PDA

View Full Version : Steelers fans GTFi H

Boarder03
12-18-2009, 09:55 AM
Personally not a steelers fan... but a shocking season boys... I gotta ask... What will you do if they loose to GB this weekend?

I just cant see them loosin, but they have had some shocking losses...

I know the defense has been hurtin but whats the deal up there....??

The Bigcheese
12-18-2009, 11:08 AM
I hope they LOSE to GB...

Antonio519
12-18-2009, 11:26 AM
GB is looking pretty strong now a days, but I do hope the steelers win, although I think the fudge packers will probably come out on top

Gator1010
12-18-2009, 12:14 PM
GB is looking pretty strong now a days, but I do hope the steelers win, although I think the fudge packers will probably come out on top

http://stevemasonsmog.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/09/04/456816.jpg

*DH*
12-18-2009, 12:20 PM
I actually hope we do lose to the Steelers. Our hopes rely on the draft, so more losses = higher draft pick.

thegenerel
12-18-2009, 12:22 PM
Personally not a steelers fan... but a shocking season boys... I gotta ask... What will you do if they loose to GB this weekend?

I just cant see them loosin, but they have had some shocking losses...

I know the defense has been hurtin but whats the deal up there....??

No one is sure what caused this slide. There are many reports that no one within the organization has any idea either.

I actually hope we do lose to the Steelers. Our hopes rely on the draft, so more losses = higher draft pick.

this is for Steeler fans. you are just a bandwagoner, we do not accept you. return to sender

LikeAMachine
12-18-2009, 12:29 PM
From the outside looking in there is a lot of turmoil in Steel Town for the first time since I can remember.

I will list their issues in order of importance.

-Lack of running game, be it play calling or talent, it isn't good.
- Troy being injured, I mean c'mon he might be the best safety in the league....
- Casey Hampton getting older
- Big Ben being concussed
- Letting last years starting CB walk, McFadden? I forget

When it comes down to it, all of the winning Steaeer teams were stout on defense and ran the ball well. Right now, especially with Troy being out, I see bad tackling and a lot of spread, shotgun type bull**** and that is not Steelers football.

I hope it stays this way.

Oh and Mike Tomlin with his while unleash hell bull****.....I can't ever remember a Steelers coach saying some laughable nonsense like this....

Most of it can be fixed, but Casey Hampton is leaving and he might be the best 3-4 NT to ever play and will probably be a HOFer and they have to draft some CB's and some OL/RB.

Boarder03
12-18-2009, 12:30 PM
lolz thats funny...
See my baby momma loves the steelers and has been in my face for over a year and now her teams washington and steelers are not playing well its amazing ahahha sorry...

Im just surprised i was so glad to pick up the steelers defense for my fantasy team, and then they take a s h i t on me

*DH*
12-18-2009, 12:36 PM
No one is sure what caused this slide. There are many reports that no one within the organization has any idea either.

this is for Steeler fans. you are just a bandwagoner, we do not accept you. return to sender

Umm, I've been a Steelers fan since 5th grade. Go **** yourself. You're not black to be "repping" a city, phaggot.

LikeAMachine
12-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Go **** yourself.

**** got real

in b4 neg, lolololol

Srs Thread
12-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Umm, I've been a Steelers fan since 5th grade. Go **** yourself. You're not black to be "repping" a city, phaggot.

no youre not, you are a HUGE bandwagoner. You asked which team should be your favorite team. GTFO

Honestly... if we dont go 6-10, i really want to win out and just get on a high note. This draft seems to have a lot of top heavy blue chippers.

Reasons for our decline? (in no particular order)
1. Aaron Smith being hurt
2. Troy Polamalu being hurt
3. James Farrior turned 74 overnight
4. Bruce Arians is one of the worst, if not the worst, offensive coordinators in the league. too predictable and calls stupid plays
5. We dont have a capable fullback (reason 4)
6. Our offensive line is below average, at BEST

LikeAMachine
12-18-2009, 01:08 PM
Go Steelers, Texas A&M/Penn State, Astros, and Rockets!

WTF is this ****?

Splain yo self

Boarder03
12-18-2009, 01:09 PM
i really think they should have picked up some of the fast rb's in the off season.. i forget his name but the chargers dropped him, i think jackson or johnson or somethin... but he was quick as hell...

cor030
12-18-2009, 01:11 PM
no youre not, you are a HUGE bandwagoner. You asked which team should be your favorite team. GTFO

Honestly... if we dont go 6-10, i really want to win out and just get on a high note. This draft seems to have a lot of top heavy blue chippers.

1. Aaron Smith being hurt Thomas Davis, Maake Kemoeatu being hurt
2. Troy Polamalu being hurt Julius Peppers hurt, and not even trying anymore
3. James Farrior turned 74 overnight Jake Delhomme forgetting how to play football
4. Bruce Arians is one of the worst, if not the worst, offensive coordinators in the league. too predictable and calls stupid plays John Fox, Jeff Davidson
5. We dont have a capable fullback (reason 4) Brad Hoover is hurt
6. Our offensive line is below average, at BEST Our offensive line is on IR

Wow haha, when you compare Steelers to Panthers the problems are pretty similar.

