PDA

View Full Version : graduated basic training and need muscle back

eddiegoodfellar
04-24-2003, 01:03 PM
The thing is I will be getting drug tested quite often, and because I am larger than most I think I will be tested for roids. So if I were to take a basic ph cycle would I fail my test?

I was wondering what you guys think is the most basic but not useless ph stack to take with the lowest possibility of side effects that would cause my bosses to suspect roid use (extreme acne, and I don’t want hair loss; moms dad is bald….)

I was thinking along the lines of trenX for 8 weeks followed by 6-oxy and ZMA for a month

Does this see to be safe side effect wise and still get decent gains?

If anyone can think of something better please reply.

windwords7
05-22-2003, 07:09 PM
If they test for roids then you will fail on PH's.

labrad
05-22-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by windwords7
If they test for roids then you will fail on PH's.

yup

FunkMasterFLEX
05-22-2003, 09:24 PM
cant u just tell them u failed cos u were on ph?

eddiegoodfellar
05-22-2003, 09:44 PM
phs are not legal in canada; how is a cycle of 1,4 andro and nor-diol for gains?

and what are some sample stacks of some lean-mass stacks

sorry for the questions but i am having trouble understanding some things about phs

labrad
05-22-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by FunkMasterFLEX
cant u just tell them u failed cos u were on ph?

Yeah and they can tell you to find a new job.

sifu
05-23-2003, 01:01 AM
graduated basic training and need muscle back
The thing is I will be getting drug tested quite often, and because I am larger than most I think I will be tested for roids. So if I were to take a basic ph cycle would I fail my test?

I was wondering what you guys think is the most basic but not useless ph stack to take with the lowest possibility of side effects that would cause my bosses to suspect roid use (extreme acne, and I don’t want hair loss; moms dad is bald….)

I was thinking along the lines of trenX for 8 weeks followed by 6-oxy and ZMA for a month

Tell me this are you in the U.S. military, I have been in ten years and let me say this. They test for recreational drugs, not steroids it is a money issue. The test to include steroids is not cost effective. Myself and many guys have taken PH's you have nothing to worry about.

labrad
05-23-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by sifu
graduated basic training and need muscle back

Tell me this are you in the U.S. military, I have been in ten years and let me say this. They test for recreational drugs, not steroids it is a money issue. The test to include steroids is not cost effective. Myself and many guys have taken PH's you have nothing to worry about.

Agree w/ that.