PDA

View Full Version : i believe that god was an alien!!!!

deadforaminute
12-22-2009, 08:48 AM
just saw it on history channel "ancient aliens" episode an im pretty convinced. im downloading the audio book chariots of the gods cus i dont like to read

Harbinger
12-22-2009, 09:01 AM
just saw it on history channel "ancient aliens" episode an im pretty convinced. im downloading the audio book chariots of the gods cus i dont like to read

I'd be more willing to believe this than a conscious sentient being that has always existed and willed the entire universe into existence.

Spuddy
12-22-2009, 09:14 AM
I'd be more willing to believe this than a conscious sentient being that has always existed and willed the entire universe into existence.

Why can't it be both? If there's a being that can easily traverse the universe, chances are they're can do some pretty amazing things

imaxman
12-22-2009, 09:17 AM
Well, if jeezus allegedly was born from a women being impregnated by an extra-terrestrial being, then technically jeezus IS an alien.

JoshSP1985
12-22-2009, 09:21 AM
Well, if jeezus allegedly was born from a women being impregnated by an extra-terrestrial being, then technically jeezus IS an alien.

****gotreal.jpg

I also watched that history channel episode about aliens having influence on events in history and while it could make sense from a sci-fi standpoint you could say that about a lot of things.

Harbinger
12-22-2009, 09:25 AM
Why can't it be both? If there's a being that can easily traverse the universe, chances are they're can do some pretty amazing things

While certianly a possibility, I don't believe it's the case.

Barry Bonds
12-22-2009, 09:25 AM
you fell for Obama's promises, too.

Spuddy
12-22-2009, 09:35 AM
While certianly a possibility, I don't believe it's the case.
Yeah I'm just kinda throwing some thoughts out there because I see patterns for everything and that fit the thread.. Can't say I actually believe what I just wrote though :p

you fell for Obama's promises, too.

Wouldn't count on it- He was watching the History Channel, and Obama's promises will be declared false when he pops up on that channel :D

deadforaminute
12-22-2009, 09:38 AM
****gotreal.jpg

I also watched that history channel episode about aliens having influence on events in history and while it could make sense from a sci-fi standpoint you could say that about a lot of things.

i think theres 2 of em one called "chariots of the gods" a throwback to the book obv and another called "ancient aliens" both point to artifacts in many cultures with artifacts that depict space men wearing helmets similar to our astronauts but these artifacts are dated thousands of years ago.

also the perfect alignment of the pyramids with the poles of the earth wich was impossible since there was no compas invented back then. also building the pyramids would require a ramp so large it would have dwarfed the actual pyramids in order for humans to be able to drag those stones up to that height,, but there is no evidence of any giant ramp or any giant remains from what could have been a giant ramp...

it is impossible to light the inside of the pyramids in anyway besides using electronic light. theres not enough oxygen in the interior of the pyramids for fire and there is no soot from flames found anywhere inside the pyramids so how did they light the inside? they found drawings depicting what looks like lightbulbs!? how could the ancient egyptians have used lightbulbs before electricity was discovered?

theres just so many things they bring up in these vids..

War Machine
12-22-2009, 09:39 AM
http://luciferianliberationfront.org/alienpop.jpg

Spuddy
12-22-2009, 09:46 AM
i think theres 2 of em one called "chariots of the gods" a throwback to the book obv and another called "ancient aliens" both point to artifacts in many cultures with artifacts that depict space men wearing helmets similar to our astronauts but these artifacts are dated thousands of years ago.

also the perfect alignment of the pyramids with the poles of the earth wich was impossible since there was no compas invented back then. also building the pyramids would require a ramp so large it would have dwarfed the actual pyramids in order for humans to be able to drag those stones up to that height,, but there is no evidence of any giant ramp or any giant remains from what could have been a giant ramp...

it is impossible to light the inside of the pyramids in anyway besides using electronic light. theres not enough oxygen in the interior of the pyramids for fire and there is no soot from flames found anywhere inside the pyramids so how did they light the inside? they found drawings depicting what looks like lightbulbs!? how could the ancient egyptians have used lightbulbs before electricity was discovered?

Actually, there's some new, very strong evidence surfacing that the ramp spiralled around the inside perimeter of the pyramids (even the SONAR equipment picked up a hollow spiral). This means there could have been light inside through the open corners, and the grand hall was actually a ramp to bring the massive stones above the king's chamber with via block and tackle, especially evidenced by the oil and wear-marks in the grooves near the floor

JoshSP1985
12-22-2009, 09:47 AM

I didn't know about that... that's really interesting.

Possible the drawings were created as the pyramid was being built and the shrouded in darkness as layers were added? I don't know that much about pyramid construction.