Boarder03
12-18-2009, 01:14 PM
i really feel like Jake is over rated and the panthers have never been that good, but im biased because im an eagles fan....

cor030
12-18-2009, 01:16 PM
i really feel like Jake is over rated and the panthers have never been that good, but im biased because im an eagles fan....

he was never that good, but he was never this bad either. he was always just an average-to-below average QB, and was actually pretty clutch back in the day.

*DH*
12-18-2009, 01:18 PM

4. Bruce Arians is one of the worst, if not the worst, offensive coordinators in the league. too predictable and calls stupid plays

No, I've been a fan since 5th grade and I stopped watching football up until 2008.

WTF is this ****?

Splain yo self

Who gives a ****? You're not black to be representing a city, you ****ing ***got. He's a fan of the TEAM not the city. Go piss in a bottle of jack, and chug it.

thegenerel
12-18-2009, 01:18 PM

you made posts about how 4 different squads were you team JUST THIS SEASON. hell, there was a giant thread about how you are a horrible bandwagon tool

most of this + lockerroom issues

WTF is this ****?

Splain yo self

he has roughly 20x, it has something to do with being born one place, and moving to another for college

i really think they should have picked up some of the fast rb's in the off season.. i forget his name but the chargers dropped him, i think jackson or johnson or somethin... but he was quick as hell...

i really think you are a moron. michael bennett is fast and is available every offseason, he is probably the solution!

LikeAMachine
12-18-2009, 01:21 PM
lol Michael Bennet

Why do Wisconsin RB's have so much fail?

LikeAMachine
12-18-2009, 01:23 PM
Who gives a ****? You're not black to be representing a city, you ****ing ***got. He's a fan of the TEAM not the city. Go piss in a bottle of jack, and chug it.

STFU, what do you know about football, you live in NORTH DAKOTA.

Boarder03
12-18-2009, 01:23 PM
you made posts about how 4 different squads were you team JUST THIS SEASON. hell, there was a giant thread about how you are a horrible bandwagon tool

most of this + lockerroom issues

he has roughly 20x, it has something to do with being born one place, and moving to another for college

i really think you are a moron. michael bennett is fast and is available every offseason, he is probably the solution!

yo you mad brah? why you gettin wordy with me i didnt start no s h i t in your argument...dont be mad cause you have no run game brah? All im sayin...

You need to find jesus brah

*DH*
12-18-2009, 01:24 PM
Yes, people tend to have a variety of teams to choose from when theyre looking for one. I'm not going to come outright and be a Bears fan just cause I was born in Illinois and lived there for 4 ****ing years. I changed a lot because I was trying to decide, and I dedcided to go with the first team I liked, back in 5th grade, the Steelers. If they were doing good this season, then i'd be a bandwagon. I began liking them again after their loss to KC. Why have I still stuck with them if im a bandwagon fan huh? Why am I a Bulls fan still, if im a bandwagoner? They suck ass. If I was bandwagon, i'd at least be lakers/steelers.

thegenerel
12-18-2009, 01:25 PM

what the hell are you talking about?

Boarder03
12-18-2009, 01:26 PM
and i guess it is bennett and i looked him up, i guess he was injury prone so far... but he did look good in the pre season... he would have been a cheap easy pickup... i mean if u look at the eagles look at weaver and mccoy....miles austin? random people that ended up havin a good season...

i think his speed would have been good for the steelers... screen passes and a strong outside run game would have helped you this year

thegenerel
12-18-2009, 01:27 PM
Yes, people tend to have a variety of teams to choose from when theyre looking for one. I'm not going to come outright and be a Bears fan just cause I was born in Illinois and lived there for 4 ****ing years. I changed a lot because I was trying to decide, and I dedcided to go with the first team I liked, back in 5th grade, the Steelers. If they were doing good this season, then i'd be a bandwagon. I began liking them again after their loss to KC. Why have I still stuck with them if im a bandwagon fan huh? Why am I a Bulls fan still, if im a bandwagoner? They suck ass. If I was bandwagon, i'd at least be lakers/steelers.

you have proven me wrong. on behalf of the team, thank you for being a diehard fan for 6 weeks

*DH*
12-18-2009, 01:30 PM
you have proven me wrong. on behalf of the team, thank you for being a diehard fan for 6 weeks

Are you being sarcastic? I've liked the team since 5th grade.

thegenerel
12-18-2009, 01:30 PM
and i guess it is bennett and i looked him up, i guess he was injury prone so far... but he did look good in the pre season... he would have been a cheap easy pickup... i mean if u look at the eagles look at weaver and mccoy....miles austin? random people that ended up havin a good season...

i think his speed would have been good for the steelers... screen passes and a strong outside run game would have helped you this year

okay, maybe i shouldnt have called you a moron, but you clearly do not know much about the team. Mendenhall is going to be a stud RB, the problem isnt the ball carriers, but the blocking and schemes.

