PDA

View Full Version : Gaspari Plasmajet

Razorback666
11-28-2009, 10:33 PM
Is it worth it, or a waste of money?

trainhard8624
11-28-2009, 10:37 PM
Solid product, but dosing its kind of a b*tch. I guess it depends what you can find it for.

dizterbd
11-28-2009, 11:18 PM
if ur genna invest in a no supplement, this is the only worth it imo, and ive tried a lot. gott dose it bout 2-3 hrs before ur workout on empty stomach preferably with 1.5-2 cups of water. dosings really not that difficult

Razorback666
11-28-2009, 11:41 PM
does it give you more vascularity and awesome pumps?

JeffR88
11-28-2009, 11:49 PM
I took it last month, it was ok.
the first few days I felt pumped at the gym, but at about the half way point through the box I had a hard time telling if I could feel it anymore. I don't know if it was because I was taking a dose every other day (except down days) but I was able to get someone at VS to price match it to about 30 bucks. If you can get it at a decent price I would say go for it, otherwise it's not a necessity.

nas_cxt
11-29-2009, 12:06 AM
wasn't better than sp250 for me but just found out it could be do to it not dissolving properly. friend told me that for best results to poke the pills with a needle before swallowing them to help them digest.

cdc_em1
11-29-2009, 12:11 AM
wasn't better than sp250 for me but just found out it could be do to it not dissolving properly. friend told me that for best results to poke the pills with a needle before swallowing them to help them digest.

This true?

Can a Gaspari rep chime in on this question?

Newb.Enigma
11-29-2009, 01:33 AM
Not waste of money

Recawn
11-29-2009, 03:37 AM
Am using now. I'm not naturally vascular but do get some from this product. The pumps are amazingly ginormous though. The massive pumps lead to a good focus. If you can afford it i do recommend getting this product.

Only downside is having a semi at the gym.

nas_cxt
11-29-2009, 09:47 AM
Not waste of money

never said they were, just saying they not digesting properly thus hindering there effects at times. bud said he could see some of the pills in his stool, although i'm not sure why he would be looking in there.

trainhard8624
11-29-2009, 09:50 AM
never said they were, just saying they not digesting properly thus hindering there effects at times. bud said he could see some of the pills in his stool, although i'm not sure why he would be looking in there.
Because everyone looks at their dumps, you have to marvel at what you've created.

Loadedhammer91
11-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Solid product, but dosing its kind of a b*tch. I guess it depends what you can find it for.

****ing right, 10 dam pills hahaha thats a joke

ekmi
11-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Tried a sample, funny but not worth it

zackmorris
11-29-2009, 09:52 AM

He wasnt talking to you dude....he was answering OP.

I get awesome pumps and I'm extremely vascular on plasma jet.

Agreed that if you can afford it, it's a great product.

ramrod63
11-29-2009, 10:36 AM
not bad, saw increased vascularity but not much else despite stacking it with other products

my diet and training werent where they should of been though at the time so im probably going to give it another try in the near future

Razorback666
11-30-2009, 06:44 AM
Ah, hows it compare to like, a straight AAKG product like, MRI NO2 Black or something like that

quank
11-30-2009, 06:59 AM
Ah, hows it compare to like, a straight AAKG product like, MRI NO2 Black or something like that

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olabs/aakg.html

if you're interested in a AAKG product to increase pumps and vascularity look into Olympian Labs A-AKG Powder. i've tried it and noticed a difference, but that doesn't mean it'll work for you.

for me PlasmaJet was good for increasing endurance and strength more than pumps and vascularity so i guess it depends on how your body responds to it.

AnEn1gma
11-30-2009, 07:01 AM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olabs/aakg.html

if you're interested in a AAKG product to increase pumps and vascularity look into Olympian Labs A-AKG Powder. i've tried it and noticed a difference, but that doesn't mean it'll work for you.

for me PlasmaJet was good for increasing endurance and strength more than pumps and vascularity so i guess it depends on how your body responds to it.

This product was completely worthless for me....and very expensive for not doing a damn thing.

