PDA

View Full Version : Bold stacked with H-drol

the700level
11-19-2009, 06:38 AM
bold and h-drol are both pretty expensive in respect to the amount of gains expected to come from them, but i can get my hands on 1 bottle of each, so i was thinking of a cycle like this:

Bold 500mg
H-drol 50mg

That would be 1 bottle of each. i really don't want to get 2 bottles of each, i don't think it would be cost effective. would i honestly gain anything off this? or should i just keep the bold and h-drol to stack with something more harsh in the future? i have PH experience with mass tabs (SD?) and grow tabs (phera and h-drol)

ralph4u2c
11-19-2009, 06:49 AM
bold and h-drol are both pretty expensive in respect to the amount of gains expected to come from them, but i can get my hands on 1 bottle of each, so i was thinking of a cycle like this:

Bold 500mg
H-drol 50mg

That would be 1 bottle of each. i really don't want to get 2 bottles of each, i don't think it would be cost effective. would i honestly gain anything off this? or should i just keep the bold and h-drol to stack with something more harsh in the future? i have PH experience with mass tabs (SD?) and grow tabs (phera and h-drol)

h-drol is potent on its own and when taken with a solid diet and training program you should see good results. the bold may merely help with the impact. i dont see how you "dont think you would gain anything off this." make sure your diet and everything is in check before starting and you will have no doubts. good luck bro.

btw, the above products you mentioned are not a PH, they are steroids - so dont get them confused or think one is "weaker" than another just because it is not illegal. just had to clear that up ;)

the700level
11-19-2009, 07:10 AM
well h-drol is a 17a-methyl, and is considered a steroid (a mild steroid). but i don't believe bold (1,4 andro) can be considered one, as it's a mild prohorome.

my only question is this:

1) my workout and diet are in check
2) taking bold stacked with h-drol

would my gains mostly be from #1, and how much more would i see with the addition of #2

ralph4u2c
11-19-2009, 09:02 AM
well h-drol is a 17a-methyl, and is considered a steroid (a mild steroid). but i don't believe bold (1,4 andro) can be considered one, as it's a mild prohorome.

my only question is this:

1) my workout and diet are in check
2) taking bold stacked with h-drol

would my gains mostly be from #1, and how much more would i see with the addition of #2

depends on diet, goals, etc but i would say most mass gains would be seen from h-drol and strength from bold but they def. intertwine with each other.