PDA

View Full Version : If T-Mac starts in the all-star game...

GPx
01-07-2010, 06:39 PM
they need to remove fan voting forever.

NBA front page, "McGrady, Nash still battling for West starting gig". Pathetic.

Future24
01-07-2010, 06:40 PM
lol dude probably hasn't even played more than 30 mins

Masstastic
01-07-2010, 06:43 PM
in b4 banning fan voting in China

Real NBA fans know who should be starting in the All Star Games.

East:
Rondo
Wade
LeBron
Bosh
Dwight

West:
Paul
Kobe
Melo
Amare
Duncan

GPx
01-07-2010, 06:47 PM
in b4 banning fan voting in China

Real NBA fans know who should be starting in the All Star Games.

East:
Rondo
Wade
LeBron
Bosh
Dwight

West:
Paul
Kobe
Melo
Amare
Duncan

Can't be Duncan, I'd put Bynum in over him. Or put Dirk in at PF and put Amare at center (since thats where he is on the ballot).

Masstastic
01-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Can't be Duncan, I'd put Bynum in over him. Or put Dirk in at PF and put Amare at center (since thats where he is on the ballot).

Bynum over Duncan? lmfao
Duncan is the better player, has better stats, and is a Franchise player.

Yeah it works either way

Dirk-PF
Amare-C

Thats good also.

Bulldog0520
01-07-2010, 06:50 PM
lol @ Paul over nash. Nash deserves the start

Masstastic
01-07-2010, 06:52 PM
lol @ Paul over nash. Nash deserves the start

Paul over Nash due to Paul being one of the best defenders in the NBA also.

Paul is dishing off 10 assists per game to the likes of Devin Brown and Marcus Thornton. lmfao

eldolor
01-07-2010, 06:57 PM
lol dude probably hasn't even played more than 30 mins

He's played around 45.

And none since Christmas.

Fan voting is a joke. But what can you do when China is voting for everyone on the Rockets.

eldolor
01-07-2010, 07:02 PM

Uh, Duncan has been in the top 10 for MVP ranking several times so far this year.

Bynum hasn't. Bynum isn't leading a team, Duncan is leading a team that has the 4th best winning % in the West.

15.3 points, 8 boards, 1.6 blocks or 19.8 points, 10.1 boards, and 1.8 blocks. Both playing nearly the exact minutes and shooting nearly the exact %.

Yeah, Lakers biased much?

gswarrior510
01-07-2010, 07:08 PM
lulz at Paul being one of the best defenders in NBA. that's news to me

eldolor
01-07-2010, 07:11 PM

He was all defensive first team last year.

That news too?

Masstastic
01-07-2010, 07:13 PM

In terms of PG he is. You are one of the few posters who have no right to discuss basketball, one of the most purposely biased posters on this site.

You need to stop licking Monta Ellis' cheek acne.

Bulldog0520
01-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Paul over Nash due to Paul being one of the best defenders in the NBA also.

Paul is dishing off 10 assists per game to the likes of Devin Brown and Marcus Thornton. lmfao

Nash is averaging 19 PPG with 11 APG, while shooting 54% from the field, 44% 3P%, 94% FT...he's playing out of his damn mind. Arguably playing the best basketball of his life, better than his 2 MVP seasons. Look at what he's done for Channing Frye and Jared Dudley. Not to mention the Suns are exceeding everyone's expectations, while the Hornets are a disappointment for the second season in a row. It's a no-brainer who should start.

If anything, Dirk should start over Amare at the PF position, but they have Stoudemire listed as a center for whatever reason. I won't argue that though, Stoudemire has stepped his game up a lot this past month especially. Playing smarter, playing harder. Still picks up dumb fouls, but his turnovers and stupid shot selection are way down.

GPx
01-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Uh, Duncan has been in the top 10 for MVP ranking several times so far this year.

Bynum hasn't. Bynum isn't leading a team, Duncan is leading a team that has the 4th best winning % in the West.

15.3 points, 8 boards, 1.6 blocks or 19.8 points, 10.1 boards, and 1.8 blocks. Both playing nearly the exact minutes and shooting nearly the exact %.

Yeah, Lakers biased much?

Top 10 MVP ranking this year several times? What does that mean...

Before Gasol returned, Bynum was putting up 23 and 11.

Bynum over Duncan? lmfao
Duncan is the better player, has better stats, and is a Franchise player.

Yeah it works either way

Dirk-PF
Amare-C

Thats good also.

^^

Bynum isn't going to start in the all-star game, it was just wishful thinking from a Lakers fan. :)

tmc.
01-07-2010, 08:21 PM
What's ironic is the NBA commentators are always shoving it down our throats that China loves the NBA and they are so knowledgeable about it.

eldolor
01-07-2010, 08:53 PM

It means what it says. That he was in the MVP race a lot so far this year. The NBA does 10 people in the race. Keep up.

So you are going to base his first 11 games on who should go to the allstar game?

Wow. You are too stupid.

Going 23 and 11 in your first 9 games, then having your starter come back and you go down to like 15 and 8, and then Pau goes out and he stays around 19 10 in the last 2 games.

So what is your point exactly? He had a great start, sure, but his numbers went down BIG time when Gasol got back and now that Gasol is out again, his numbers are still worse than Duncans.

Oh wait.

Let's not forget.