YUL
12-22-2009, 10:11 AM
you a Raelian brah?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra%C3%ABlism

RaŽlism, or The RaŽlian movement, is a UFO religion which teaches that all life on Earth was created by humanoid extraterrestrials called Elohim. Members, known as RaŽlians, ....."

An hero
12-22-2009, 10:26 AM

Because an extra terrestrial, while it might have amazing abilities and technology, would not be a god, because it did not will itself into existence or always exist. It would have had to evolve by some process similar to natural selection just as life on earth did. You could say that there are aliens out there that are so advanced that they are "gods" to us as we are "gods" to ants, but they are still not supernatural beings and therefore not gods.

triplewhammy
12-22-2009, 10:28 AM
Because an extra terrestrial, while it might have amazing abilities and technology, would not be a god, because it did not will itself into existence or always exist. It would have had to evolve by some process similar to natural selection just as life on earth did. You could say that there are aliens out there that are so advanced that they are "gods" to us as we are "gods" to ants, but they are still not supernatural beings and therefore not gods.

Well said.

Harbinger
12-22-2009, 10:36 AM
Can't say I actually believe what I just wrote though :p

That's OK, nobody else believes what you write either. :D

neonhypoxia
12-22-2009, 12:25 PM
also the perfect alignment of the pyramids with the poles of the earth wich was impossible since there was no compas invented back then.

People knew how to find north and south before compasses. Stars can be very helpful sometimes.

also building the pyramids would require a ramp so large it would have dwarfed the actual pyramids in order for humans to be able to drag those stones up to that height,, but there is no evidence of any giant ramp or any giant remains from what could have been a giant ramp...

Spiral ramps, spiral ramps.

Some lamps only require as much oxygen as a person, and don't leave much soot. Several acient cultures are known to have used polished metal for mirrors to reflect sunlight in to dark areas as well.

IdahoViking
12-22-2009, 01:06 PM
The documentary series "SG-1" covers the gods/aliens connection very thoroughly.

kwdelre
12-22-2009, 02:14 PM

A good read.

deadforaminute
12-22-2009, 02:16 PM
People knew how to find north and south before compasses. Stars can be very helpful sometimes.

Spiral ramps, spiral ramps.

Some lamps only require as much oxygen as a person, and don't leave much soot. Several acient cultures are known to have used polished metal for mirrors to reflect sunlight in to dark areas as well.

nah they proved that the suns light dimmes after only a few corners so the mirrors light doesnt even reach the interior. the experiment was already tried.

and they said you cant even light a match or a lighter inside the deepest part of the pyramids. they tried and a lighter will not light not enough oxygen your telling me a lamp can run on less oxygen than a lighter would? and they had these lamps thousands of years ago? nah man .. they had alien light bulbs!! they even drew pictures of the aliens AND made artifacts that look like spacemen. And the myans had the SAME SHT!!

kinda scary the the myans and the egyptians were both visited by aliens and the myans made the calandar that predicts the end of the world in only a few years. ! what if dec 20th 2012 is when the aliens come back and destroy the earth!!

kwdelre
12-22-2009, 02:27 PM
nah they proved that the suns light dimmes after only a few corners so the mirrors light doesnt even reach the interior. the experiment was already tried.

and they said you cant even light a match or a lighter inside the deepest part of the pyramids. they tried and a lighter will not light not enough oxygen your telling me a lamp can run on less oxygen than a lighter would? and they had these lamps thousands of years ago? nah man .. they had alien light bulbs!! they even drew pictures of the aliens AND made artifacts that look like spacemen. And the myans had the SAME SHT!!

kinda scary the the myans and the egyptians were both visited by aliens and the myans made the calandar that predicts the end of the world in only a few years. ! what if dec 20th 2012 is when the aliens come back and destroy the earth!!

Wow. The mayans didn't predict anything bro....people interpreted a calender that way. the calender ends a cycle. That is all. Had the mayans started their calender 10 years earlier we would have gone through this stupidity before 2002. The galactic alignment has already occured and our solar system is no where near the galatic plane. Enjoy your myth though.

deadforaminute
12-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Wow. The mayans didn't predict anything bro....people interpreted a calender that way. the calender ends a cycle. That is all. Had the mayans started their calender 10 years earlier we would have gone through this stupidity before 2002. The galactic alignment has already occured and our solar system is no where near the galatic plane. Enjoy your myth though.

thats not true at all.. galactic alignment IS occurring at the winter solstice of 2012. the myan calander IS 100% accurate

neonhypoxia
12-22-2009, 08:08 PM
and they said you cant even light a match or a lighter inside the deepest part of the pyramids. they tried and a lighter will not light not enough oxygen your telling me a lamp can run on less oxygen than a lighter would? and they had these lamps thousands of years ago?

