PDA

View Full Version : Brady > Manning and Pats > Colts

SpiderSense
11-17-2009, 12:13 AM
Last game was proof.

Brady beat Manning in every statistic.

Colts barely won at home by 1, because of a terrible play call by Bellichek.

I sure as hell hope Colts fans aren't gaining confidence from the win.

If you guys happen to play the Patriots again (which will most likely happen) you're gonna lose.

lollercopter
11-17-2009, 12:15 AM
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/990/rivetingtale.jpg

iliveinjersey
11-17-2009, 12:16 AM
Ok Big red just another reason stats dont mean **** u think brady gives a **** about his stats no he rather have the win u **** head

edit they have confidence that they can come back

dalynchmob
11-17-2009, 12:19 AM
Ok Big red just another reason stats dont mean **** u think brady gives a **** about his stats no he rather have the win u **** head

This, Marino had some of the best stats ever but never won it big so he isn't really in the convo of top 5 QBs.

SpiderSense
11-17-2009, 12:23 AM

Great point, you think Brady cares about winning regular season games as much as post-season?

And they proved that they can come back on the Patriots when the coach makes one of the worst decisions of all time and gives them the ball on the 28.

I'd totally bank on that :rolleyes:

BeanieWells
11-17-2009, 12:26 AM
Peyton Manning exposed as needing a roof and zebras to beat Tom Brady.

iliveinjersey
11-17-2009, 12:28 AM
Great point, you think Brady cares about winning regular season games as much as post-season?

And they proved that they can come back on the Patriots when the coach makes one of the worst decisions of all time and gives them the ball on the 28.

I'd totally bank on that :rolleyes:

There is no possible way you are 27. Yea that one single call let the colts score 21 points right? Your mad its ok your mad

SpiderSense
11-17-2009, 12:33 AM
WTF does 21 points matter?

No it only let them score the go ahead TD.

LMFAO what have you never seen a team coming back only to lose the game?

Or do all teams who play good in the 2nd half always win?

iliveinjersey
11-17-2009, 12:36 AM
Last game was proof.

If you guys happen to play the Patriots again (which will most likely happen) you're gonna lose.
You beat the Bills by 1 point................ at home

WTF does 21 points matter?

No it only let them score the go ahead TD.

LMFAO what have you never seen a team coming back only to lose the game?

Or do all teams who play good in the 2nd half always win?

No your sorry ass dfence gave up that TD..Im done with you troll you clearly are hurt and crying a day later also brady didnt beat manning in the td stat :)

SpiderSense
11-17-2009, 12:42 AM
No your sorry ass dfence gave up that TD

My sorry ass defense, I'm not even a Patriots fan moron.

Im done with you troll you clearly are hurt and crying a day later

Sweet, go hit the weights.

brady didnt beat manning in the td stat :)

Or INT's.

JackedasFuk
11-17-2009, 12:52 AM
This, Marino had some of the best stats ever but never won it big so he isn't really in the convo of top 5 QBs.

not sure if serious.jpg

JakeRoyal
11-17-2009, 12:58 AM
jet beat the patriots and jets just got wildcat'd

Fastforward7
11-17-2009, 01:39 AM
not sure if serious.jpg

I'd agree. Well, he's in the convo, but I wouldn't rank him in the top 5. It's all about rings and he has zero. Not his fault but that's the way it goes I'm afraid.

U.S.M.C. TANKER
11-17-2009, 02:36 AM
Peyton does not agree.

http://i34.tinypic.com/29cm1ci.gif

I dont think bill agree either

http://i33.tinypic.com/9sz18h.gif

dalynchmob
11-17-2009, 07:35 AM
not sure if serious.jpg

I shouldnt say not even in the convo, he is mentioned and considered a lot but many write him off because he never won the big one which is a key component to being one of the greatest QBs.

