PDA

View Full Version : Online Personal Trainer

KStewart02.2009
11-28-2009, 03:10 PM
I have kicked up my workouts a notch and have become even more conscious on what I eat due to my future goals of being in a figure competition. I still have some things to learn and to do that, I was wondering if there is anyone on here or someone that can refer me to an online personal trainer. My main concern is dieting because my workouts are more intense and I need to consume more, but I need a variety of "good" food. Please help! Thanks.

kfisherx
11-28-2009, 07:38 PM
Kimm4, Emma-Leigh, Alan Aragon, Jamie Hale and Layne Norton... All of them are members of this board and I would use any of them for an online trainer and competition.

I used Alan Aragon all year last year to carry me through a bulk and a cut and to train me for my entrance into female full contact pro-football. He did an exceptional job with me. Read the posts from these guys to see which one matches your personality and style. They all offer similar, inteligent advice with respect to nutrition and you will have no problems with being made to follow a stupid diet.

KStewart02.2009
11-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Thank you for the help.....first time with an online trainer or personal trainer period, so we shall see