PDA

View Full Version : Skim Milk vs Water?

TheCorporation
11-25-2009, 10:05 AM
Ok, so I have my diet down and I am taking whey protein shakes throughout the day (one in morning or after workout, one in mid day snack and one at night before bed) and my question is this:

Should I be using Fat Free Milk for all 3 shakes? 2 Fat Free milk and 1 water? Should I do the one at night with water or Fat Free Milk?

I would still stay at a caloric deficeit either way as I am trying to lose fat and build muslce but was just curious if 3 skim milk protein shakes are "too much" or not? Thanks in advance! :)

ZidaneValor
11-25-2009, 10:12 AM
If you are below maintenance, nothing is too much.

TheCorporation
11-25-2009, 10:13 AM
The Fat Free Milk has 14g sugar per 8oz serving which was what I would be taking at each "shake" is that ok then? :) Thanks!

phal
11-25-2009, 10:15 AM
It's not a matter of should it's a matter of do you want to? Personally I don't care either way, it's a preference.

It's fine if it fits within your daily caloric amount.

ZidaneValor
11-25-2009, 10:19 AM
It's not a matter of should it's a matter of do you want to?

This sounds familiar.

phal
11-25-2009, 10:31 AM
This sounds familiar.

It's what I tell all my 'dates', except I switch 'want to?' with 'do you have a choice?.'

KIDDING PEOPLE. :)

euclid
11-25-2009, 10:43 AM
It's what I tell all my 'dates', except I switch 'want to?' with 'do you have a choice?.'

KIDDING PEOPLE. :)

How can they respond when you've already hit them with the chloroform?

cheeseandrice
11-25-2009, 10:45 AM
water is so much better. easier to count calories, cheaper, no cholesterol, and it gives you more room in your deficit to eat real food that fills you up

ZidaneValor
11-25-2009, 10:54 AM
water is so much better. easier to count calories, cheaper, no cholesterol, and it gives you more room in your deficit to eat real food that fills you up

I don't think skim milk is what you think it is.