He did have amazing stats which keeps him in the debate. It depends on what you look at to judge.

manofmany
11-17-2009, 08:15 AM
Colts are 9-0

Peyton has better stats

Peyton is working with much less talent

Peyton is in the mind of the Belichick

Colts beat the Patriots

I think I'll take the Colts and Peyton Manning on this one.

nickrut
11-17-2009, 08:21 AM
Manning > Brady. Be honest here clown.

Brady benefits from having Randy Moss among other weapons while Manning has garbage.

Evolutionary1
11-17-2009, 08:33 AM
Manning > Brady. Be honest here clown.

Brady benefits from having Randy Moss among other weapons while Manning has garbage.
why does everyone say manning has garbage?Reggie Wayne is garbage? Dallas clark is garbage?Brown and Addai garbage? gtfo with that. the colts only scored the game winning td bc of belichicks dumbass call. if they had punted i'd say the colts would have had about 10% chance to score.

manofmany
11-17-2009, 08:35 AM
why does everyone say manning has garbage?Reggie Wayne is garbage? Dallas clark is garbage?Brown and Addai garbage? gtfo with that. the colts only scored the game winning td bc of belichicks dumbass call. if they had punted i'd say the colts would have had about 10% chance to score.

Belichick wasn't in there throwing or catching the ball. I'd say there was alot more than a 10% chance considering the colts had just drove the ball over 70 yards in less than two minutes, two times.

cor030
11-17-2009, 08:43 AM
This was one regular season they needed to win. Home field advantage anyone?

and I would take Manning over Brady ANY day. No one controls an offense like he does. Brady has a better, and more experienced set of players to work with. His stats were amazing because they had rookie corners covering arguably the best receiving tandem in the NFL(only 2nd to Fitzy/Boldin)

Not knocking Brady, he's definitely the best under Manning, but in my OPINION Manning is the better. Either way, it's comparing Mercedes to BMW, Lambo to Ferrari, they're both outstanding players.

Misctify
11-17-2009, 08:49 AM
Last game was proof.

Stopped reading after this.

They lost, just sayin... lol.

Evolutionary1
11-17-2009, 09:09 AM
Belichick wasn't in there throwing or catching the ball. I'd say there was alot more than a 10% chance considering the colts had just drove the ball over 70 yards in less than two minutes, two times.

yeah there was probably more than ten percent but still that is no excuse to doubt your defense that much. Belichicks respect level probably dropped a notch in the locker room that night

Mitch339
11-17-2009, 10:10 AM
Colts needed the refs terrible ball placement to win that game.

Pats dominated all night, they'd better hope Bill doesn't get a chance for revenge in the playoffs because he'll be out for blood.

REAL TALK.

TAWS6
11-17-2009, 10:19 AM
Mods need to start locking every brady/manning thread. lol serious. Everyone has their opinion on who is better and every thread consists of nothing but trolling.

89FoxBody
11-17-2009, 10:27 AM
Colts needed the refs terrible ball placement to win that game.

Pats dominated all night, they'd better hope Bill doesn't get a chance for revenge in the playoffs because he'll be out for blood.

REAL TALK.

You don't have possession when you bobble the ball.

Just sayin.

Huse
11-17-2009, 11:05 AM
You don't have possession when you bobble the ball.

Just sayin.

he bobbled the ball for a fraction of a second

just saying.

oldmantime
11-17-2009, 11:14 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/staff/herman_edwards.jpg

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME

winning, all that matters. Peyton won. Suck one.

oldmantime
11-17-2009, 11:15 AM
he bobbled the ball for a fraction of a second

just saying.

therefore, he didn't have possession. He bobbled the ball. You said it yourself.

TAWS6
11-17-2009, 11:15 AM

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME

Inb4. Peyton makes a commercial out of this.

SpiderSense
11-17-2009, 11:19 AM

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME

LOL at admitting an undescended testicle.

bustermac
11-17-2009, 11:38 AM
Idiocy at its best.

macmoney
11-17-2009, 11:49 AM
now i remember why I stoped coming to the sports thread... b/c of stupid threads like this

cause everyone knows manning has more talent around him then brady

and manning has a better coach then brady

and manning's D is harder to play against the brady

BeanieWells
11-17-2009, 12:33 PM
I like how people in here thinks everyone around Peyton is terrible and act as if the New England is amazing at stopping the pass when this is the same defense that let Kylie Orton put 300 on them.

