PDA

View Full Version : if lovie smith is gonna stay with the bears...

AssyrianMuscle
01-07-2010, 12:34 AM
then can we at least not have him act as the defensive coordinator? we should pick up a real coach to make defensive plays, not him. i know the GM's want him to actually have to earn his contract but he took a top 3 defense and turned it to a bottom 3 defense in a year.

qualityclrk1
01-07-2010, 12:36 AM
defense = getting old

Brian Urlacher = shuold have been traded a long time ago for a receiver....remember when Chad Johnson wanted out of Cincinnati?...could have happened

McRocks
01-07-2010, 12:50 AM
defense = getting old

Brian Urlacher = shuold have been traded a long time ago for a receiver....remember when Chad Johnson wanted out of Cincinnati?...could have happened

Isn't Urlacher the most loved person on that team by the fans? They would have freaked the f out

MaInEvenTa
01-07-2010, 01:00 AM
then can we at least not have him act as the defensive coordinator? we should pick up a real coach to make defensive plays, not him. i know the GM's want him to actually have to earn his contract but he took a top 3 defense and turned it to a bottom 3 defense in a year.

Theyre already looking for a new defensive coordinator/thread

*DH*
01-07-2010, 01:26 AM
Lovie's gone after next season, and then Cowher and his people are moving in.

/thread

AssyrianMuscle
01-07-2010, 01:46 AM
defense = getting old

ochocinco on the bears... i would cream myself, so much love for the real life troll. not to mention he's a great receiver haha.

Lovie's gone after next season, and then Cowher and his people are moving in.

/thread

at least with new people replace our offensive coordniator and the other 4 or so spots this year we should see progress. if lovie is gone next year and we get even better coaches that's even better.

Theyre already looking for a new defensive coordinator/thread

thank God

Isn't Urlacher the most loved person on that team by the fans? They would have freaked the f out

yea but he is getting older, if they don't shop him soon i have a feeling he might injury himself again.

*DH*
01-07-2010, 02:01 AM
We need to trade Hester.

mickeylax311
01-07-2010, 02:03 AM
I just hope we give the new guys comin in small and short contracts.

*DH*
01-07-2010, 02:10 AM

Nice teams ;)

AssyrianMuscle
01-07-2010, 02:19 AM
Nice teams ;)

in on chi town love (although i haven't been watching as much hockey or baseball as I should be)

yea let's see how they perform for once and then offer longer contracts for the ones excelling.

We need to trade Hester.

now is the time to do it, unless they wanna try to put him back at PR for a year and see if he still has his magic. idk if they will do this though, we already have good PR'ers.

*DH*
01-07-2010, 02:22 AM
I had a Bears fan tell me that Hester's a good WR LOL. I hate uneducated sports fans that pretend they know everything, when in reality, they just go by what they learned in Madden.

AssyrianMuscle
01-07-2010, 12:39 PM
I had a Bears fan tell me that Hester's a good WR LOL. I hate uneducated sports fans that pretend they know everything, when in reality, they just go by what they learned in Madden.

lol he should get the live update for madden. before i got xbox live n was playing madden the bears were pretty dope, after the update and i got the online roster, not so much haha

but yea we need a real #1 receiver

cor030
01-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Sorry bears brahs, the second it was announced that John Fox would be returning to the Panthers for 2010, Cowher announced that he does not plan on returning to coach at this time.

Coincidence? I think NOT.

Lean88
01-07-2010, 12:53 PM
defense = getting old

This^, Bears defensive personel is not what it was when they got to the SB. Harris isnt the player he was, Urlacher is always hurt and aint the player he was, Mike Brown has gone and not been replaced.
Bears biggest failing has been to not move forward and turnover their roster particularly the defense

*DH*
01-07-2010, 09:58 PM
Sorry bears brahs, the second it was announced that John Fox would be returning to the Panthers for 2010, Cowher announced that he does not plan on returning to coach at this time.

Coincidence? I think NOT.

Panthers and Jaguars are the same **** and nobody cares about either team.

JMath
01-07-2010, 09:59 PM
So Rod Marinelli = Defensive coordinator now right?

cor030
01-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Panthers and Jaguars are the same **** and nobody cares about either team.

If either of them does good next year I'm sure you will.

*DH*
01-07-2010, 10:06 PM
If either of them does good next year I'm sure you will.

I hate you man. Just kidding.

SpiderSense
01-07-2010, 11:11 PM
I'm fine with Marinelli as DC.

We need Jaketard to not lead the NFL in INT's and we'll be fine.

If all you tards would get out of denial and admit that, the world would be a better place.

We could use help on the offensive line but retard boy throwing less interceptions changes everything.

We could probably get by with the exact same team next year if retard boy doesn't go full retard on us again.

Not saying we should, or we will, but we could.

