PDA

View Full Version : Wheres my St. Louis Billikids fans at?

Grind4Mine
12-22-2009, 10:49 AM
http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/billiken-beat/billiken-beat/2009/12/cody-ellis-is-on-the-way/

For those that don't know, the Bills are the youngest team in the nation, starting a combo of 2 fresh and 3 sophos, or 3 fresh and 2 sophs. Ellis will work his way into the starting lineup almost instantly.

next year 2 of the top 5 guards in the Chicago metro area have committed, and the billikens are in the running for Rob Loe, top center prospect in the world out of New Zealand. Played with Salisich and Ellis on a world aau team so they are supposedly pals.

2 years from now this will be a force to be reckoned with for sure.

SweetTouch
12-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Where does your super top secret college basketball ranking system put them this year?

Grind4Mine
12-22-2009, 11:21 AM
Where does your super top secret college basketball ranking system put them this year?

They won't break my top 25 this year but next year they will be in that early 20's spot for most of the year, and by 2011 the possibilities are endless. Xavier of late to say the least

Honestly, and this is no joke when I say this. If Rob Loe commits for next year(top Center prospect in the entire world out of New Zealand) along with the 2 wingman out of Chicago, you are talking about a 2010-2011 lineup that will have potentiall 3 NBA draft picks in the starting lineup, with one being a lottery pick potentially. (serious)

Willie Reed
Cody Ellis
Rob Loe

http://i36.tinypic.com/2q1uvc3.jpg

People could care less right now but the fire is building

Grind4Mine
12-22-2009, 12:37 PM
UMKC tonight, KM is in the lineup again after the eye injury nice to see him back. I will be in the house. Harrassing young bitches home from college break

Grind4Mine
12-24-2009, 11:53 AM
happy holliday brahs, gues there aint much Bills fans around here, beat up on UMKC, Bowling greens next. Mo State finally lost a couple night ago

SweetTouch
12-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Loving the blog, bro! :D

Merry X-Mas

Grind4Mine
12-24-2009, 01:37 PM
Loving the blog, bro! :D

Merry X-Mas
lol happy hollidays brah

Enyi
12-24-2009, 02:07 PM
Southern Illi is gonna smash them next year. You guys got lucky this year

Prob382
12-24-2009, 02:09 PM
im from st.louis,
yea,billikens fan, how bout dem beatin nebraska?
but...

its all bout dem blue notes!

http://sustainstl.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/stlblues.png

Prob382
12-24-2009, 02:11 PM
Southern Illi is gonna smash them next year. You guys got lucky this year

mizzou beat illinois last night, you mad brah?

Enyi
12-24-2009, 02:19 PM
mizzou beat illinois last night, you mad brah?

nope not at all, im not an Illinois fan. I am a Southern Illinois fan/student. I would rather have mizzou beat Illi than the other way around.

KennyK
12-24-2009, 04:05 PM
Bills play in the Atlantic 10 conference = fail

Grind4Mine
12-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Bills play in the Atlantic 10 conference = fail

agreed, and you=banned

anyway, got word that Ellis will be in STL and join the team Friday. Been talk of red shirting, but I'm not sure why a kid that took the sat test 200 times and is traveling half way around the world would do so just to redshirt. Not to mention many say as soon as he steps on the court he will be the best on the team. Blackidscreamingzoomedinpic.jgp(no descrimination).

6'8" guard that was good enough to start on the Australian National team, should be a huge, and I mean huge lift for the Bills, he should be in the mix by the first conf game Jan. 9 against a good Richmond Spider club.

Eastern Illinois tonight, Eastern just beat Belmont at Belmont who gave us fits, just a bunch of thugs but a game the Bills must win. I'm thinking bills 68-60

Prob382
12-29-2009, 02:52 PM
go bills tonight

Grind4Mine
01-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Well the bills took a tough loss against Bowling Green I don't give a **** how young your team is you gotta beat bowling green on the road. A Bowling green team that Xavier beat by 50 points :eek:

Anyway Cody Ellis is in St. Louis officially, will decide tomm whether he will red-shirt or not. I'm not sure why a kid would travel half way around the world to Red-shirt, especially considering hes a 6'8" 240 lb hybrid forward that can knock em down beyond the arc as well as any guard we have. Anxious to see how he looks, and if he decides not to red-shirt we will see him get time Saturday against......

The Richmond Spiders. Could get ugly, they have some impressive wins on their resume so far and will be fighting with Xavier for tops in the A-10, which can you all believe right now is lookin like the 4th best conference?!?!?!

anyway go billskies

Grind4Mine
01-14-2010, 10:48 AM
wow **** me forgot to update

This team has taken off. Since Cody Ellis has arrived they have a different sort of Swag. Huge win last saturday at home against the Richmond Spiders, a team that beat the likes of Mizzouri, Florida, and Miss st. Did not see this coming at all, but it was awesome the place was rockin. I was drunker than a buss load of Indians(no descrimination) just something I say

Last night, huge win at Duquane, young teams have trouble on the road but at any rate 2-0 in the conference Cody Ellis with a double double.

All of this with 7 freshman and 4 sophs