PDA

View Full Version : I'm 17 and my d-bag friend won't listen

MBSowards
11-24-2009, 05:40 AM
Alright guys well I need some help of persuasion here. I want to be a big time D-1 baseball player and I'm a 17 year old junior (ignore my age on the side). I know I can get there on talent alone, but I started taking X-Tren to make sure I do even better. My bookworm, geek friend, did a little of reading on this and it basically seems like a steroid and afterchecking some logs on here, he thinks it's bad for someone my age. The thing is this kid hasnt even fully developed yet, he was kinda a late bloomer. I don't understand why he's trying to control my life? He plans on working for NASA or some stupid **** like that and I am trying to live my dream of baseball. Should I just hit him really hard with a ball? The bat?

Halp?

40-Yard Dash_2
11-24-2009, 05:42 AM
Alright guys well I need some help of persuasion here. I want to be a big time D-1 baseball player and I'm a 17 year old junior (ignore my age on the side). I know I can get there on talent alone, but I started taking X-Tren to make sure I do even better. My bookworm, geek friend, did a little of reading on this and it basically seems like a steroid and afterchecking some logs on here, he thinks it's bad for someone my age. The thing is this kid hasnt even fully developed yet, he was kinda a late bloomer. I don't understand why he's trying to control my life? He plans on working for NASA or some stupid **** like that and I am trying to live my dream of baseball. Should I just hit him really hard with a ball? The bat?

Halp?

God is waiting for you, Micah. Search, he's not hard to find.

Vitruvian
11-24-2009, 05:42 AM
I bet he has a man-crush on you. Does he mysteriously appear in the showers when you're in there?

Ever hear him humming "I'm every woman"?

RUTHL3SS
11-24-2009, 05:43 AM
Hey man, you are a trooper! Tell your friend to **** off!!! Do what you have to do to stay on top!

Justing2
11-24-2009, 06:00 AM
F your friend! Take the sh$t!!

ryanr623
11-24-2009, 06:03 AM

Halp?

Hit him wit da bat, but before you start taking teh roidz, or else you'll kill him

MBSowards
11-24-2009, 06:05 AM
Hit him wit da bat, but before you start taking teh roidz, or else you'll kill him

Would probably kill him before. Like I said, the d-bag is a computer geek that is probably going to work for NASA.

ryanr623
11-24-2009, 06:07 AM
Would probably kill him before. Like I said, the d-bag is a computer geek that is probably going to work for NASA.

Well if dude aint hyuge, I wouldnt be takin advice from him anyways brah, ditch da friend and start poppin pills, if you want to get anywhere in life that is

Beejis60
11-24-2009, 06:27 AM

Halp?

Stick him in the coal mine behind your house and block off the entrance. Let him get black lung.

dissonance
11-24-2009, 06:42 AM
i'd recommend tren, mdrol, hdrol, 11oxo, mass tabs, pplex, and other delicious methlylated compounds at the same time to help reach your goals...

aware

WorkingOnIt247
11-24-2009, 06:43 AM
Lol

DR_P
11-24-2009, 06:58 AM

Halp?

brah, take dat dere tren-x protienz and pour it on the head of you're homo friend.

duh!

quank
11-24-2009, 07:09 AM

Halp?

there's alot of bad info being handed out in this thread. these guys sip Haterade morning, noon, and night wanting you to stay behind so you won't be a big mofo. if you want real results look into AndroGenerator and stack it with The Strap. when you're maxing out at 135 then you take that Haterade and pour it over their heads.

/rant

Grouch714
11-24-2009, 07:15 AM
x-tren is good. But I'd go with something a little stronger like that there cell tech.

aware :D

DScioscia83
11-24-2009, 07:26 AM
I think you should T-Bag the D-Bag and then
Stick him in the coal mine... :eek:

ProWrestleFan
11-24-2009, 07:28 AM
Make sure you take the X-Tren for three months! And just tape your nipples up if they hurt!

DR_P
11-24-2009, 07:37 AM
Make sure you take the X-Tren for three months! And just tape your nipples up if they hurt!