SpiderSense
11-17-2009, 12:41 PM
now i remember why I stoped coming to the sports thread

Speaking of stupid...

frozennorth
11-17-2009, 12:43 PM
I don't know if you noticed, but the Colts won. That's usually a pretty good barameter of who's better. I dunno, maybe I'm just crazy.

oldmantime
11-17-2009, 01:13 PM
LOL at admitting an undescended testicle.

because I clearly specified what OP was supposed to suck...

wait, wut?

macmoney
11-17-2009, 01:16 PM
Speaking of stupid...

speaking of red

macmoney
11-17-2009, 01:19 PM
I like how people in here thinks everyone around Peyton is terrible and act as if the New England is amazing at stopping the pass when this is the same defense that let Kylie Orton put 300 on them.

well would you rather have two starting rookies on the colts? or what the pats have?

I agree the people around Peyton arnt terrible.... but I would rather have Moss and Welker

Madanzi
11-17-2009, 01:31 PM
o hai guys

http://packingcheese.com/files/2009/10/brett-favre-vikings1.jpg

Madanzi
11-17-2009, 01:34 PM
well would you rather have two starting rookies on the colts? or what the pats have?

I agree the people around Peyton arnt terrible.... but I would rather have Moss and Welker

well I guess the colts didn't want moss and welker because they didn't make plays for them when they were available on the cheap

Elvis.Costello
11-17-2009, 01:42 PM
I lol'd at "I hope they don't gain confidence from this win"....ok - but what about the other 8? Can they gain confidence from those? Or the 0 in the loss column?

But seriously.. I <3 Brady and Manning.. (Redskins fan) But I love watching good players regardless of the team they play for..

BeanieWells
11-17-2009, 01:46 PM

Not much separates Dallas Clark and Reggie Wayne from Randy Moss and Wes Welker. Just sayin.

macmoney
11-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Not much separates Dallas Clark and Reggie Wayne from Randy Moss and Wes Welker. Just sayin.

lol good jake

macmoney
11-18-2009, 08:38 AM

thanks for the negg you ****ing tool..... and also I wonder how well Anthony Gonzales is doing.... o wait he has been out the whole year, and thats there #2. So to say that Manning has equal people around him then brady is BS

eastierules
11-18-2009, 09:48 AM
For the first 5 years the argument was Manning puts up numbers because he was the most talented and had the best talent and Brady won super bowls with nodbody but couldn't put up the same numbers. Brady then got talent and started to put up the numbers Manning did but Manning won the super bowl. They are equals and you can have an opinion on who is better but nobody can make an argument that dismisses either being great. They are separated by so little at this point and anybody that tries to say one is clearly better than the other is either a homer or just a moron. As for this last game, the Colts won and are 9-0 and are the better team, but the Pats also clearly played better for most of the game and can take something away from that. For the argument that Manning has no talent now, that is also completely stupid with Wayne being a top 5 WR and Clark being one of the best TEs. After those two, Manning is throwing to rookies the same way Brady is throwing to players like Edelman and superstars like Sam Akin after Moss and Welker. Give credit to the two best players/teams in the league and well see how it gets settled in the playoffs.

SpiderSense
11-18-2009, 10:26 AM
We already know how this one gets settled in the playoffs.

evilsteve02
11-18-2009, 10:32 AM
Last game was proof.

tom brady is not a better QB than Peyton...sorry man, you are just wrong.

SpiderSense
11-18-2009, 10:41 AM
Yet he beat out Manning in every stat last time they played :rolleyes:

TAWS6
11-18-2009, 10:50 AM
We already know how this one gets settled in the playoffs.

This

Ill take Peyton during the regular season, but when it matters give me tommy 3 rings.

cor030
11-18-2009, 11:03 AM
Yet he beat out Manning in every stat last time they played :rolleyes:

Don't you always jump down peoples throws about how Orton has a better win/loss record than Cutler, and just because Cutler had better stats doesn't mean he's the better QB?

