searched youtube and clicked on kobe fights dwight howard.

I got Rick Rolled.

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

PushandRun
01-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Miller's elbow on Kobe was completely accidental.

Kobe's pay back was petty. Makes him look like a petulant twat imo.

JMB987
01-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Wow, this is REALLY old.

4thgen
01-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Miller's elbow on Kobe was completely accidental.

Kobe's pay back was petty. Makes him look like a petulant twat imo.

Watch out.

Miss Warrior negs everyone that says anything bad about Kobe. Since he's a sissy in real life he must neg people for self confidence.