PDA

View Full Version : Paging Calhexas

dblb48
01-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Im doing this on behalf of all the people on this board who are tired of your SEC nuthugging and your bulls.hit excuses, and just general annoyance with you.

Do you recall this statement? "You're seriously in denial if you think Utah accomplished something amazing by beating Bama while they were depleted.

Lose your best player 4 days before the game. Then watch his backup go down.

See how well you play then.

Utah is 13-0. They should be happy. But they need to recognize they played a team while it was down. "

well if you don't, you said almost a year ago exactly regarding Utah beating Alabama. heres the thread if you don't believe me: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113268411&page=2

So the question a lot of us are wondering is do you feel the same way now that roles are reversed, or have you gotten wiser in a year.
How can alabama feel good about this game knowing they were handed 14 pts and still had a tough time defeating a team who lost their QB of 4 years 5 mins into the game?

That is all, enjoy the 'ship. :-)

Mafiafolife77
01-07-2010, 11:28 PM
lol it's funny because he already said "the circumstances are different."

unfortunately for him, all the "circumstances" are in favor of the opponent :D

laxster
01-07-2010, 11:31 PM
lol it's funny because he already said "the circumstances are different."

unfortunately for him, all the "circumstances" are in favor of the opponent :D

lol, strong arrogance by this guy

b3rtstare
01-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Let's see how the troll (Calhexas) responds to this one.

jump_man23
01-07-2010, 11:33 PM
Let's see how the troll (Calhexas) responds to this one.

im curious as well.

Gorilla99
01-07-2010, 11:34 PM
doubt he'll answer to this thread lmao

Fastforward7
01-07-2010, 11:36 PM
He'll be in and he'll outlast all of you. That's how he wins. He keeps posting until you're so sick of responding you just give up.

209vaughn
01-07-2010, 11:38 PM
This has got to be the most bitter sweet national champions of all time.

Mafiafolife77
01-07-2010, 11:39 PM
He'll be in and he'll outlast all of you. That's how he wins. He keeps posting until you're so sick of responding you just give up.

wow

truer words have NEVER been spoken lmao.

D1IsInMyFuture
01-07-2010, 11:42 PM
ITT: People mad Calhexas was right about Alabama winning the BCS game.

01-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Im doing this on behalf of all the people on this board who are tired of your SEC nuthugging and your bulls.hit excuses, and just general annoyance with you.

Do you recall this statement? "You're seriously in denial if you think Utah accomplished something amazing by beating Bama while they were depleted.

Utah is 13-0. They should be happy. But they need to recognize they played a team while it was down. "

well if you don't, you said almost a year ago exactly regarding Utah beating Alabama. heres the thread if you don't believe me: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113268411&page=2

So the question a lot of us are wondering is do you feel the same way now that roles are reversed, or have you gotten wiser in a year.
How can alabama feel good about this game knowing they were handed 14 pts and still had a tough time defeating a team who lost their QB of 4 years 5 mins into the game?

times muthafukkin two

repped, sorry brah not enough to get you out of red..

GermanBB
01-07-2010, 11:46 PM
SEC+Texas = real football... the rest is junior varsity.

what conference has won the last few?

dblb48
01-08-2010, 12:04 AM
times muthafukkin two

repped, sorry brah not enough to get you out of red..

haha thanks for the attempt, but Im so far in, it relly doesn't matter. Ill probably have to come up w/ a new account if I ever want outta the red. (mod negged for arguing bout the steelers)

MattLAX0473
01-08-2010, 12:24 AM
very interested in the reply here

laxster
01-08-2010, 12:31 AM
ITT: People mad Calhexas was right about Alabama winning the BCS game.

Maybe if you suck his cock he will rep you.

D1IsInMyFuture
01-08-2010, 12:35 AM
Maybe if you suck his cock he will rep you.

too late, he already did... didn't have to suck his cock either, i was just expressing my opinion on the alabama vs texas game last night

Calhexas
01-08-2010, 12:39 AM

Utah was not the cause of Andre Smith's absence so no I don't think they are exactly one in the same. Johnson did however get injured during the game so much like McCoy you have to say Utah was the cause of that. However, it's not like Johnson was doing much anyways but getting beat before he got hurt so I'm not sure his presence at LT (he's really a guard but they moved him to fill Andre's absence) would've made a difference. Andre's however probably would have since he was one of the best shut down pass blockers and bulldozing run blockers Bama's ever had, but we'll never know. The fact that Colt was absent because Bama knocked him out though, and not because he was held from the game for some sort of violation is the difference.

Mafia fails to understand this, which is why he's retarded, and I get extra special lulz in the fact that he thinks he's got me cornered or some crap like that. It's not like he has a great track record on these boards anyways so its all good.

Calhexas
01-08-2010, 12:41 AM

You bitches don't want none...except for mafia...who always complains (hypocritically i might add) about me wanting the last word.

anyways

cheers...Bama wins

glad someone pulled this up though, i was expecting it but not necessarily a whole thread lulz

Mafiafolife77
01-08-2010, 12:55 AM
You bitches don't want none...except for mafia...who always complains (hypocritically i might add) about me wanting the last word.

except you have no proof of that.

While i could point to a single thread within the last 48 hours that would prove how desperate you are to get the last word.

Mafia fails to understand this, which is why he's retarded, and I get extra special lulz in the fact that he thinks he's got me cornered or some crap like that. It's not like he has a great track record on these boards anyways so its all good.

lol. even when a whole group of miscers talk about what a **** you are, you still find a way to try and turn it around on me :rolleyes:

Calhexas
01-08-2010, 01:01 AM
except you have no proof of that.

