PDA

View Full Version : There's a new team taking over in LA

The Prime Nip
01-06-2010, 11:08 PM
The Clippers beat the Lakers. They've also beaten the Celtics. Once Blake Griffin comes back, they may be pretty dangerous in the playoffs.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/eric_gordon_baron_davis.jpg

Oneandonlysunkist
01-06-2010, 11:10 PM
They're a pretty good team but they're not consistent. When Baron Davis has a good night...his team plays well...when he isn't have a great night his team does bad.

LAballin24
01-06-2010, 11:12 PM
Rick Ross is in the NBA???

JTrain306
01-06-2010, 11:12 PM
The Clippers played some impressive ball tonight and blew up right towards the end of the 4th when it counted. But don't forget, the Lakers were playing a road game, it's tough when you're so far away from home :D

eldolor
01-06-2010, 11:15 PM
They're a pretty good team but they're not consistent. When Baron Davis has a good night...his team plays well...when he isn't have a great night his team does bad.

No team is consistent this year.

The middle of the league has really improved, and there has been wayyyy too many injuries this season so far.

I read last year about how the NBA was thinking about cutting the pay on the NBA players, and the NBA players were saying that the only way they would allow that to happen was if they would cut the games down as well.

That would be great. Cut down on injuries and have the teams playing with more energy.

I think it would be more entertaining too. I'd rather watch 60 games of full energy against 82 games of half energy and full of injuries.

eldolor
01-06-2010, 11:17 PM
The Clippers played some impressive ball tonight and blew up right towards the end of the 4th when it counted. But don't forget, the Lakers were playing a road game, it's tough when you're so far away from home :D

Ha, they've had 11 total games out of their stadium.

I bet they are going to feel it when in the next few weeks when they play mostly away games. Hopefully Gasol gets back. I'm not buying the hype of the Lakers being the best team since they have the best record since they have a hard time beating bad teams and have had the easiest schedule so far, but I hate seeing teams play with injuries. So hopefully they get healthy so the road games aren't too bad.

gswarrior510
01-07-2010, 12:15 AM
Davis has like one good game out of 10

Scorpion613
01-07-2010, 02:36 AM
Ha, they've had 11 total games out of their stadium.

I bet they are going to feel it when in the next few weeks when they play mostly away games. Hopefully Gasol gets back. I'm not buying the hype of the Lakers being the best team since they have the best record since they have a hard time beating bad teams and have had the easiest schedule so far, but I hate seeing teams play with injuries. So hopefully they get healthy so the road games aren't too bad.

And yet... last season they had the best road record in the NBA. The year before that, they had the second best road record.