It's important to squeeze out the milk from the nipples. At least 3 x times per day. otherwise gyno could happen.

Illadelphia
11-24-2009, 07:42 AM
i'd recommend tren, mdrol, hdrol, 11oxo, mass tabs, pplex, and other delicious methlylated compounds at the same time to help reach your goals...

aware

I'd recommend a haircut

One_Shot
11-24-2009, 07:45 AM

i know...****ing ppl getting educations and ****...and actually succeeding in life..its disgusting!!!!

little lats
11-24-2009, 07:47 AM
I got a bottle of ONE from Avant Labs. It works pretty good for young guys like you. Put it directly on your balls for direct penetration. when your huge your friend will be sorry.

~Hades~
11-24-2009, 07:49 AM
It's important to squeeze out the milk from the nipples. At least 3 x times per day. otherwise gyno could happen.

Is it weird if I drink my own nipple milk?

MBSowards
11-24-2009, 07:50 AM
Is it weird if I drink my own nipple milk?

Nipple milk is just muscle leaving the body. So you are preventing that from happening by doing so.

Mac_330
11-24-2009, 07:59 AM
I'd recommend a haircut

I'd recommend to grow a set of balls and show your head

MBSowards
11-24-2009, 08:02 AM

Have you seen your avatar?

Mac_330
11-24-2009, 08:03 AM
Have you seen your avatar?

I don't make fun of other peoples hair :) I've shown my pic plenty though

~Hades~
11-24-2009, 08:03 AM
Nipple milk is just muscle leaving the body. So you are preventing that from happening by doing so.

Tastes great, less filling AND beneficial......triple bonus

MBSowards
11-24-2009, 08:04 AM

Just saw your post and saw your headless avatar and was confused. Doesn't bother me either way. FWIW, Illa posted a face shot a few days ago from his brothers wedding, I don't think he's hiding anything.

Tastes great, less filling AND beneficial......triple bonus

I know right?

Illadelphia
11-24-2009, 08:40 AM

It was a joke crybaby. White knighting for guys on the internet...you're doing it wrong

Mac_330
11-24-2009, 08:47 AM
It was a joke crybaby. White knighting for guys on the internet...you're doing it wrong

You mad, "Brah"? Haha.

ZB126
11-24-2009, 08:48 AM

Halp?

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/36790/1067629-cool_story_bro_super.gif

Free Weight Friedel
11-24-2009, 08:50 AM

I'd recommend reading the entire post, including all smilies, before making yourself look stupid!

UHCougar05
11-24-2009, 08:50 AM

Halp?
Kick the d-bag in the yambag... just sayin'

TheUnderdog
11-24-2009, 08:57 AM
I'd recommend reading the entire post, including all smilies, before making yourself look stupid!

smilies do make everything better tho don't they?!?!? just the other day you called me a ****ing **** *****er but BAM!!! you put a :D and I laughed about the whole thing! :p

MBSowards, don't listen to your friend he is a d-bag. I would look into Prime...a buddy of mine took that who was trying to make the cut for a AAA team ... ended up signing a contract with the Oakland Raiders after just 20 days on that stuff. Or wait till DemonSpawn-49 comes out.

tornpresence76
11-24-2009, 08:57 AM
im so confused, are u guys being serious or is this whole thread a joke??????????????????

Free Weight Friedel
11-24-2009, 08:59 AM
im so confused, are u guys being serious or is this whole thread a joke??????????????????

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120525651

:D

ZB126
11-24-2009, 08:59 AM
MBSowards, don't listen to your friend he is a d-bag. I would look into Prime...a buddy of mine took that who was trying to make the cut for a AAA team ... ended up signing a contract with the Oakland Raiders after just 20 days on that stuff. Or wait till DemonSpawn-49 comes out.

i thought it was a joke, too. maybe some people didnt catch on?

WorkoutKid02
11-24-2009, 09:26 AM

Halp?