Stick to White Flood or Jack3d

Joe D
11-30-2009, 07:01 AM
Ah, hows it compare to like, a straight AAKG product like, MRI NO2 Black or something like thatyou can't compare. look at the ingredients. plasma jet blows them out the water. the more you use plasma jet the better it gets. plasma jet is more than pumps. it gives strength and endurance.

Razorback666
11-30-2009, 07:10 AM
I might buy some when I'm cutting then. Little bit expensive tho

quank
11-30-2009, 07:13 AM
This product was completely worthless for me....and very expensive for not doing a damn thing.

Stick to White Flood or Jack3d

i haven't tried Jack3d, but i took White Flood(powder) for 2 months straight and didn't see any pumps or vascularity and then it started to mutate so i tossed it.

when i tried a few samples of the pill version of White Flood for some reason it worked a little better than the powder, but i still experienced the heart about to beat out of chest effect and crashes as i did when taking the powder.

seanpreynolds1
11-30-2009, 12:19 PM
Heard good things and tried it its awesome, different bodies different effects... What works for one doesnt for the other.. Try it.

juiceds2k
11-30-2009, 12:24 PM
Nitrix >

UWM
11-30-2009, 12:37 PM
one of the absolute best on the market

Joe D
11-30-2009, 07:03 PM
Nitrix >http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5039/epicfailsafetyfail2.jpg (http://img26.imageshack.us/i/epicfailsafetyfail2.jpg/)

quank
11-30-2009, 07:13 PM
Lol, you must spread some Reputation around before giving it to joe81 again.

724hp
11-30-2009, 07:37 PM
i think it's worth it.

about 2.5 hours after taking it my face gets real warm feeling and my eyes start to feel funny... it's like a switch that gets me primed to lift.

i get great pumps from it both the day i take it and usually the following day if i should happen to lift 2 days in a row (different splits of course)

i also get very impressive erections for a day or two after taking it.

kerplunk
11-30-2009, 07:53 PM
welll.... My ex-girlfriend enjoyed me using this product alot (Thanks again Des)

ncangey0513
11-30-2009, 08:55 PM

Huh? Gel caps should dissolve within minutes in the stomach.

|ceman
12-01-2009, 03:46 AM
Huh? Gel caps should dissolve within minutes in the stomach.

My thoughts exactly. No way that plasmajet caps make it all the way to the toilet through the intestines. And no; I don't want or need to see pics.

Guys, overall Plasmajet is a little different than most other NO supps that have stims. You won't "feel" it as much. It really takes a trainer experienced with listening to and understanding his/her body to fully appreciate what Plasmajet does for them. Further it does seem to affect different people differently. Some rave about the pumps, others the vascularity, yet others the endurance and strength increase. For many it's a combination of the above.

If you're not sure how you will respond, many chain stores have single serving packets you can buy for a few bucks. A safer approach if you are not sure how you will respond.

legenbass25
12-01-2009, 04:58 AM
Simply put, the product delivers on it's promise.

Sadly, I have noticed people who are giving negative reviews on the product expect amazing energy. For those who are wondering, IT IS NOT AN ENERGY/STIMULANT product! It will, however, give amazing pumps/vascularity/endurance and can be stacked with a stim pre-workout product for increased workout results.

user98511001541
12-01-2009, 06:23 AM
Simply put, the product delivers on it's promise.

Sadly, I have noticed people who are giving negative reviews on the product expect amazing energy. For those who are wondering, IT IS NOT AN ENERGY/STIMULANT product! It will, however, give amazing pumps/vascularity/endurance and can be stacked with a stim pre-workout product for increased workout results.

exactly

a lot of people say "i took plasmajet but i much prefer white flood for the energy"... lol

so many people tell me PJ is their favorite product because they feel jacked 24/7, which motivates them to eat and lift as well as possible

Starkk
12-01-2009, 07:36 AM
I tried Plasmajet on a whim because I am always so impressed whenever I try a new Gaspari product and it is now a staple in my supplementation.

I would definitely recommend giving it a shot.

/gaspari fanboy rant

Razorback666
12-26-2009, 02:32 PM
Ah thanks guys. I bought some today, I got it for $35 bucks.