PDA

View Full Version : Corned beef and urine

sheva
01-25-2007, 09:56 AM
I recently switched from eating 4 cans ot tinned tuna a day to eating 500 grams of corned beef a day since reading about the mercury scares. It is cheap and has alot of protein in it and its either that or tuna I can afford to eat the moment(also include eggs, skimmed milk, a little cheese and occasionally chicken, fish or beef).

I mostly rely on corned beef for my protein intake but since I have been eating 500 grams a day when I urinate my urine smells like corned beef lol. Is there any reason for this, any scientific reason? It is quite strong because as soon as I urinate I can smell it. Is my body just getting rid of the protein through my urine? Any help will be repped.

Thanks

Swaggydoo
01-25-2007, 10:01 AM
Have you seen the fat content? yeah it may have alot of protein in it, but half that and you get your fat, couldnt you get canned chicken/turkey?

Sometimes my urine smells like smokey bacon, yet i dont smoke or eat bacon, whats up with that?

sheva
01-25-2007, 10:31 AM
in the 500 grams i consume there is like 60 grams but i am also able to slice a little off that so its probably around 50 grams. The only other fat i get is off 2 eggs and maybe a little off cheese so it is not too high plus i have quite a fast metabolism anyway.

johnnypoppy
01-25-2007, 01:09 PM
Haven't you ever noticed whatever eat or drink will effect what your urine smells and looks like. You are eating a lot of corned beef so yes it is going to smell like it.

RamboII
01-25-2007, 02:12 PM
Isn't there an ungodly amount of sodium in corned beef?

Jack Slater
01-25-2007, 02:14 PM
I recently switched from eating 4 cans ot tinned tuna a day to eating 500 grams of corned beef a day since reading about the mercury scares. It is cheap and has alot of protein in it and its either that or tuna I can afford to eat the moment(also include eggs, skimmed milk, a little cheese and occasionally chicken, fish or beef).

I mostly rely on corned beef for my protein intake but since I have been eating 500 grams a day when I urinate my urine smells like corned beef lol. Is there any reason for this, any scientific reason? It is quite strong because as soon as I urinate I can smell it. Is my body just getting rid of the protein through my urine? Any help will be repped.

Thanks

Lmfao!!!!!!!

Sorry, but I just killed myself when I read that. ROFL!