NASA, damn, my man is gonna be reeling in the dough in a few years...but seriously, arnold took roids when he was in his teens, arod tookum in HS and went from a 135 bp to 345 in 9 months, ...its your life bro, do waht you want

DScioscia83
11-24-2009, 09:31 AM
Hey guys, I just turned 15 today and learned what my penis is supposed to do. When I got into the gym my buddy told me I should start taking this supp called tren and stack it with h-drol. I figured that since I am just starting out lifting this will make me HYOOOG. What do you guys think? Also, I heard something about taking a PCT, is it ok if I use this bag of skittles I have laying around? Thanks for the help, and sorry for the hijack!

SPACECLOWN
11-24-2009, 09:58 AM

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/drunkinroach/a-giant-turd.jpg

Adamnn
11-24-2009, 10:06 AM
I suggest snorting the tren for faster effects. Just remember, and this is key, to vary the nostril each time. You don't want to go all Two Face with one side of your face being all jacked and alpha while the other is still looking like your friend.

And your friend is a giant douche.

Muffinhunter
11-24-2009, 10:27 AM
Stick him in the coal mine behind your house and block off the entrance. Let him get black lung.

This post made reading this thread worthwhile. Passive agressive homicide... I chuckled.

FromPainToGlory
11-24-2009, 10:51 AM
How long does it take men to grow a condom? im 24 and ready to have sex but keep hearing for safe sex you need a condom. I looked at my penis and its the same, when do I grow the condom so I can have sex? Can I not grow one anymore because I took tren? Please help!!!

edit: I mean my friend wanted to know!

DScioscia83
11-24-2009, 11:05 AM
How long does it take men to grow a condom? im 24 and ready to have sex but keep hearing for safe sex you need a condom. I looked at my penis and its the same, when do I grow the condom so I can have sex? Can I not grow one anymore because I took tren? Please help!!!

edit: I mean my friend wanted to know!

I'll give you, I mean "your friend" the bad news first, his condom will never grow after tren. :(

But there is good news, HE IS IMPOTENT NOW AND HAS NO CHANCE OF GETTING A GIRL PREGNO! :D

armyguy0587
11-24-2009, 11:43 AM
Its your life and your body bro, don't let anyone stop you from doing what you want

huge908
11-24-2009, 01:44 PM
Give him a drink with 120mg of tren (pull apart the caps and pour and mix) in it for the rest of your time at school. If you have to force the drink down his throat than it must be done. Make sure he gets the dose everyday. Thatll teach him to talk to you like that.

jcosley
11-24-2009, 01:47 PM

He obviously knows more than you! I wouldnt mess with pro hormones at age 17....pretty dumb. You have raging hormones in your body ....why mess with it when TEST is at an all time high and you should be able to make plenty of muscle gains and progress in the gym with a good diet alone. He doesn't sound that stupid...pretty smart actually.

EDIT: Let me get this straight....everyone is saying it's a GOOD THING he is taking XTREN at age 17?? WTF???

Grouch714
11-24-2009, 02:02 PM
He obviously knows more than you! I wouldnt mess with pro hormones at age 17....pretty dumb. You have raging hormones in your body ....why mess with it when TEST is at an all time high and you should be able to make plenty of muscle gains and progress in the gym with a good diet alone. He doesn't sound that stupid...pretty smart actually.

EDIT: Let me get this straight....everyone is saying it's a GOOD THING he is taking XTREN at age 17?? WTF???

This guy = Strong unaware

Adamnn
11-24-2009, 02:02 PM

This will help:

ProWrestleFan
11-24-2009, 03:03 PM
Just got back from the gym. In honor of this thread I downed a whole bottle of X-Tren in hopes that it will really help me recover throughout the night and get my muscle bellies ready for back and biceps training tomorrow. I might even try to deadlift 145, I don't know though, I don't want to go too crazy after taking this bottle.

PCT starts next week, 50mg of Stanozolol a day for 75 days... That should do the trick.

jcosley
11-25-2009, 06:14 AM
This guy = Strong unaware

This will help:

Geezus....sorry I didnt sense the sarcasm....didnt know i had to read every post on this forum to get this...

