PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar Out All 2010 With More Problems

F.A.M.E.
01-07-2010, 01:03 PM
http://mmafrenzy.com/12683/brock-lesnar-likely-out-all-of-2010-with-more-problems/

UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar, sidelined since falling ill in September, is unlikely to return to the Octagon in 2010 due to more undisclosed health problems, according to an update posted on an unofficial Lesnar Facebook page.

?Brock has had more problems (we can?t say what they are) and could be out all year if things don?t get better,? read the update.

Lesnar had been targeted to return this summer, but UFC President Dana White said a follow-up with doctors this week would determine when, or if, Lesnar could resume his fighting career and it has apparently been determined that he won?t be able to do so until 2011 at the earliest.

The biggest question now is whether Lesnar will be stripped of his title and, if so, whether the upcoming interim championship matchup between Frank Mir and Shane Carwin, slated for UFC 111 in March, will be for the vacant title.

neilsabo
01-07-2010, 01:09 PM
good night sweet prince

johnny-oh
01-07-2010, 01:37 PM
thats what he gets for messin with me

(not srs)

Fabs23
01-07-2010, 01:38 PM
UFC didnt need that, that sucks. They need another charismatic, larger than life champ.

CCAurora
01-07-2010, 01:49 PM
That's what Lesnar gets for trying to stick with a profession for more than 2 years. History shows that he gets about that far into a job at best before it falls apart.

The Prime Nip
01-07-2010, 01:50 PM
"Undisclosed" health problem and it isn't cancer. It has to be HIV from Sable.

Good Job Brock Man.

High_Endurance
01-07-2010, 01:53 PM
i knew it. ufc is fake like wwe. now ufc will hold a tournament to for the heavy weight belt so they can make more money off of us and then once someone wins it, brock will come back staying he was never beat for the belt and then there will be a fight between brock and the ufc champ which will be the highest pay per view ever.

on the side note, i thing fedor will be the next ufc champ and we will finally get to see brock vs fedor

Beasly3333
01-07-2010, 02:05 PM
i knew it. ufc is fake like wwe. now ufc will hold a tournament to for the heavy weight belt so they can make more money off of us and then once someone wins it, brock will come back staying he was never beat for the belt and then there will be a fight between brock and the ufc champ which will be the highest pay per view ever.

on the side note, i thing fedor will be the next ufc champ and we will finally get to see brock vs fedor

Actually they already decided to have an interim Heavyweight Championship bout between Shane Carwin and Frank Mir.