Um... what? You think it takes less oxygen to keep a small candle burning that to keep a human alive? Not to mention that archeaologist can easily get many people into those chambers and not have to worry about lack of oxygen. I bet you think that before people invented mechanical ventalation in mines no one was able to work in them, let alone use torches for light.

thats not true at all.. galactic alignment IS occurring at the winter solstice of 2012. the myan calander IS 100% accurate

When the world doesn't end in December of 2012 I expect for you to make a thread recanting your claims and stating that you were wrong. Sounds fair doesn't it?

tissuebox92
12-22-2009, 08:28 PM
Can someone give me a link to the history channel

god alien shidd?? I will give so many fukking reps.

And yes god was an alien.

Christianity is false, islam is fake, and jeudaeudifsmjdfsm is false

kwdelre
12-22-2009, 09:35 PM

I am sorry you have been fed crap for information. The "Galactic Alignment" you are thinking of actually occurred around 1998. The Mayans were good, but off by a few years. Now in case you are referring to the idea of the solar system passing through the galactic plane (which must occur for TRUE galactic alignment) you are wrong again. Our solar system is currently on its multi-million year journey traveling away from this plane. In a few million years it will hit the apex of the cycle and begin its journey back down to the galactic plane.

But good trollin try.

AbuMaryam
12-22-2009, 10:14 PM
[QUOTE=deadforaminute;425648141]nah they proved that the suns light dimmes after only a few corners so the mirrors light doesnt even reach the interior. the experiment was already tried.

[QUOTE]

Well I know the mayans took drugs that allowed them to see in the dark and would sacrifice people inside pyramids on them, could have been just trippin when they drew that and maybe they were trying to draw halos on people in the picture in 2D. You should read about Shamans in South America, I heard about some pretty trippy dreams/visions they saw of like another world and all, similar to heaven kinda

Blindead
12-22-2009, 10:18 PM
Lol. Chariots of the Gods and the 10 or so sequals are all ****ty as hell. It's interesting...as fiction. That show is a huge blemish on the History Channel, as is UFO Hunters. I really wish they'd stop pandering to the dip**** Conspiracy Theorist Whacko crowd. It's worse than totally irrelevant shows like Ice Road Truckers.

AbuMaryam
12-22-2009, 10:19 PM
Can someone give me a link to the history channel

god alien shidd?? I will give so many fukking reps.

And yes god was an alien.

Christianity is false, islam is fake, and jeudaeudifsmjdfsm is false&

your an idiot for thinking you know everything,I mean I accept that islam might be false or could be the truth, it is stupid for me/u to think "I know what is the absolute truth is" and what is going to happen in the future. But I dunno if you are jus trollin :confused:

...Rousseau...
12-22-2009, 10:21 PM
I think we can all agree that there are alien beings so powerful they would seem like God to us. Unless you're retarded and believe that we're alone in this 500 billion galaxy universe that is.

Blindead
12-22-2009, 10:22 PM
your an idiot for thinking you know everything,I accept that islam might be false or could be the truth, it is stupid for me/u to think "I know what is the absolute truth is". But I dunno if you are jus trollin :confused:

While he is an idiot, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. There's pretty much more than enough evidence for me to believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that all religious incarnations on Earth are completely false. I do not, however, say that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is no supernatural being, but if there is, we certainly haven't gotten it right, and he surely does not give a **** about our actions.

AbuMaryam
12-22-2009, 10:30 PM
Depends how you look at it, some see it that way, some see that the major religions have some truth to them w/out a shadow of a doubt and a God exists and does care and holds them responsible for how they live their lives, others don't care about it. To each is his own, whatever makes some live a better life and be contented w/ themselves, I say run w/ it

RedSoxfan1978
12-23-2009, 03:47 AM
This is funny to me. Only for the fact that my uncle has been with a women a few years. She believe Jesus Christ was an alien and was beamed down like on Star Trek, and that he was in fact like Spock or some sh*t. True story.

She wants to get up in church when she "has the chance" and tell everyone how she feels. I would like to be in there for that debacle. :D

deadforaminute
12-23-2009, 09:40 AM
This is funny to me. Only for the fact that my uncle has been with a women a few years. She believe Jesus Christ was an alien and was beamed down like on Star Trek, and that he was in fact like Spock or some sh*t. True story.

She wants to get up in church when she "has the chance" and tell everyone how she feels. I would like to be in there for that debacle. :D

haha you should take a vid an post in this thread