I'm not comparing Manning to Brady or orton to cutler, because it's pointless. but a win is a win.

As you said, this is just the lead up to an epic rematch in the playoffs.

SpiderSense
11-18-2009, 11:10 AM
Don't you always jump down peoples throws about how Orton has a better win/loss record than Cutler, and just because Cutler had better stats doesn't mean he's the better QB?

LMAO Uh yeah if you want to consider INT's a positive statistic, which BTW Brady threw 1 less than Manning.

STA1011
11-18-2009, 11:20 AM

This

lol good jake

thanks for the negg you ****ing tool..... and also I wonder how well Anthony Gonzales is doing.... o wait he has been out the whole year, and thats there #2. So to say that Manning has equal people around him then brady is BS

Let's bring up stats real quick for sum people like the OP n said poster ^^^

http://i47.tinypic.com/se224x.jpg

Reggie Wayne + Dallas Clark
176 targets, 133 catches, 1647 yds, 11 tds

Randy Moss + Wes Welker
176 targets, 122 catches, 1553 yds, 11 tds

To say they arent comparable is laughable.

macmoney
11-18-2009, 11:25 AM
This

Let's bring up stats real quick for sum people like the OP n said poster ^^^

http://i47.tinypic.com/se224x.jpg

Reggie Wayne + Dallas Clark
176 targets, 133 catches, 1647 yds, 11 tds

Randy Moss + Wes Welker
176 targets, 122 catches, 1553 yds, 11 tds

To say they arent comparable is laughable.

look at ypg, look at how many attepts manning has since he has absolutly no running game. look at how manning dosn't have his #2 WR b/c of injury. Manning IS doing more with less

Edit: Manning IS doing more then Brady with Less then brady

SpiderSense
11-18-2009, 11:30 AM
macmoney exposed as a moron, again.

cor030
11-18-2009, 11:31 AM

Insult anyone who doesn't agree with me. Call people who agree with me a genius.

macmoney
11-18-2009, 11:32 AM

When was I ever exposed in the first place..... is this why your in the red b/c you say dumb ass **** like this?

eastierules
11-18-2009, 11:41 AM
look at ypg, look at how many attepts manning has since he has absolutly no running game. look at how manning dosn't have his #2 WR b/c of injury. Manning IS doing more with less

Edit: Manning IS doing more then Brady with Less then brady

You're also continuing to completely look past the fact Brady is coming off a season ending injury and still putting up comparable numbers to Manning with COMPARABLE talent. I even admit the Pats have better WRs but you make it sound like Manning has no talent when he has 2 players at the top of their positions.

SpiderSense
11-18-2009, 11:42 AM
When was I ever exposed in the first place..... is this why your in the red b/c you say dumb ass **** like this?

Your first post in this thread, where you showed you can't spell and don't know the difference between a thread and a forum.

macmoney
11-18-2009, 11:50 AM
You're also continuing to completely look past the fact Brady is coming off a season ending injury and still putting up comparable numbers to Manning with COMPARABLE talent. I even admit the Pats have better WRs but you make it sound like Manning has no talent when he has 2 players at the top of their positions.

I know this, and if you watch it dosn't seem to be bothering him at all.... so with that I don't consider it. The pats have better WR's and a better running game, I like looking at the stats, but the stats only tell so much, if you watch the games and watch the WR's you can tell the Moss and Welker are two of the best in the NFL. Im not saying that the colts have no talent, they obviously do. But when you compare them to what the pats have I see with out a doubt that the pats right now have better people around him. Now next year with Gonzalez back, Pierre Garcon improving with Baskett and Collie. Also Wayne, Clark and hopfully a improved running game it will be an even playing field.... but right now it's not a question in my mind that brady has better talent

macmoney
11-18-2009, 11:51 AM
Your first post in this thread, where you showed you can't spell and don't know the difference between a thread and a forum.

b/c i cant spl.... your a tool