PDA

View Full Version : popcorn plan , hear me out.

I-piss-on-you
11-25-2009, 08:08 PM
So, when I was 18, I weighed close to 320lbs. Big mofo, anywho, lost 120 in 6 mon eating 1k cal a day.

Fast forward, havebeen working out though the years, well, I moved and was unable to workout for 5 months, put on like 15 pounds of almost pure fat haha. Anywho, I'm like 210 now, I know my diets are unconventional and "unhealthy" well guess what, I smoke and drink too. So sue me.

Act II butter lovers
1 bag = about 4 cups poped, of witch on label says its 30 cals per cup , even though its got butter in it? Go figure. Anyways, in essence, this **** is supposed to be 120 cals a bag. Now if I eat 8 bags of the crap a day that's only 960 cals! I could stay full all damn day with 8 whole bags. And drop weight like a coke whor3.

According to numbers, ill loose weight FAST, especially since I prolly burn about 600 cals at the gym alone. Not including anything my body burns just staying alive.

Am I dead wrong? Is the label lying? If the numbers are that good I'm stickin with it till I hit 195 again, then bulking.

dat
11-25-2009, 08:11 PM
Yep, you'll lose weight. You won't be healthy though.

HarderStyle
11-25-2009, 08:12 PM
thats kinda a bad idea because your basing your diet around 1 food, a diet should be something you can live with for a really long time. Popcorn your going to get tired of, real quick.

but its a good filler, and as long as you get your macros i dont see a problem with it. I eat popcorn alot

vermontplaya
11-25-2009, 08:13 PM
When I need lose extra weight, I don't diet and exercise properly. I usually do lines of coke. Add it to your popcorn plan, it'll go hand in hand.

I-piss-on-you
11-25-2009, 08:13 PM
Yep, you'll lose weight. You won't be healthy though.
Well techically as long as I smoke like a chimany I'm not healthy haha.

Health is expencive, I'm poor. Ha. I have to enjoy my exsistance by abusing my bodys health.

I-piss-on-you
11-25-2009, 08:15 PM
When I need lose extra weight, I don't diet and exercise properly. I usually do lines of coke. Add it to your popcorn plan, it'll go hand in hand.
Well that's one way... my budget will not allow for 2-3 eight balls a week though. That's 450 bucks I don't have... haha.

350ragingdwarfs
11-25-2009, 08:15 PM
Sounds like a horrible idea to me man. Can you imagine what your feces would look like? Nasty man. Also, where's the protein?

vermontplaya
11-25-2009, 08:17 PM
Well that's one way... my budget will not allow for 2-3 eight balls a week though. That's 450 bucks I don't have... haha.

Just get it off of the dead hookers you find in the alleyways.

I-piss-on-you
11-25-2009, 08:20 PM
Sounds like a horrible idea to me man. Can you imagine what your feces would look like? Nasty man. Also, where's the protein?
Well about the tein, I'm going to grill up some chicken breast n sub for bag or two of this junk, and throw some katchup on it.

So ill still be getting (normal people levels of protein) while dieting. Only going to do this for just over 10 pounds. Not planning on a drawn out process, my fiber was so high on my 6 month diet I had to use sopsitorys to crap. It was horrible. I mise well go buy some now and keep with me. Man, the stuff we do to loose weight....

350ragingdwarfs
11-25-2009, 08:23 PM
Good luck man. You're crazy.

allnatty06
11-25-2009, 08:50 PM
negged. why are you posting on BBing.com if this is the way you feel about your body and nutrition? Kind of a disgrace. Do some reading on nutrition before posting stupid stuff like this. Who eats 8 bags of popcorn a day and talks about doing coke as their diet in a BBing Nutritional forum?

Either you're pulling our leg or are on a B-line straight to the grave. I suggest you find some help, if you're serious. Some professional help, we can't help you if everything you said is the truth.

I-piss-on-you
11-25-2009, 08:59 PM
negged. why are you posting on BBing.com if this is the way you feel about your body and nutrition? Kind of a disgrace. Do some reading on nutrition before posting stupid stuff like this. Who eats 8 bags of popcorn a day and talks about doing coke as their diet in a BBing Nutritional forum?

Either you're pulling our leg or are on a B-line straight to the grave. I suggest you find some help, if you're serious. Some professional help, we can't help you if everything you said is the truth.
Oh no, I got negged. Man, that just hurts my self esteem. Hahahaha.

Technically my friend, were all on a b line to the grave, some have longer lines than others...

Walking the mile, walking the mile, walking the mile...

cheeseandrice
11-25-2009, 09:04 PM
eating nothing but buttery salty popcorn

you'd be dead in a month.

not to mention eating 1k cals a day then burning off 600.. good luck with that

this guy is an obvious troll

I-piss-on-you
11-25-2009, 09:47 PM
eating nothing but buttery salty popcorn

you'd be dead in a month.

not to mention eating 1k cals a day then burning off 600.. good luck with that

this guy is an obvious troll

Look at the crap people in some countrys stay alive on... want to make a bet? If I die from eating it for a month, you'll get 20 bucks. If I don't, I get 20 bucks. =)

The human body can live on almost anything. It adapts. Ill be fine. May feel like dieing, but doubt it will kill me.