PDA

View Full Version : help me with my fat loss please

gargano
02-01-2002, 10:15 PM
Hi, I am 16 year old male and i am not fat but i am storing a little to much body fat to see my abs and I have little time.
I am currently undertaking a high protein low carb and moderate/low fat diet.
I am also training like a madman for my sport which is basketball and i am doing sprints to gain speed and to burn fat aswell as many sport specific drills and strenth training.
I think following the diet i am on i will burn lots of fat but i want to burn it way faster but here in australia you cant buy an eca stack and i have been told that they really work great and fast aswell.
But there are a few eca stacks avaible in australia now but they use herbal ephedra and would like to know if i should use one and if it will still be highly effective and would it be safe to use one at my age?
Thanks for your help guys.

fitnessman
02-02-2002, 08:23 AM
The big problem is your diet......Low carb and low fat diets do not work. When consuming more protien than fat in a glycogen deprived state the body has no choice but to use protien for fuel.

This is a bad thing. Let's say you havent met your protien intake for the day. Low carbs, no fuel there, low fat, no fuel there......Humm, whats left? stored fat? Nah the body thinks its starving so it better save that.......Now what? Lets burn a little of that stored MUSCLE for fuel.....very bad.

Everyone will need to follow a little different ratio. Mine is 50-55% fat, 40-45% protien, 5% carbs.

Adjust your diet or lose muscle, ASAP...

KBWarrior88
06-24-2014, 07:27 PM
Diet IS VERY IMPORTANT! I'd also suggest adding some kettlebell training into your workouts if you are not already doing so.

hulk0790
06-24-2014, 09:50 PM
Diet IS VERY IMPORTANT! I'd also suggest adding some kettlebell training into your workouts if you are not already doing so.

Nice 12 year bump ...

Compy386
06-24-2014, 09:51 PM
The big problem is your diet......Low carb and low fat diets do not work. When consuming more protien than fat in a glycogen deprived state the body has no choice but to use protien for fuel.

This is a bad thing. Let's say you havent met your protien intake for the day. Low carbs, no fuel there, low fat, no fuel there......Humm, whats left? stored fat? Nah the body thinks its starving so it better save that.......Now what? Lets burn a little of that stored MUSCLE for fuel.....very bad.

Everyone will need to follow a little different ratio. Mine is 50-55% fat, 40-45% protien, 5% carbs.

Adjust your diet or lose muscle, ASAP...

The big bad boogie man gonna come steal all your muscle?

What your doing is not the safest thing in the world, and you will lose some muscle, but that's why you need to get at least .8 g of protein per pound of body weight.

Look up protein saving modified fast. Like I said not the safest or sustainable thing in the world but you seem to be he'll bent on an ECA stack so that doesn't seem to concern you.

Gprice1148
06-24-2014, 09:52 PM
Nice 12 year bump ...

That kid is 28 years old right now. Probably 3 kids a dead end job and wife that doesn't love him anymore.

Compy386
06-24-2014, 09:53 PM
Nice 12 year bump ...

Omg I need to check those dates. This is like the second time I've wasted my time on ancient threads lol.

EvanStroud
06-24-2014, 09:58 PM
Nice 12 year bump ...

And he suggested kettlebell swings so obviously is into crossfit. Everything is wrong here.

VortecMAX
06-25-2014, 02:31 PM
Eat less lift more. It's really not that hard

baknforth101
06-25-2014, 02:37 PM
That kid is 28 years old right now. Probably 3 kids a dead end job and wife that doesn't love him anymore.
cot daym I laughed really hard at this one. thank you for that.