Boarder03
12-18-2009, 01:31 PM
I like the Chargers and the Eagles, im from philly but i live in florida....

Does this mean im not getting presents for christmas?

thegenerel
12-18-2009, 01:32 PM
Are you being sarcastic? I've liked the team since 5th grade.

you said that you just started liking them again after the KC game.

so you either are either stuck with a 5th grade vocabulary or you have no clue what you are saying.

Boarder03
12-18-2009, 01:33 PM
i'l give you that... i dont know too much about the steelers as other teams... but you guys were good when u had power and speed....and i would take bennet over parker for the combination...

Even though i dont really like these new rb schemes teams are using...

*DH*
12-18-2009, 01:34 PM
you said that you just started liking them again after the KC game.

so you either are either stuck with a 5th grade vocabulary or you have no clue what you are saying.

I've liked them since 5th grade. I stopped watching football when I got into high school all the way up until 2008. It took me a while to decide which team to follow, and I kept changing my mind, so I said to myself I'm going back to the first team I followed, which happened to be the Steelers. Then they lost to KC, but I haven't picked another team after I decided on the Steelers again.

thegenerel
12-18-2009, 01:37 PM
I like the Chargers and the Eagles, im from philly but i live in florida....

Does this mean im not getting presents for christmas?

philly. feel bad for you.

thegenerel
12-18-2009, 01:37 PM
I've liked them since 5th grade. I stopped watching football when I got into high school all the way up until 2008. It took me a while to decide which team to follow, and I kept changing my mind, so I said to myself I'm going back to the first team I followed, which happened to be the Steelers. Then they lost to KC, but I haven't picked another team after I decided on the Steelers again.

quote for everyone to laugh at.

your loyalty is without question.

Boarder03
12-18-2009, 01:49 PM
philly. feel bad for you.

WWhhatttt I liked where i lived. I didnt live right in the heart of the city about 20 min out. But i enjoy Philly... the teams always let you down, BUT theres nothing like a philly sporting events because of the fans ahahah

Srs Thread
12-18-2009, 01:52 PM
WTF is this ****?

Splain yo self

Implying I am a bandwagon fan?

Clearly when A&M is always completely underachieving and mediocre at best (Was a student there).
Astros are always underachieving and mediocre at best (hometown team, never claimed to be a hardcore fan, but still attend roughly 15 games a year. not really a baseball fan)
Rockets are ALWAYS underachieving (hometown team, met Hakeem when I was little. He's my favorite player of all time. pittsburgh doesnt have a team and I won't root for a Philly team ever)
Steelers: fanclub member when I was around two.... havent missed a game in years. Born into Steelers Nation.
Penn State: favorite school growing up, still favorite. Didnt go because i couldnt afford out of state tuition.

If i was bandwagon, wouldn't you see a Pens line in my sig?

U mad?

born in pennsylvania being a steelers and penn state fan.

didnt cheer for baseball, still barely care, until recently and adopted the local team here. pittsburgh didnt have a basketball team, and i sure as hell will not cheer on a philly team.

i went to texas a&m. this will suffice?

*DH*
12-18-2009, 01:57 PM
Idc what people call me on an internet forum. I've explained myself, so what you all say doesn't matter.

Bulls/Steelers fan. That's it.

Boarder03
12-18-2009, 02:01 PM
Idc what people call me on an internet forum. I've explained myself, so what you all say doesn't matter.

Bulls/Steelers fan. That's it.

hey as a bulls fan what do you think of lebron dancing...and do you think that dude should have stood up to lebron even though he isnt as good as him?

*DH*
12-18-2009, 02:05 PM
hey as a bulls fan what do you think of lebron dancing...and do you think that dude should have stood up to lebron even though he isnt as good as him?

I'm glad Noah stood up to him. The only player on our team that shows heart. The rest of them look like they're asleep.

Boarder03
12-18-2009, 02:10 PM
il give you the heart thing, but dont you think he should maybe earn him self some accomplishments first... Just saying as an outside view i dont really watch basketball that much, and i kinda like lebron

Just looking for opinion

*DH*
12-18-2009, 02:12 PM
il give you the heart thing, but dont you think he should maybe earn him self some accomplishments first... Just saying as an outside view i dont really watch basketball that much, and i kinda like lebron

Just looking for opinion

I don't see it having anything to do with the way someone plays. Noah's been a solid player this season, no doubt, but he was just standing up for his team. LeBron dancing was disrespectful, and Noah was the only one who had the guts to do something about it.

Boarder03
12-18-2009, 02:22 PM
but other teams do it? and i watched him do it all last year and no1 said anything, just dont see why its a problem now?

*DH*
12-18-2009, 02:35 PM
but other teams do it? and i watched him do it all last year and no1 said anything, just dont see why its a problem now?

During games? I haven't seen it happen during a game.

Big7Ben86
12-18-2009, 10:16 PM
hai guize