PDA

View Full Version : Why Doesn't Paquiao Take The Test, Then Sue?

F.A.M.E.
01-07-2010, 02:33 AM
I knew that phaggot was a cheater. Floyd should still agree to the match and stop em in the later rounds like DLH did Vargas. Why the fuk was he on some catch weight bullshiit w/ Cotto if he was gonna fight @ 154? In b4 Pactards.

cabocoleman
01-07-2010, 02:45 AM
I knew that phaggot was a cheater. Floyd should still agree to the match and stop em in the later rounds like DLH did Vargas. Why the fuk was he on some catch weight bullshiit w/ Cotto if he was gonna fight @ 154? In b4 Pactards.

ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat

Exit18
01-07-2010, 03:30 AM

I lol'd @ the 30 days to 24 days compromise. Then on top of that they wanted Mayweather to apologize.

They really wanted the fight.....

1QWIK7
01-07-2010, 03:38 AM
Why cant they just do the normal blood test and NOT olympic blood test, then take another blood test RIGHT after the fight??

Then if pac comes out positive, let mayweather SUE FOR EVERYTHING pacs worth??

Why didnt mayweather counter with that???

O i know, because whatever the outcome of the fight, thats what it is.

Guess mayweather is just scurred even though he called the pacquiao fight, "easy work, easy fight, probably easier than the marquez fight" already assuming he was on "steriods".

Now when its time to fight, he wants to get him check to MAKE SURE he's "not on them".

LOL

F.A.M.E.
01-07-2010, 03:43 AM
I lol'd @ the 30 days to 24 days compromise. Then on top of that they wanted Mayweather to apologize.

Word and lulz X2 @ them not wantin' a positive test to be publicized. The puzzy should do it outta respect for Cotto and Hatton. Cotto might've gotten cheated in both his losses now lol.