PDA

View Full Version : If we can't "rep bet", can we "ban" bet?

dogyo
01-06-2010, 02:34 PM
Srs. Because I'd like to see how confident people are about the championship game tomorrow night.

It could be like a one month ban or a week or whatever.

Masstastic
01-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Texas will win.

A "ban" bet would be great. Way too many Elephant and SEC homers, I am a UT homer but I dont suck the SEC's cawk in every OOC game.

dogyo
01-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Texas will win.

A "ban" bet would be great. Way too many Elephant and SEC homers, I am a UT homer but I dont suck the SEC's cawk in every OOC game.

You're sig says that you're a bandwagoner...just sayin.

Oh and Location: Maryland

Masstastic
01-06-2010, 02:47 PM
You're sig says that you're a bandwagoner...just sayin.

Oh and Location: Maryland

What makes me a bandwagoner?

dogyo
01-06-2010, 02:49 PM
What makes me a bandwagoner?

UT Volunteers-Pittsburgh Steelers-Memphis Tigers

just that 2 of those 4 teams have been alpha the past few years...and tenn is in the news alllllll the time now. Oh and location: Maryland

Masstastic
01-06-2010, 02:51 PM

just that 2 of those 4 teams have been alpha the past few years...and tenn is in the news alllllll the time now. Oh and location: Maryland

Ive been a UT fan since I could name all the teams in D1, since I was about 9.

So by you're logic, I am supposed to be a Maryland Terp fan for football & basketball and be a Ravens fan also?

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/LAMONT.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4444)

dogyo
01-06-2010, 02:54 PM
I'm a patriots, Yankees, lakers fan...but by your logic I should be a razorback, cowboy, royals fan?

Masstastic
01-06-2010, 02:56 PM
I'm a patriots, Yankees, lakers fan...but by your logic I should be a razorback, cowboy, royals fan?

By you're logic the teams I am a fan of is questionable because they all dont suck, so by you're logic its more feastable for me to be a Clippers, Lions, NJIT, and Pirates fan?

dogyo
01-06-2010, 03:55 PM
By you're logic the teams I am a fan of is questionable because they all dont suck, so by you're logic its more feastable for me to be a Clippers, Lions, NJIT, and Pirates fan?

WTF does feastable mean?

=T Bone=
01-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Lakers-pats-Florida-Tar heels and Yankees Baby!

oldmantime
01-06-2010, 04:12 PM
I literally know a KU bball-Colts-Lakers-Yankees fan who actually tries to justify it.

thegenerel
01-06-2010, 04:46 PM

Steelers are always one of, if not the most popular teams in the NFL.

Masstastic
01-07-2010, 07:52 AM
WTF does feastable mean?

WTF u hatin for dogyo.

I thought you was my patna dem.

I just picked my favorite team in each sport, but you know I am a Vols fan true & true dat.

PimpnUse2BeEz
01-07-2010, 07:59 AM
Astros, Rockets, Texans and Texas fan

I have enough confidence in a one month ban to not get on this site.

Hook'em

bbacn123
01-07-2010, 08:03 AM
As a participant of a ban bet a few months ago I can assure you they are still fully legal.