Bynum averaged 20.3 and 11.7 without Gasol. His FG% has went down by quite a bit, and his fouls have went up. Seems like those two would go DOWN when a starter comes back, making it easier on you.

Oh, they went down because he just had a 9 game start much better than he's able to continue playing.

So since he did, lets throw him an all star spot over Duncan, who is playing consistently better than Bynum.

GPx
01-07-2010, 09:15 PM
It means what it says. That he was in the MVP race a lot so far this year. The NBA does 10 people in the race. Keep up.

So you are going to base his first 11 games on who should go to the allstar game?

Wow. You are too stupid.

Going 23 and 11 in your first 9 games, then having your starter come back and you go down to like 15 and 8, and then Pau goes out and he stays around 19 10 in the last 2 games.

So what is your point exactly? He had a great start, sure, but his numbers went down BIG time when Gasol got back and now that Gasol is out again, his numbers are still worse than Duncans.

Oh wait.

Let's not forget.

Bynum averaged 20.3 and 11.7 without Gasol. His FG% has went down by quite a bit, and his fouls have went up. Seems like those two would go DOWN when a starter comes back, making it easier on you.

Oh, they went down because he just had a 9 game start much better than he's able to continue playing.

So since he did, lets throw him an all star spot over Duncan, who is playing consistently better than Bynum.

lmao, how are you that pissed right now brah? You sound so riled up that I didn't bother reading most of your post.

Calm down...it's not that serious.

how2quitdrinkin
01-07-2010, 09:19 PM
lmao, how are you that pissed right now brah? You sound so riled up that I didn't bother reading most of your post.

Calm down...it's not that serious.

Lakers have the league on lock, and Mamba is leading the way. Of course the little guy is going to be testy.

Beasly3333
01-07-2010, 09:19 PM

Tim Duncan is averaging 19.8 ppg, 10.1 rpg, 3 apg, 1.8 bpg, and shooting 55% FGs.

Andrew Bynum is averaging 15.3 ppg, 8 rpg, 1.4 apg, 1.6 bpg, and shooting 56% FGs.

The only thing Bynum is doing better than Duncan is FG% by 1 point. Duncan is also better defensively.

GPx
01-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Lakers have the league on lock, and Mamba is leading the way. Of course the little guy is going to be testy.

True story.

Maybe he's a Spurs fan and is a little upset the team hasn't panned out.

GPx
01-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Tim Duncan is averaging 19.8 ppg, 10.1 rpg, 3 apg, 1.8 bpg, and shooting 55% FGs.

Andrew Bynum is averaging 15.3 ppg, 8 rpg, 1.4 apg, 1.6 bpg, and shooting 56% FGs.

The only thing Bynum is doing better than Duncan is FG% by 1 point. Duncan is also better defensively.

Cool story bro, now read the title again.

warbird00
01-07-2010, 09:29 PM
Duncan>Dirk if you consider Dirk is playing 6 more minutes a game than Duncan

imo

eldolor
01-07-2010, 09:32 PM

A team 6-5 against winning teams and 0-1 against top 5 teams is not having the team on lockdown.

And Mamba is leading the way on a team that is.....6-5 against winning teams and 0-1 against top 5 teams.

Go him. It's been a while since he's been number 1 on the MVP race this year, and we all know that it usually is the best player on the best team. Shows Kobe's powers, right? Oh wait, the NBA has this ability to look past him scoring large amounts of points when he shoots 30% just because he takes half of the teams shots and a few game winners against teams they SHOULD have blown out.

Rawr, I'M ANGRY!

GPx
01-07-2010, 09:35 PM
A team 6-5 against winning teams and 0-1 against top 5 teams is not having the team on lockdown.

And Mamba is leading the way on a team that is.....6-5 against winning teams and 0-1 against top 5 teams.

Go him. It's been a while since he's been number 1 on the MVP race this year, and we all know that it usually is the best player on the best team. Shows Kobe's powers, right? Oh wait, the NBA has this ability to look past him scoring large amounts of points when he shoots 30% just because he takes half of the teams shots and a few game winners against teams they SHOULD have blown out.

Rawr, I'M ANGRY!

lmao, bro this is getting sad...

user8489791000
01-07-2010, 09:44 PM
gswarrior510

FACEPALM.JPG

eldolor
01-07-2010, 09:48 PM
lmao, bro this is getting sad...

I agree.

I wish you'd stop posting false stats and information that even the brain dead would know to be false so I don't feel so inclined to correcting you.

But hey, you negged me and feel better, right?

GPx
01-07-2010, 09:55 PM
I agree.

I wish you'd stop posting false stats and information that even the brain dead would know to be false so I don't feel so inclined to correcting you.

But hey, you negged me and feel better, right?

lol I posted stats?

So according to your stats the Lakers are terrible against good teams and probably will be eliminated in the first round right? lol, well good job brah...keep posting up fantastic stats and we'll see where the Lakers end up at the end of the season.

emmyemmy
01-07-2010, 10:18 PM
East:
Rondo
Wade
LeBron
Bosh
Dwight

West:
Paul
Kobe
Melo
Amare
Duncan

I agree outside of Nash over Paul. Nash is playing too good. Paul's team is playing terrible while Nash is winning with a team that was expected to be in full rebuild mode. He's also making terrible players put up good numbers, and the only player on the starting line up for both teams that don't complain about 10+ calls a game.