PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 question

m_risinger
11-23-2009, 11:41 PM
when the first tower was hit, why didn't the people in the other tower get hit. Don't post saying they didn't know. It would be virtually impossible not to know. Everyone should of gotten out with no problems at all.

If fireman on the top floors in the towers can get out seconds before it collapsed , alot more people should of been able to get out

m_risinger
11-23-2009, 11:42 PM
i was also told they were forced to stay and not to leave. I even heard trump had employees working there and he said if they left, they would be fired

nutsy54
11-26-2009, 12:14 PM
There was no concept in anyone's mind, and no way to know until the second tower was hit, that this was a coordinated, multi-target attack. Even the first reports identified the aircraft as a small, Cessna-like plane. It was considered nothing more than a bizarre accident at first.

What was initially believed to be minor damage with small fires in one building was no real justification to evacuate the second tower.

GrokTheCube
11-26-2009, 01:01 PM
i was also told they were forced to stay and not to leave. I even heard trump had employees working there and he said if they left, they would be fired

They thought it was an accident. I also don't think you know how hard it would be to evacuate a building that size in 11 minutes, after taking part of that 11 minutes to make a decision to do so...

Fortunately, many were evacuated from both towers, but unfortunately not all :-(

JohnnyDestroyer
11-26-2009, 01:37 PM
In both towers, according the Fire-fighter testimony which can veiwed in Alex Jone's documentary "9/11 the road to Tyranny" the sealed elavator cooridors experienced a catastrophic failure.

The burning jetfuel poured down the elavator shafts, completely destroying them and shooting fireballs through the massive lobbies and blowing out the ground-floor windows from the inside.

With only stairwells accessible, fire-fighters worked there way to the top, disuading lower floors from leaving so that they could organise a top to bottom evacuation.

There ya go, thousands of people, only stairwells accessability....

realistromeo
11-26-2009, 09:29 PM
They needed the bodycount higher.

It could never have been confused with a small plane, radar thattracked it knew what it was and what EXACT plane went missing and hit Plus that fireball was 400+ feet high and exploded from all sides. gapping hole on 2 sides is not minimal damage.

Sad to say many peoples immediate instincts were to leave the second tower completely (aka the towers were attacked before) but were actualy told they were in no danger, some using their common sense did not heed the sinister advice and thankfuly did not sucumb to this nefarious plot...

careless and ill advised advice cost many more their lives

m_risinger
11-30-2009, 10:57 PM
but how did some people on the top floors get out while lets say some on level ten didnt