PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions concerning physical changes when reducing bodyfat

saint sinner x
11-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Ok, so I've lost weight in the past before, then I rebounce while bulking now I'm cutting once again, I have questions concerning facial features and bodyfat reduction.

1) Does your eyes get bigger when you lose bodyfat, or do they appear bigger?

2) I heard when you drop bodyfat it makes you look older because the wrinkles are visible due to less fat retention, is this true?

3) Does your jawline and nose become more define when you drop bodyfat?

I hate to sound vainy and all, but I'm in an image orientated business, my goal is to drop down to 8% bodyfat, and I was wondering at what percentage will I begin to see noticeable physical changes, thanx in advance reps to good answers...

Reloadguy
11-25-2009, 07:55 PM
Reducing body fat significantly will affect everything on your body, including your face. So yes, your facial features will be more defined.

bluebloodedpony
11-25-2009, 08:03 PM
You will see facial changes, you can't say for sure what will happen since we are all different. For a good idea, just look at some of the biggest losers and see how their faces are different. Your eyes won't get bigger, they may just appear that way since there is less mass surrounding them. I would say with you being in a business where appearance matters, coming in and looking great is a lot more important than being overweight and sweating.

trance__dreamer
11-25-2009, 08:21 PM

2) I heard when you drop bodyfat it makes you look older because the wrinkles are visible due to less fat retention, is this true?

yes to everything above.

Hudacris
11-25-2009, 08:30 PM
Ok, so I've lost weight in the past before, then I rebounce while bulking now I'm cutting once again, I have questions concerning facial features and bodyfat reduction.

I hate to sound vainy and all, but I'm in an image orientated business, my goal is to drop down to 8% bodyfat, and I was wondering at what percentage will I begin to see noticeable physical changes, thanx in advance reps to good answers...

number 2 i am unfortunately finding true