PDA

View Full Version : Need moar mass!

laxbrahs
12-13-2009, 06:00 PM
Guys, 2.5 months of bulking left, and i wana gain 10-12 more lbs (8-9 of muscle would be sexy, 10 if possible, still have noob gains and im 14 so test levels = raging).

Once christmas hits, im getting a bunch of stuff and i wanna know if this diet would help me, i have the calories laid out so i gain .5-2 lbs a week, it depends on the week for some reason anyway here it is.

Wakeup, take multivitamin, drink water.
Workout.
Post Workout: 2 scoops of nitroshock hardcore in 16 oz of fat free milk. (nitro shock contains goodies like creatine monohydrate, whey protein, amino acids, all that fun stuff, it was on sale, so in b4 celltech,nitrotech, etc jokes.)
500 calories.

Snack: two Balance protein bars (15 grams protein each).
400 calories.

Lunch: Big peanut butter sandwich, 16 oz of fat free milk.

snack: Big bowl of oats (1 cup) and a bunch of natty peanut butter.

Dinner: A bunch of whatever my family makes for dinner (and for the whole week before and following christmas i'll have a lil dessert xP).

what do you guys think? any foods i should try would be appreciated, for dinner i have 3 cups of veggies, so those are covered. protein is like at 200ish grams. carbs are high, fat is decent amound.

timhet
12-13-2009, 06:12 PM
Guys, 2.5 months of bulking left, and i wana gain 10-12 more lbs (8-9 of muscle would be sexy, 10 if possible, still have noob gains and im 14 so test levels = raging).

Once christmas hits, im getting a bunch of stuff and i wanna know if this diet would help me, i have the calories laid out so i gain .5-2 lbs a week, it depends on the week for some reason anyway here it is.

Wakeup, take multivitamin, drink water.
Workout.
Post Workout: 2 scoops of nitroshock hardcore in 16 oz of fat free milk. (nitro shock contains goodies like creatine monohydrate, whey protein, amino acids, all that fun stuff, it was on sale, so in b4 celltech,nitrotech, etc jokes.)
500 calories.

Snack: two Balance protein bars (15 grams protein each).
400 calories.

Lunch: Big peanut butter sandwich, 16 oz of fat free milk.

snack: Big bowl of oats (1 cup) and a bunch of natty peanut butter.

Dinner: A bunch of whatever my family makes for dinner (and for the whole week before and following christmas i'll have a lil dessert xP).

what do you guys think? any foods i should try would be appreciated, for dinner i have 3 cups of veggies, so those are covered. protein is like at 200ish grams. carbs are high, fat is decent amound.

If you're getting sufficient protein (which it looks like you are), and you are eating enough calories, and lift weights, then the mass will take care of itself. The other thing to have is 'patience'. Sounds like you are on track, but I'm not sure if you will achieve your goals as fast you think.

laxbrahs
12-13-2009, 06:35 PM
If you're getting sufficient protein (which it looks like you are), and you are eating enough calories, and lift weights, then the mass will take care of itself. The other thing to have is 'patience'. Sounds like you are on track, but I'm not sure if you will achieve your goals as fast you think.

i kno man i kno. i've already put on 18 lbs and still have abs so im happy with results so far of my first bulk.

Texan1111
12-13-2009, 07:26 PM
POTATOES. Mashed, baked, however (cals, carbs, and deliciousness). And yea 10 lbs of nothing but muscle in 2.5 months is a little far fetched but it's good to aim high I suppose.

JACCK3D
12-14-2009, 03:17 PM
bump cuz my diet is almost exactly 100% similar wtf lol.