PDA

View Full Version : Cindy mini

scorpiodiva09
12-02-2009, 07:40 AM
Have any of you heard of this...You do as many reps I think it was five sit up..10 push up and 15 squats and you do as many as sets as you can in 10 minuted..that is the mini the regular one is 20 min. If you have how has it worked out for you. I am interested in trying it.

Emoore
12-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Sounds like a Crossfit workout. They name their workouts after war heroes and women. :) Nothing wrong with doing the Cindy occasionally, but it would get really freakin old if you did it as your regular workout.

If you want to try doing Crossfit workouts, they publish the scaled Workout of the Day every day at http://www.crossfitbrandx.com/index.php/forums/viewforum/16/?f=16.

scorpiodiva09
12-02-2009, 08:05 AM
okay thank you I will check it out. Sounds kind of intense but do able. I will try it tonight.

IronOrchid
12-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Have any of you heard of this...You do as many reps I think it was five sit up..10 push up and 15 squats and you do as many as sets as you can in 10 minuted..that is the mini the regular one is 20 min. If you have how has it worked out for you. I am interested in trying it.
I usually do 2-3 sets of those and several more other moves for my warm-up. :) It is not that hard at all.