While i could point to a single thread within the last 48 hours that would prove how desperate you are to get the last word.

you consistently whine about me wanting the last word why? because I respond?

so I'm just supposed to stop posting when you want me to?

sounds like you're the one who wants the last word more than anything.

lol. even when a whole group of miscers talk about what a **** you are, you still find a way to try and turn it around on me :rolleyes:

I can be an ******* on here. I don't deny it. It's fun for me. It's the internet.

You however, try to deny being a little bitch about everything, and then try to call people hypocrites when in reality, you're one of the biggest hypocrites on the board.

So perhaps you can cry a little bit more. Or just talk about me in every thread of this forum. Come to think of it, your obsession with me is becoming a little weird. No I will not send you noods.

Mafiafolife77
01-08-2010, 01:14 AM
you consistently whine about me wanting the last word why? because I respond?

so I'm just supposed to stop posting when you want me to?

sounds like you're the one who wants the last word more than anything.

lol. Clearly I'm not the only one who thinks so. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy and you're mad over it.

The reason people think you're a phaggot on this forum is because you constantly exaggerate, you have no basis for most of the things you say, and you are one of the biggest homers on this forum.

And the sad thing is, you proved every one of those things in this series of quotes. It's not my opinion, it's the truth lol.

I can be an ******* on here. I don't deny it. It's fun for me. It's the internet.

you're so cool bro.

You however, try to deny being a little bitch about everything, and then try to call people hypocrites when in reality, you're one of the biggest hypocrites on the board.

Like I just said, you have no basis for the things you say, you exaggerate constantly. etc. And this is yet another example :D

So perhaps you can cry a little bit more. Or just talk about me in every thread of this forum. Come to think of it, your obsession with me is becoming a little weird. No I will not send you noods.

Every thread huh? Go back to high school. It's clearly where you belong since you are incapable of understanding hypocrisy and admitting when you're wrong.

Calhexas
01-08-2010, 01:22 AM
lol. Clearly I'm not the only one who thinks so. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy and you're mad over it.

lol not even close

The reason people think you're a phaggot on this forum is because you constantly exaggerate, you have no basis for most of the things you say, and you are one of the biggest homers on this forum.

sure you're not describing your own posts brah?

And the sad thing is, you proved every one of those things in this series of quotes. It's not my opinion, it's the truth lol.

whatever you say lol

you're so cool bro.

thanks man. I appreciate it :)

Like I just said, you have no basis for the things you say, you exaggerate constantly. etc. And this is yet another example :D

Every thread huh? Go back to high school. It's clearly where you belong since you are incapable of understanding hypocrisy and admitting when you're wrong.

blah blah blah boring

have a great night dawg

gotta enjoy my team winning the national championship

try not to fap to my avi too much tonight

peace

HmmMaybeLater
01-08-2010, 01:25 AM
McElroy sucked donkey d*ck tonite...juss saying. Wished he wouldve played like that against Florida lulz

congrats to Bama! SEC brah

Texas played tougher than I thought though, especially with McCoy out

Brobbeh
01-08-2010, 02:20 AM
I think that McCoy getting injured during the first minutes of the game hurt Bama more than anything. They had their gameplan going into the game and then to have some guy they've never heard of playing in McCoy's place (because you know Texas doesn't play their second string QB's), they had to adjust. I give credit to Gilbert for hanging in there and making some superb passes, but his anonymity was something Bama just didn't see coming. They clearly were overblitzing because they were overconfident and not keeping DB's in the backfield to help with the pass, allowing for decent looks by Gilbert who managed to get "some" time in the pocket to pass during the 3rd quarter. Bama seemed to have Shipley locked down for the most part and I think that if we had seen more McCoy Bama would be running their normal gameplan that they have had ever since the matchup was announced.

TheDude1987
01-08-2010, 02:32 AM
I think that McCoy getting injured during the first minutes of the game hurt Bama more than anything. They had their gameplan going into the game and then to have some guy they've never heard of playing in McCoy's place (because you know Texas doesn't play their second string QB's), they had to adjust. I give credit to Gilbert for hanging in there and making some superb passes, but his anonymity was something Bama just didn't see coming. They clearly were overblitzing because they were overconfident and not keeping DB's in the backfield to help with the pass, allowing for decent looks by Gilbert who managed to get "some" time in the pocket to pass during the 3rd quarter. Bama seemed to have Shipley locked down for the most part and I think that if we had seen more McCoy Bama would be running their normal gameplan that they have had ever since the matchup was announced.

notsureifsrs

Brobbeh
01-08-2010, 02:33 AM
notsureifsrs

Just my opinion brah. Take it or leave it. It's all speculation anyway.

Calhexas
01-08-2010, 11:47 AM

Not sure I agree with you a lot here but notice what happened when Bama dropped 8 into coverage as opposed to just 4-5. 2 picks in 2 drives.

Overconfidence on Bama's part is why Texas was able to make a late comeback.

Calhexas
01-08-2010, 11:48 AM
McElroy sucked donkey d*ck tonite...juss saying. Wished he wouldve played like that against Florida lulz

congrats to Bama! SEC brah

Texas played tougher than I thought though, especially with McCoy out

McElroy didn't have a lot of help. He didn't play spectacular by any means but he also didn't cough the ball up despite having nobody really open to throw the ball too. Made just two bad passes all night really.

dogyo
01-08-2010, 12:04 PM
hey guys, whats going on in here?