And we could upgrade all over and if he plays like he's colorblind we still won't win ****, just like we didn't in 06.

mickeylax311
01-07-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm fine with Marinelli as DC.

We need Jaketard to not lead the NFL in INT's and we'll be fine.

If all you tards would get out of denial and admit that, the world would be a better place.

We could use help on the offensive line but retard boy throwing less interceptions changes everything.

We could probably get by with the exact same team next year if retard boy doesn't go full retard on us again.

Not saying we should, or we will, but we could.

And we could upgrade all over and if he plays like he's colorblind we still won't win ****, just like we didn't in 06.

Nope I love Cutler and all the INTs he brings.... sigh.

SpiderSense
01-07-2010, 11:40 PM
I said before a QB who constantly turns the ball over can sink a whole team.

Same way when he didn't play like **** we won games and everybody played good.

Cutler and Delhomme showed us how important the QB is.

Cutler plays good, Delhomme gets benched, all of us sudden their teams start winning.

Tell it to the Jaketards though, I've been trying to all season long.

They'd rather blame the bad games on everything but Cutler, and the good games are solely attributed to Cutler.

The only real difference in 06 was every aspect of our team was good enough to mask a retarded QB.

This year the rest of our team wasn't nearly as good as 06, but essentially the same team Orton took to 9-7 the year before.

MaInEvenTa
01-07-2010, 11:51 PM

Cutler plays good, Delhomme gets benched, all of us sudden their teams start winning.

They'd rather blame the bad games on everything but Cutler, and the good games are solely attributed to Cutler.

The only real difference in 06 was every aspect of our team was good enough to mask a retarded QB.

This year the rest of our team wasn't nearly as good as 06, but essentially the same team Orton took to 9-7 the year before.

omfg can you stfu about Orton and Cutler and all this already? lol, this thread isn't even about Cutler its about Lovie Smith.

cor030
01-07-2010, 11:51 PM

Panthers are 4-1 with Matt Moore starting, and they knocked off 3 legitimate teams to finish the season 3-0(EVERYONE, even Panther fans saw the end of the season as 0-3). There is no doubt that QB is the most important position.

It also isn't a coincidence that Carolina's defense started playing lights out towards the end after Delhomme was benched(finished #8 overall). When you're on the field every couple minutes because of picks/turnovers/etc you get gassed and there is no reason to play hard since you know you're doing it for nothing.

SpiderSense
01-08-2010, 12:31 AM
Yeah I figure it like throwing stones into a pond the QB is the biggest stone hence has the biggest ripple effect.

On top of just raw stats, your play can either boost or kill morale.

homicidal_misc
01-08-2010, 01:39 AM
spiderphaggot is mad that his butt buddy boyfriend Kyle Ortman made him look like an idiot. You can just tell lol.

http://www.kcchiefsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/DerrickJohnson.JPG

SpiderSense
01-08-2010, 01:50 AM
OK so then by that same token did Jay Cutler make all the Bears fans look like idiots?

Oh yeah that's right it was the offensive lines fault, and the defense, and Forte, and Lovie, and Turner, and Angelo, and global warming, and the Where's The Beef Lady.....:rolleyes:

homicidal_misc
01-08-2010, 02:05 AM
OK so then by that same token did Jay Cutler make all the Bears fans look like idiots?

Oh yeah that's right it was the offensive lines fault, and the defense, and Forte, and Lovie, and Turner, and Angelo, and global warming, and the Where's The Beef Lady.....:rolleyes:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/Derrick_Johnson.JPG

mickeylax311
01-08-2010, 08:30 AM

Dude, you think that people for Cutler don't know that he cost us a game or 2 with interceptions. WE ALL REALIZE THAT. You're the one that thinks every little bad thing that happens to the Bears is Cutler's fault. Get over it. Yeah he threw a lot of INT's but still broke some Bears passing records. So, instead of acting like a whiney biatch 24/7 move on or create your own Bears thread. Fucc Orton, won't even be starting next season.

swimmer32
01-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Dude, you think that people for Cutler don't know that he cost us a game or 2 with interceptions. WE ALL REALIZE THAT. You're the one that thinks every little bad thing that happens to the Bears is Cutler's fault. Get over it. Yeah he threw a lot of INT's but still broke some Bears passing records. So, instead of acting like a whiney biatch 24/7 move on or create your own Bears thread. Fucc Orton, won't even be starting next season.

This. Cutler had to do everything for the Bears to win a game. Can you imagine if Orton was playing for this years Bears team? Every game would have been like Denvers last game. It was the one game where Orton had to rise up and win the game with a couple of their big offensive weapons out.........and we know how that turned out. Cutler had a poor year - but a lot of his picks were on 3-4 yard passes, and that's because every defense knew they were coming. Anything more than that and Cutler would have been on the ground with a pile of defensive lineman on top of him. We saw what happened the last two games when Cutler actually had time to throw, let's hope we see a lot more of that next year.