PDA

View Full Version : god phucking damn it texas is playing like little bitches

Horns3
01-07-2010, 07:48 PM
man up and phucking tackle, enough with the pansy ass phucking arm tackles

J_sKy
01-07-2010, 07:55 PM
man up and phucking tackle, enough with the pansy ass phucking arm tackles

LMAO at gilbert - i'm sure he was good in high school but god damn is he one of the worst quarterbacks i;ve ever seen at a collegiate level, looks like a little girl in there.

Goodnight Texas.

marcus142
01-07-2010, 07:57 PM
LMAO at gilbert - i'm sure he was good in high school but god damn is he one of the worst quarterbacks i;ve ever seen at a collegiate level, looks like a little girl in there.

Goodnight Texas.

he is absolutley dreadful missed an open reciever on a third and short.

Horns3
01-07-2010, 08:01 PM

Goodnight Texas.
one of his first games to play in...and he's a freshman lol..in the national championship game....

brb you would rather have jevan snead..

N.W.A
01-07-2010, 08:02 PM

Goodnight Texas.

the kid is a freshman give him a break.

J_sKy
01-07-2010, 08:06 PM
the kid is a freshman give him a break.

a break?

There's highschool kids that would play better than this kid right now.,,,

he's scared.

game is over.

gyuto
01-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Bama will win this game by at least 40 (serious)

Kenetics
01-07-2010, 08:08 PM
a break?

he's scared.

game is over.

Ever hear of pressure? You sound like you have never played any organised sports in your life (srs).

marcus142
01-07-2010, 08:09 PM
this is a type of move that can screw up a QB for good. horrible decison by mack brown by throwing the true freshman into the fire like this in the MNC. his confidence is non exsistent and his skills are minimal. please bench him and put in chiles you asswipe.

Horns3
a break?

he's scared.

game is over.
name some plz...you know how much pressure he's under?? his first full game, being the national championship... negs on recharge for being an idiot

Albi_Strohkeen
he looks scared, regardless of his talent

mental state > talent

Horns3
01-07-2010, 08:10 PM
he looks scared, regardless of his talent

mental state > talent
what freshman qb wouldn't be scared in his situation..especially one of his first games ever..

DubV
01-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Gotta cut some slack for the 18-19 yr old true freshmen. He's playing in front of millions. It's one of his first games and probably the biggest he'll ever see in his life.