PDA

View Full Version : Gaining Mass?

D-Shep
12-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Ok so a little about myself. I'm 21, 5' 10"-5' 11" 145-150 lbs. I'm looking to get back into shape again. I used to work out 5 times or so per week in high school while on the football team. Since then, I've experimented with supplements and what not but haven't really worked out religiously. The only real workouts I have been getting the last few years are those that come via manual labor lol. I recently lost quite a bit of weight due to colitis/depression. Now, I'm looking to gain the weight back and get serious. I've always been naturally thin. Not one of those thin guys with flab/no definition, skinny but very well defined (Always had outlined pectorals and abs). I'm just looking to bulk up and put some weight on. Currently trying to up my caloric intake slowly to around 6k. I've always been able to eat like crazy and not gain too much. I was surprised to find that my BMI is 20.x but even more so that my body fat % is 6.x%. Currently taking Mass XXX, fish oil, multivitamin, and trying to eat a lot of carbs and protein like fish, chicken, rice, potatoes. Have taken creatine monohydrate in the past but started crapping mucous and feeling ill as I wasn't probably drinking enough water. With that said, I'd like any input on types of lifts for gaining mass as well as supplement advice. Superpump250? Testosterone boosters? Thanks in advance!