PDA

View Full Version : We gonna act like the Big 10 hasn't been the most impressive conf this postseason?

SweetTouch
01-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Lettuce be reality...many of us (myself included) have knocked the Big 10 all year, yet when push came to shove, the Big 10 stood up in their bowl games - Ohio State, Penn State, Iowa, and Wisconsin were all impressive, and even Northwestern (Northwestern!) almost got a W.

Meanwhile, the Pac 10 has been humiliated and the SEC, for the most part, has been underwhelming thus far (with the exception of Florida, who stomped out an overrated Cincy team).

Discuss.

anonymous123
01-06-2010, 11:02 AM
Who cares? It's all about Tim Tebow and the SEC

You know just spending 5 minutes with Tim Tebow will make your life SOOO much better.

Calhexas
01-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Post season, they delivered for the most part.

In-season...fukk no.

Grind4Mine
01-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Lettuce be reality...many of us (myself included) have knocked the Big 10 all year, yet when push came to shove, the Big 10 stood up in their bowl games - Ohio State, Penn State, Iowa, and Wisconsin were all impressive, and even Northwestern (Northwestern!) almost got a W.

Meanwhile, the Pac 10 has been humiliated and the SEC, for the most part, has been underwhelming thus far (with the exception of Florida, who stomped out an overrated Cincy team).

Discuss.

I been sayin' all along the big Ten is the elite confrence this year and it aint even close, as evident in postseason play where you either put up or shut up son

Torrtrefireto
01-06-2010, 11:08 AM
I've picked 4 bowl games wrong so far.

All of which were big 10 games. Each time I picked them to lose, and they won.
Congrats, thank god the season is over so I don't have to hear too much about how they are gonna be the best conference in the nation for the rest of the world until september

Grind4Mine
01-06-2010, 11:09 AM
and hell Michigan's a bottom of the barrel team who woulda thunk it

CookieFactory
01-06-2010, 11:12 AM
Big 10! Big 10! Big 10!