Lifter4Life59
11-25-2009, 06:17 AM
He plans on working for NASA or some stupid **** like that and I am trying to live my dream of baseball. Should I just hit him really hard with a ball? The bat?

strong bro comment

MBSowards
11-25-2009, 06:24 AM
strong bro comment

Sigh.

~~Aries~~
11-25-2009, 06:34 AM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0901/hey-beetlejuice-doris-joker-funny-demotivational-poster-1231432214.jpg

UHCougar05
11-25-2009, 06:43 AM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0901/hey-beetlejuice-doris-joker-funny-demotivational-poster-1231432214.jpg

I lol'd hard...

~~Aries~~
11-25-2009, 06:44 AM
I lol'd hard...
I know right. Probably the best one ever...lol.

Midnight_Lifter
11-25-2009, 06:44 AM
Just got back from the gym. In honor of this thread I downed a whole bottle of X-Tren in hopes that it will really help me recover throughout the night and get my muscle bellies ready for back and biceps training tomorrow. I might even try to deadlift 145, I don't know though, I don't want to go too crazy after taking this bottle.

PCT starts next week, 50mg of Stanozolol a day for 75 days... That should do the trick.

Right, don't go to crazy. Could tear a tendon or seriously screw up electrolyte balance or something worse. Was the bottle spikes with anything?

DScioscia83
11-25-2009, 06:52 AM
Right, don't go to crazy. Could tear a tendon or seriously screw up electrolyte balance or something worse. Was the bottle spikes with anything?

He can just drink some gatorade and his electrolytes will be through the roof!

un19
11-25-2009, 07:11 AM

Halp?

well first off your problem: age-17, supp- X tren? really-->> div 1 NCAA baseball player?
you are an idiot and will definitely fail a ncaa drug test hands down, it will take a while to completely clear all the metabolites and traces of it from your body. if you wanted to be a div 1 baseball you would know that track & baseball are the two commonly most tested sports in the ncaa (track is always tested now) and baseball is almost always (75% of the time) the "random" sport to be chosen. not to mention they pull athletes whenever they want and test them. maybe you should start thinking about your future and stop wasting it.

UHCougar05
11-25-2009, 07:11 AM
He can just drink some Brawndo and his electrolytes will be through the roof!
ftfy :D

~~Aries~~
11-25-2009, 07:24 AM
well first off your problem: age-17, supp- X tren? really-->> div 1 NCAA baseball player?
you are an idiot and will definitely fail a ncaa drug test hands down, it will take a while to completely clear all the metabolites and traces of it from your body. if you wanted to be a div 1 baseball you would know that track & baseball are the two commonly most tested sports in the ncaa (track is always tested now) and baseball is almost always (75% of the time) the "random" sport to be chosen. not to mention they pull athletes whenever they want and test them. maybe you should start thinking about your future and stop wasting it.
http://www.james-ramos.com/images/macros/dance.gif

Beejis60
11-25-2009, 07:49 AM

these

Midnight_Lifter
11-25-2009, 07:50 AM
He can just drink some gatorade and his electrolytes will be through the roof!

LOL... true. I have to admit I am somewhat concerned about PERMANENT damage in that regard. Would you suggest he find a case of Garbage instead of Gatorade? LOL...

jkd5h2
11-25-2009, 08:21 AM

NASA funded my research on 2 occasions so i'm really getting a kick out of this thread

Grouch714
11-25-2009, 08:52 AM

lol!!

DScioscia83
11-25-2009, 11:08 AM
LOL... true. I have to admit I am somewhat concerned about PERMANENT damage in that regard. Would you suggest he find a case of Garbage instead of Gatorade? LOL...

The garbage may really work, but it might be better if he stacks some WinStanzadecabol with the X-Tren.

Volumizer
11-25-2009, 11:20 AM
Stack it with Epi brah

Mfusick
11-25-2009, 01:49 PM

Halp?

confused...

I'm a 17 year old junior (ignore my age on the side).
Halp?

Are you saying your a 17 year old junior and your age listed is wrong?

Or that you are asking for a friend ??

Mfusick
11-25-2009, 01:54 PM

kickass !